Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2020, 12:18 PM

11,094 posts, read 6,693,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
Sorry, that's not just "fillers" and "Botox" -that's a total facial overhaul. It looks great, sure, but please don't try and underplay the drastic amount of work she had to have done to achieve that totally new face.
Yep. Nothing is going to tighten saggy skin but a facelift. Who cares, sheesh.

Other than that, air-brushing and lighting are key. I can look 30 years different depending on lighting!

Old 06-19-2020, 12:38 PM

2,128 posts, read 1,472,457 times
She might have had some work done (fillers) but I think those pictures include filters. I have some friends on facebook that I KNOW don't look like their pictures on fb. I have one male friend that filters his face so heavily you can see his eyes, nostrils and smile - no other features. Chloe Kardashian is another one infamous for photoshopping and filters. There are even filters for camera interviews and videos.

Old 06-19-2020, 12:41 PM

102,261 posts, read 108,277,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weezycom View Post
she hasn't been in the public view for awhile, plenty of time to get a facelift and recover, it's about 2 weeks before you look healed enough to be out in public easily again. Then being indoors with proper lighting instead of harsh sunlight, a filter on the camera lens and well-done makeup and there you have it.
She looks like she's in her garden or on her house patio, in the "after" photo, not indoors.

Old 06-19-2020, 12:45 PM

102,261 posts, read 108,277,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyshow View Post
She might have had some work done (fillers) but I think those pictures include filters. I have some friends on facebook that I KNOW don't look like their pictures on fb. I have one male friend that filters his face so heavily you can see his eyes, nostrils and smile - no other features. Chloe Kardashian is another one infamous for photoshopping and filters. There are even filters for camera interviews and videos.
Yup. We really have no idea what's going on, in the supposed before/after comparison. Maybe at some point months from now, some paparazzo will take a stealth photo of her, and show us what she really looks like. Then we can discuss.

Old 06-19-2020, 01:06 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,122,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyshow View Post

Yes, this is what I think too. Filters and air brushing of that photo.

I also think one still photo of her new face in RBF mode is not enough for anyone to make a judgement about the state of her face. Why is there only one photo of her being shown? I'd like to see several more pictures of her, or better yet a video, with her face in motion, of her smiling and talking. A face in animation shows the true state of the face.

The hair looks nicer though, she got a different cut & style that is more flattering to her age and also softens her face.

Old 06-19-2020, 08:58 PM

6,483 posts, read 4,020,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Please control yourselves and keep politics out of this beauty thread!

She is thin so I'm guessing she got fillers and Botox for her gaunt face and to tighten loose skin. Possibly microneedling. Cheaper and less recovery time than surgery. She's been working during this pandemic so took no time off. Doesn't have to be done all on the same day so good news for you working gals.

Don't let the envy of others stop you if you want to look better.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml#newcomment
Why are we worried about this? Why do you think anyone on this forum needs any sort of facelift?

Old 06-19-2020, 10:51 PM

14,229 posts, read 30,083,940 times
I always thought she was one of those unfortunate women with resting ***** face. And that has nothing to do with politics. She just always looked bad. Deflated sort of. I think she looks much better now.

Old 06-20-2020, 05:09 AM

1,110 posts, read 899,989 times
However she did it, she looks great.

Whoever her aesthetician/cosmetologist/plastic surgeon is, they get great respect!

She also looks more pleasant and happy.

If she had surgery, it certainly is not a crime. I remember back in the day when you could not even admit to dying your hair, and divorces and single motherhood were a disgrace.

Old 06-20-2020, 01:51 PM

2,923 posts, read 2,592,044 times
Default Omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Please control yourselves and keep politics out of this beauty thread!

She is thin so I'm guessing she got fillers and Botox for her gaunt face and to tighten loose skin. Possibly microneedling. Cheaper and less recovery time than surgery. She's been working during this pandemic so took no time off. Doesn't have to be done all on the same day so good news for you working gals.

Don't let the envy of others stop you if you want to look better.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml#newcomment
She looks fabulous! People who are complaining about her appearance are envious or just hating to be hateful. She looks so good!

Old 06-20-2020, 02:18 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,405,069 times
It looks like she had a facelift. But it doesn’t matter. It’s none of anyone else’s business what someone else chooses to do to increase their own happiness unless they are hurting others in the process.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty