Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 08:56 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,905,663 times

Advertisements

I'm a size 6, 5'4" and with natural perky 32Ds and its not all its cracked up to be. Being top heavy won't really change your life at all. Think hard before you risk getting boobs that could possibly look or feel fake.

I don't think intellectual or evolved men like fake breasts, at least you wouldn't be taken seriously in a relationship if they are obviously fake looking or feeling.

Count on being a trophy girlfriend for a couple months but no respectable man would bring a woman with breasts that looked fake to meet his mother unless she had a mastectomy and got them for reconstructive purposes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2013, 11:39 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,875,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
I'm a size 6, 5'4" and with natural perky 32Ds and its not all its cracked up to be. Being top heavy won't really change your life at all. Think hard before you risk getting boobs that could possibly look or feel fake.

I don't think intellectual or evolved men like fake breasts, at least you wouldn't be taken seriously in a relationship if they are obviously fake looking or feeling.

Count on being a trophy girlfriend for a couple months but no respectable man would bring a woman with breasts that looked fake to meet his mother unless she had a mastectomy and got them for reconstructive purposes.
Or unless his mother has fake boobs too. Then she'll fit right in!

Old 04-06-2013, 11:51 PM

52,216 posts, read 52,642,422 times
Quote:

Good post...

Old 04-07-2013, 08:25 AM

3,426 posts, read 8,905,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Or unless his mother has fake boobs too. Then she'll fit right in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Good post...

Wow! I was expecting a written bashing after that post. I'm glad to see some people see where I'm coming from.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:10 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,854,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerSunshine2016 View Post
Most guys will lie online and speak badly about women with implants, but in real life, the majority do not care, if anything, I think many guys prefer them.
No.

- A Man Who's Dated A Woman With A Boob Job.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:49 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,620,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby1half View Post
I was cursed with very large natural boobs. I had reduction surgery and ended up being 34 D. Trust me when I say this...........the only thing that large boobs do, is attract even larger boobs. You will only attract the lowest form of men. Remember this, more than a mouthful is a waste.
Precisely this. I'm a natural 36GG (and no, they're not down to my bellybutton) and I basically only attract the dregs of society when it comes to men. I've been on dates where the guy stared at my chest the entire time even while wearing a jacket, I've had more rude and gross remarks thrown at me by complete strangers than I'd care to remember and I've heard the phrase 'wow, I didn't think you'd be this intelligent' far too many times. Clothes are impossible to find and summer sucks because if I wear a cute summer dress or tank top I end up looking like a floozy so I'm stuck in tshirts and jeans.

No reduction surgery for me...I get keloid scars and would end up pretty disfigured. I just can't imagine why women would want huge boobs unless they like unwanted attention. Small implants are a different story.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:56 PM

16 posts, read 22,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Precisely this. I'm a natural 36GG (and no, they're not down to my bellybutton) and I basically only attract the dregs of society when it comes to men. I've been on dates where the guy stared at my chest the entire time even while wearing a jacket, I've had more rude and gross remarks thrown at me by complete strangers than I'd care to remember and I've heard the phrase 'wow, I didn't think you'd be this intelligent' far too many times. Clothes are impossible to find and summer sucks because if I wear a cute summer dress or tank top I end up looking like a floozy so I'm stuck in tshirts and jeans.

No reduction surgery for me...I get keloid scars and would end up pretty disfigured. I just can't imagine why women would want huge boobs unless they like unwanted attention. Small implants are a different story.
Ok we get it you have natural 36GG's and men only want you for your large chest

Old 04-07-2013, 04:10 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,124,163 times
My current GF has 'bolt-ons'... and I'd say keep the B cup.

I'll not lie, I like playing with D cups, but I like B's also.

I'd rather real ones, but fortunately for me hers are 'near real' one you about can't tell, the other, you can but it's pretty close.

B's are fine.

Old 04-07-2013, 04:30 PM

95 posts, read 198,482 times
Quote:
Wow! I was expecting a written bashing after that post. I'm glad to see some people see where I'm coming from.
Leave to me to bash you

You don't think it's possible that a respectable man could fall in love with a girl with implants?

I think it's possible that a smart woman could have made the stupid decision of getting implants. I know the chances are lower but we all make mistakes. Of course natural looks better but once you stretch the skin I don't think these girls have a lot of options. If the girl has other qualities I don't see why that should be a deal breaker.

Old 04-07-2013, 04:32 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,620,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapowskii View Post
Ok we get it you have natural 36GG's and men only want you for your large chest
If you don't like it, feel free to skip and move on. I'm simply giving my opinions and experiences on this topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty