Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 04:35 PM

7,956 posts, read 11,852,626 times

Advertisements

Hey there people!

I am going to get a new tattoo this month, I have narrowed it down to these 3. Any opinion on which one is cooler would be appreciated, thanks.

Tattoo 1

[IMG][/IMG]

This is my favorite football teams badge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2012, 04:38 PM

Tattoo 2

[IMG][/IMG]

Tattoo 3

[IMG][/IMG]

Imagine the grey area and yellow area aren't there lol.

Old 02-27-2012, 05:44 PM

16 posts, read 47,556 times
None of the above

Old 02-27-2012, 05:56 PM

22,608 posts, read 47,717,056 times
Also none of the above.
But why ask OUR opinions?... yours is the only one that matters.

Old 02-27-2012, 05:57 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,643,400 times
As a moderately tattooed person, I wouldn't recommend anything that large for your first tattoo. Maybe scale the images down, and go talk to an artist to add some personal flair and pick a spot on your body that would compliment he tattoo you choose.

Old 02-27-2012, 06:41 PM

Omg just forget I asked then idontcare and pitt chick! I thought this was a forum!

I obviously won't use your opinions as the main factor in choosing, but it is always good to collect as many opinions as possible!

And thanks Jet for your good comment and input, this isn't my first tattoo though but it will be my biggest.

Old 02-27-2012, 06:59 PM

16 posts, read 47,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
Omg just forget I asked then idontcare and pitt chick! I thought this was a forum!

I obviously won't use your opinions as the main factor in choosing, but it is always good to collect as many opinions as possible!

And thanks Jet for your good comment and input, this isn't my first tattoo though but it will be my biggest.
You thought correctly, it is a forum. You asked for opinions, and I gave you mine. I don't like any of them, at all. You're not always going to get an answer that you want to hear when you ask for an honest opinion. There's really no need to get so upset about it. It just makes you look childish and immature.

Good luck with whichever one you end up choosing.

Old 02-27-2012, 07:07 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,586,643 times
I really think there is a much cooler Scottish tat that could be had than those three. How about something with Lions, unicorns and thistles, maybe on a plaid background or surrounded by Celtic runes and symbols. a couple of claymores and a set of pipes. You are talking a lot of skin there. Why not make it into a real work of art?

Old 02-27-2012, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijustdontcare View Post
You thought correctly, it is a forum. You asked for opinions, and I gave you mine. I don't like any of them, at all. You're not always going to get an answer that you want to hear when you ask for an honest opinion. There's really no need to get so upset about it. It just makes you look childish and immature.

Good luck with whichever one you end up choosing.
Okdoke, good day to you sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
I really think there is a much cooler Scottish tat that could be had than those three. How about something with Lions, unicorns and thistles, maybe on a plaid background or surrounded by Celtic runes and symbols. a couple of claymores and a set of pipes. You are talking a lot of skin there. Why not make it into a real work of art?
That's what I am wanting lucknow (that's in India btw is it?), something beautiful, Scottish and something I won't regret at a later stage! I am wanting something different though that's how I came up with the map of Scotland.

Old 02-27-2012, 07:25 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,429,576 times
Neither.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty