Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 01:05 PM

569 posts, read 1,229,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by poprocksncoke View Post
I would like to see a picture of that. My brother is a police officer and I plan on getting a tattoo for him if... I am not even going to say it.
I gotta get pics of my tats tonight. I will try to do that they are all tiny.. I WANT MORE!!
Here it is. Let's hope you never have to get it.

Here's the NLEOM website:

www.nleomf.com
Attached Thumbnails
Tattoos-tat-001.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2007, 01:10 PM

1,093 posts, read 3,796,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdbeard5 View Post
Here it is. Let's hope you never have to get it.

Here's the NLEOM website:

www.nleomf.com
I like that alot. Thank you.

Old 01-05-2007, 03:50 AM

5,080 posts, read 9,953,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Very nice!! The tat is beautiful, and... ummmm... you aren't so bad yourself. So, is the SS# tattoo in case your body can't be identified? If so, that's kind of morbid but logical at the same time.
Thanks.. and Blush . Something my father did when he was in the military, back then is was your service number. And yes to help ID your Body in case your blown up, shot, chopped up.. sorry kinda morbid there.. but yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noljos View Post
Nice cross!

Where on your body is the SS# tat?
It is on my inner leg up near my yoohoo. I was going to put in on my shoulder like my dad, but I was told where I have it is a better place.

I drew the Tat, it has a ton of meaning. Its all about family, love, togetherness, and bonds that dont break, also my heritage. My friend Harley Azbell did the ink. He is awesome. He works for Pumping Ink now.. and attends many shows in Cali.. get work by him if you can.

Old 01-05-2007, 07:22 AM

1,155 posts, read 3,333,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
Thanks.. and Blush . Something my father did when he was in the military, back then is was your service number. And yes to help ID your Body in case your blown up, shot, chopped up.. sorry kinda morbid there.. but yeah.

It is on my inner leg up near my yoohoo. I was going to put in on my shoulder like my dad, but I was told where I have it is a better place.

I drew the Tat, it has a ton of meaning. Its all about family, love, togetherness, and bonds that dont break, also my heritage. My friend Harley Azbell did the ink. He is awesome. He works for Pumping Ink now.. and attends many shows in Cali.. get work by him if you can.
I'll look up his work, thanks!

The SS tat is not a bad idea.

Old 01-05-2007, 05:19 PM

do a google, you'll also see his sculpting talents.. he did the Aliens in the 2 or 3rd film.

Old 01-05-2007, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinenjim View Post
Attachment 525

Attachment 526

A couple pictures of my many tattoos. Permanant reminders of a past life. I wish I could have them removed but I simply have too many. My wife likes them but I keep them hidden to everyone else...as best as I can. Kinda hard explaining to people why I'm wearing long sleeves in July. Oh well.
Are you kidding me. Those tats are awesome. Show them off bro. That second one reminds me of something my granddad used to have. Be proud!!

Old 01-10-2007, 07:49 AM

Are those Prison tats chinenjim? =) I have a friend here who has a troll on his elbow, its very funny, when he bends his arm.

Old 01-10-2007, 09:41 AM

1,806 posts, read 5,706,253 times

Old 01-10-2007, 09:50 AM

1,806 posts, read 5,706,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Grass Fever View Post
The "tramp-stamp" refers to the tattoo that's above your butt-crack/lower back region.

BTW-my wife has tattoos so i tease her about them.
Down here we call it "the chick spot", even if it is on a fellow.

And to return to the discussion about public opinion and employer mandates...

In the day-to-day I have little problem with letting something show, but if I know that I am to enter an area that is extremely conservative, I cover up. The piercings stay in, but I will occasionally replace my septum ring with a retainer to avoid that being the ONLY thing anyone notices about me. (titanium ring - I recently had it 'bronzed' to not be so shiny...I don't do bling.)

I didn't modify myself to advertise. Never a LOOK AT ME idea. I'm too old too worry about being 'cool'...
My adornments and placement have been well thought-out and reflect my personality; either drawn by myself or together with another artist. And to the nay-sayers...yup, I even considered how aging would affect the designs and had them placed accordingly.

When husband and I drove up to S.C. to visit and feel-out the area, I completely 'normalized', not wanting my appearance to contribute to the reception we encountered.

My husband is employed as a rocket scientist. I am not kidding. He is covered from neck to ankle, shoulder to cuff. I sweetly call him my 'walking cartoon'.

He and I have both had to dress appropriately (meaning NO-SHOW) for employment, and I really have no problem with that...professionalism requires consideration for the customer and the employer, and being extremely in-your-face is rather immature. Kinda like plunging necklines, derrière décolletage and waistbands worn at the knee - better suited for the after-five crowd.

Last edited by 33458; 01-10-2007 at 10:20 AM..

Old 01-10-2007, 10:19 AM

Hey 33458, I love the shadow on the spiders. Nice touch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty