Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2013, 09:41 PM

1,137 posts, read 1,099,781 times

Advertisements

No, I will not upload a picture of myself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2013, 11:13 PM

544 posts, read 610,814 times
tight jeans that show how fat his wallet is

expensive watch on his wrist

diamond or gold man necklace around his neck

diamond or gold earrings

some visible tattoos that show he has expendable cash to burn

name brand clothing

designer shoes

Old 11-10-2013, 11:55 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,882,789 times
genuine smile or grin

Old 11-11-2013, 06:13 AM

2,270 posts, read 4,127,980 times
I used to date 'pretty boys' with families that were 'comfortable'. They were all above 6'2 with faces and bodies that would turn heads everywhere we went.

Then I met a shorter man (5'11) with a noticeably receding hairline (at 18). He had beautiful eyes and a twisted sense of humor and I could not resist him. His family struggled financially and I was the one with a car, a higher Military rank and better educated.

There are undefinable qualities that are attractive to different people. Yes, there are some that are undeniably great looking but sometimes they are just good to look at if they are lacking in wit, warmth, intelligence and charm.

Sometimes pretty is just pretty and that will fade with time.

Old 11-11-2013, 06:14 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,645,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHarley View Post
tight jeans that show how fat his wallet is

expensive watch on his wrist

diamond or gold man necklace around his neck

diamond or gold earrings

some visible tattoos that show he has expendable cash to burn

name brand clothing

designer shoes
I don't like any of that...(well, except for the tattoos, but I'm fairly heavily tattooed and appreciate nice artwork).

Am I doing everything wrong?!

Old 11-11-2013, 07:43 AM

3,963 posts, read 5,699,647 times
Muscular thighs and arse that is the only common one I've heard. I've heard it all but every woman has mentioned at least thighs and butt.

Old 11-11-2013, 08:47 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,906,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I don't like any of that...(well, except for the tattoos, but I'm fairly heavily tattooed and appreciate nice artwork).

Am I doing everything wrong?!
We all like the same thing Jet!!!!

Just admit the truth, you are only attracted to your bfs wallet.

BTW how's the movember scene in Boston this year?

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.

Old 11-11-2013, 09:08 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,645,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
We all like the same thing Jet!!!!

Just admit the truth, you are only attracted to your bfs wallet.

BTW how's the movember scene in Boston this year?

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.
Damn... I still have no idea what my bf makes and we still go dutch the majority of the time. I'm really not good at this.

I LOVE me some movember But as far as I can tell it's still mostly hipster dudes just being hipster dudes. My dude has fantastic facial hair but has to keep shaved for work

Old 11-11-2013, 10:20 AM

671 posts, read 855,169 times
Six pack abs and a killer smile!

Old 11-11-2013, 10:33 AM

6,470 posts, read 16,415,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHarley View Post
Expensive suits, cars, and luggage full of money.
And a generous heart. LOL

Just kidding. Hmm for physical characteristics, I disagree with the low body fat and chisled face. Ew. I think a leetle bit of fat is nice, but no potbelly. Being in shape is good. I saw ONCE a naked guy who did not take care of his body or diet (he drank a lot)...and he apparently had never done any exercise in his life.

His butt was flabby and gross. Like two fatty deflated balloons. I've never seen anything like it and I hope never to see that again. He was cute and really smart, but the body was a turn-off. Even if you are a little bit fat, exercise goes a long way to make an nice body. Too much muscle is gross, though.

OK, being taller than I am, having a full head of preferably dark and curly hair, a hairy chest and legs and a nice nose and lips I think make a man attractive. At least moderate and normal physical fitness is good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty