Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 07:53 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Pulcino Pio View Post
Because the technology is not there yet to make them look natural. Some guys like you like find the fake look attractive, some don't even know the difference, and some find natural more attractive
I think most guys want the fake look, but they want them to be all natural.

Basically, they want them to defy gravity.

It's not really how the real world works though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2013, 01:11 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,383,897 times
I've seen breast enhancement using fat from your own body. The boobies look perfectly natural, but I do not know much about the success rate of the procedure or how much it is. I'm assuming it's much cheaper.

Old 04-08-2013, 01:34 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,769,587 times
It's not cheaper, nor are the results as dramatic or necessarily even permanent like implants.

This thread turned out well. /s

Old 04-08-2013, 01:38 PM

1,275 posts, read 1,932,543 times
Why is it so difficult to be content with what you were born with? It seems no one is ever satisfied with what they have--why? Curly-haired girls want straight hair, straight haired girls want curls. B cup ladies want Ds. Hey, I am all about having full control over decisions about your own body, so if you decide to do this--more power to you and I hope it goes well. Volunteering to have plastic sacks filled with potentially toxic chemicals surgically inserted into my chest isn't something I would do even if I had mosquito bite sized boobs. I would rather spend the $8k on therapy to find out why I felt so inadequate. I am sure you're a lovely woman (as most women are)---and your B cups are probably just perfect, too.

Last edited by TotallyTam; 04-08-2013 at 02:39 PM..

Old 04-08-2013, 02:07 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,907,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
I dont know why women get so much hate for wanting implants. I applaud when one cares about ones appearance. There r men like me, who call me shallow if you want, but Im just not attracted to small breast even if the greatest ass is attached to it. Ive tried to overlook it many times, but seeing small breast nude is just not stimulating for some of us.

The technology is there so use it. Whether its lipo for love handles that wont go away, or a tummy tuck for soft skin that wont tighten up after several kids, if u have the cash do it and dont look back.

See what I'm saying ladies...intellectual men will definitely judge you as will intellectual women if you get a boob job and it looks or feels fake. If you are the lucky 5% then your breasts will look real, but believe me I have seen a lot of topless women with implants and even felt a few. You can always tell once they're naked or felt except for the lucky 5%.

Old 04-08-2013, 02:18 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,907,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I think most guys want the fake look, but they want them to be all natural.

Basically, they want them to defy gravity.

It's not really how the real world works though.

I get what you're saying. They want perky breasts but also very large ones. Good luck finding that in nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyTam View Post
What is it so difficult to be content with what you were born with? It seems no one is ever satisfied with what they have--why? Curly-haired girls want straight hair, straight haired girls want curls. B cup ladies want Ds. Hey, I am all about having full control over decisions about your own body, so if you decide to do this--more power to you and I hope it goes well. Volunteering to have plastic sacks filled with potentially toxic chemicals surgically inserted into my chest isn't something I would do even if I had mosquito bite sized boobs. I would rather spend the $8k on therapy to find out why I felt so inadequate. I am sure you're a lovely woman (as most women are)---and your B cups are probably just perfect, too.

Seriously, this post is right on. I wanted to suggest therapy but that went horribly wrong on xxbabychick's thread.

OP, before you go to the surgeon may I suggest doing work-outs that can make them appear larger. This will involve going to the gym. These exercises also prevent sag and keep them perky, which is a plus! I use the pec-fly machine about once a week to keep mine from getting saggy.
See this: Make your breast look bigger with this workout

Also, if you are not satisfied with that, hormonal birth control usually makes breasts bigger while you're on them. I went from a C to a DD on the pill. I was on the pill for about 9 months. When I stopped taking them I shrunk down to a D. I also did go up from a size 4 to a size 8. I'm now a size 6, thank goodness.

Old 04-08-2013, 02:18 PM

7,599 posts, read 18,407,960 times
Some of the most beautiful things on earth are man made, including tatas! I say go for it if you want em.

Hard to be able to judge without pics though! :sly:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Old 04-08-2013, 02:22 PM

3,633 posts, read 6,173,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyTam View Post
What is it so difficult to be content with what you were born with? It seems no one is ever satisfied with what they have--why? Curly-haired girls want straight hair, straight haired girls want curls. B cup ladies want Ds. Hey, I am all about having full control over decisions about your own body, so if you decide to do this--more power to you and I hope it goes well. Volunteering to have plastic sacks filled with potentially toxic chemicals surgically inserted into my chest isn't something I would do even if I had mosquito bite sized boobs. I would rather spend the $8k on therapy to find out why I felt so inadequate. I am sure you're a lovely woman (as most women are)---and your B cups are probably just perfect, too.
This. My SIL just had breast reduction surgery and went from an H cup to a D cup, and she's upset with the results because she's "too small." I spoke to her this morning and suggested that at her height (5'3") the Ds are not really small, but that she's probably just shocked at the size because of the huge change from breasts that were larger than a person's head to ones that are a more reasonable size. And I pointed out that many women who get implants go for a D cup. I think she did the right thing to get the reduction just for comfort's sake alone, but I really sorry she's disappointed with the results, especially considering how much the surgery cost. I hope she gets used to them over time. #firstworldproblems

Old 04-08-2013, 05:55 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
I don't want to offend women who have breast implants.... but IDK... I'd rather see a natural b cup over big ol dd's that are fake...

Old 04-08-2013, 07:44 PM

52 posts, read 124,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I don't want to offend women who have breast implants.... but IDK... I'd rather see a natural b cup over big ol dd's that are fake...
Yeah it's not like your opinion really matters to women with implants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty