Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2020, 11:08 AM

15,638 posts, read 26,256,044 times

Advertisements

I’ve seen other pics, and she looks good, but far more appropriate. The above picture looks very touched up, or possibly from 30 years ago.

People are doing everything in their power to not say she had a face lift, but in all honesty there’s nothing wrong with a facelift. The one I read suggested months and months of work. She hasn’t been gone months and months. And if she had been having this work done while still out and about we would’ve noticed subtle improvements along the way. We didn’t.

And, if someone has tons of other work done, why is that okay, but not a facelift?

This whole anti-facelift thing really gets to me. I have a relative who needs to get his eyelids done because the weight and the excess of his eyelids are impacting his eyesight. And he won’t do it because of vanity. He feels it’s better to age appropriately and not be able to see. I just don’t get it.

Old 06-22-2020, 11:32 AM

2,117 posts, read 1,459,686 times
I looked her up and they were claiming the same thing in 2018 with before and after pictures, again, showing the after as some flawless comparison. Did she age again all of a sudden and had to go through this all over 2 years later? I read an article in a magazine (or someplace) where the latest trend in plastic surgery is patients go in and want to look like their photoshopped selfies. The plastic surgeon being interviewed said "I am a plastic surgeon, not a magician." There is only so much you can do with surgery. People that go overboard look distorted and unreal like those human Ken\Barbie dolls that always look so much better in their before pictures.

Old 06-24-2020, 08:44 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Now this poor girl did the opposite of filler

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/11...ified-tik-tok/

Old 06-24-2020, 09:13 PM

19,711 posts, read 20,240,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Now this poor girl did the opposite of filler

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/11...ified-tik-tok/

I don't get the appeal of all these elective medical "procedures", especially with the young people.

Work on building your self-esteem. When you learn to accept yourself, others will follow suit.

Plus then nobody can call you out for being "fake", either.

Old 06-26-2020, 01:26 PM

759 posts, read 3,144,613 times
She might have had some fillers or botox. Looks like she got a better haircut, might have had keratin treatment. Keratin treatment makes my frizzy hair look much better and it lasts for months. Also, it looks like the camera has a filter lens or something, unless it's the lighting

Old 06-26-2020, 07:55 PM

8,007 posts, read 10,426,646 times
She had a facelift. No other procedures would have such dramatic results. And more power to her. If someone wants to get cosmetic surgery, they should go for it.

Old 06-30-2020, 09:11 AM

44,355 posts, read 20,059,784 times
This thread was a bad idea from the get-go and it's now closed. Off-topic and political comments have been deleted.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty