Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 01:52 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,289,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Erm, thanks for sharing. I guess people who have had bad experiences or just have very mainstream sex lives wouldnt see the eroticism quite as much.

There are many varied ways to be sexual. Don't judge just because it's not your particular taste. But what can we expect, you're all about the judging, huh? Every skinny woman has an eating disorder and every fat woman must eat nothing but glazed doughnuts.
I wouldn't know...but you must... maybe that's why YOU see the eroticism?....interesting that you would call me "judgemental", and then say what you do.

Last edited by purehuman; 09-17-2012 at 02:26 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2012, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Threats? That's a leap -- maybe he was asking where they should head for lunch?
Maybe he was....maybe he wasn't....everyone's perception will be different...is that not "allowed"?

Old 09-17-2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
Why so hostile lol?
You think I'm "hostile" just because I'm responding differently than you?...no kudzu asked "what do you think"...I could interpret your post as hostile as well....but I don't, because you are definitely entitled to your own opinions, whether I agree with them or not.

Old 09-17-2012, 02:28 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,784,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
I wouldn't know...surely it must be the opposite, maybe that's why YOU see the eroticism?....interesting that you would call me "judgemental", and then say what you do.
Not really following what you're saying. Maybe you can be more explicit?

I just mean, you're judging these models you know nothing about, it's no surprise you think the worst of the couple on the cover. Some people are prone to seeing anything different as negative.

Old 09-17-2012, 03:31 PM

It's not different...I see it alot, and I still don't like it.....the OP's question was "what do you think"...I've expressed what I think of the cover....if my remark about models being too skinny comes across as judgemental to you, so be it....I'm not really following what you're trying to say either...though I do find you being very judgemental towards what I post,...probably because you are (in your words) "prone to seeing anything different as negative".

Old 09-17-2012, 04:06 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,784,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
It's not different...I see it alot, and I still don't like it.....the OP's question was "what do you think"...I've expressed what I think of the cover....if my remark about models being too skinny comes across as judgemental to you, so be it....I'm not really following what you're trying to say either...though I do find you being very judgemental towards what I post,...probably because you are (in your words) "prone to seeing anything different as negative".
You know there are these handy things used to express ourselves called sentences. They tend to end in periods and express a fully formed thought.

Aha, but you did not say that you found distasteful before but that you found it not at all sexual. And I don't mean different from the norm, but different from yourself.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:21 PM

Wow, I feel truly informed, thankyou. Is this to your liking? As for the rest of your post, nothing personal, but I haven't a clue what you're trying to say. I think you and I should just let our differences go, and instead save our comments for what this thread was originally started for, Vogue's New Controversial (we proved that) Cover.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty