Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 08:30 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,948,345 times

Advertisements

Poorly fitting undergarments!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2017, 12:33 PM

11,094 posts, read 6,691,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
Hispters:

Goofy looking beards, amish haircuts, flannel shirts (with soft hands and manicured nails), skinny jeans, an unlit corn cob pipe, fake glasses, goofy boots that have never been dirty.

What's an Amish haircut, CJ? Corn-cob pipe? Where are you looking?

Who is wearing fake glasses?

Some guys look good in skinny jeans, LOL.

Old 11-21-2017, 12:43 PM

455 posts, read 599,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey27520 View Post
Knee high pantyhose with a skirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Joe Rogan had a podcast and talked about the leaked photos of Kim K's arse. He pegged it.
Phrasing

Old 11-21-2017, 03:24 PM

1,796 posts, read 1,664,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
men in tank tops - just looks gross to me, no matter what the man's physique is.
men with no shirt on - no matter what their physique. I don't want to see some half naked random stranger person in public. it just looks lewd.
I agree with that. If men want to get all judgmental about looks, then they should cover their own nether parts.

Old 11-21-2017, 03:42 PM

2,572 posts, read 1,652,110 times
Muffin tops on anyone. Plumber's crack on anyone. Moose knuckles and camel toes.

Old 11-21-2017, 04:03 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,948,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTX View Post
Muffin tops on anyone. Plumber's crack on anyone. Moose knuckles and camel toes.
What are moose knuckles?

Old 11-21-2017, 04:14 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,041,821 times
blue nail polish.

purple hair.

jeans with holes.

Old 11-21-2017, 05:08 PM

2,572 posts, read 1,652,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
What are moose knuckles?
The male equivalent of camel toe.

Old 11-21-2017, 07:10 PM

79 posts, read 82,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyewackette View Post
That would be me. Get over yourself.

I will list my crimes:

I am 59. I wear leggings nearly every day. I love my leggings! You can have them when you peel them off my cold dead legs.

I am overweight. I still wear the leggings. They're comfortable. Only MY opinion matters when it comes to MY clothes.

I wear big tops. I have ALWAYS worn big tops. Even when I was young and skinny I wore big tops. I like big tops. They are particularly comfy with leggings.

I used to wear sandals every single day of the year, for over 30 years. Now that I'm old and recently turned up diabetic, I have discovered that my feet are freezing here this winter. I now wear thick socks and a pair of men's "slippers" that are very warm and easily slip on over my thick socks. I got these because women's shoes of this type were (a) really expensive and (b) not available in my size. I wear a women's 9.5 and all the moccasin or boot type shoes I could find that I could afford only came in L 9-10 - which is really a 9. Even without the thick socks they were ALL too small.

So I run around in these M size men's Dearfoam "slippers" that look just like a slip-on loafer to me, with a grippy rubber sole. Yup. I'm wearing MEN'S SLIPPERS out in public, with my leggings and my big floppy loose tops. Cost me $22.

I do not wear makeup. Ever. I have never worn makeup. That isn't "decompensating" or "letting myself go" - that is being comfortable in my own skin.

I don't mess with my hair. It used to look pretty good. Now I'm old and it breaks more than I would like and it doesn't look as nice as it used to - heck, what does, after 40 years of adulthood? LOL! I'm still not EVER going to mess with it.

There. I'm a "fashion criminal". So sue me. LOL!
'
Me too! Love the leggings, and won't stop wearing them. I could care less if someone's offended, and apparently many are.

I am not bothered by other folks fashion crimes (or maybe just quirks?). Live and let live.

Old 11-21-2017, 07:18 PM

1,796 posts, read 1,664,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMischief View Post
'
Me too! Love the leggings, and won't stop wearing them. I could care less if someone's offended, and apparently many are.

I am not bothered by other folks fashion crimes (or maybe just quirks?). Live and let live.
I can go with that. Let the good times roll. Plumbers' cracks have annoyed me since the early 1970s. I was a kid then, so, I think that's OK. Men, put your parts away!

Last edited by diva360; 11-21-2017 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: "I" and "I think" are two different things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty