Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ....
Yes 28 16.09%
No 146 83.91%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 07:49 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,174,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
To hell with being God's gift to women. I'm God's gift to myself. I'm a black man, and I wouldn't want to be anything other than that.

Who cares if most women don't find us the most attractive? I'm not attracted to most women.
well said, couldn't have said it any better.

And to any of the women who don't like me or black men, who are you to me ? Irrelevant. Hell, most women who are attracted to me are still irrelevant to my life.

Like I said to that girl who quoted, I'm Black and I love being Black and wouldn't change it for anyone or anything.

Old 12-13-2012, 10:53 AM

277 posts, read 506,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
come down like 90% personal taste and 10% perception. Even people who don't usually find people of other races attractive (but aren't bigoted, really) can agree that there are some examples of people from other races that are really good-looking, i.e. Rihanna or Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez or Eva Mendes or Sandra Oh or Maggie Q or something.
This really comes down to individual and personal opinions. Neither Rihanna or Beyonce is beautiful to me. Beyonce is average and Rihanna is average-ugly. Jennifer Lopez is average even with the work she had done.

Old 12-13-2012, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
Here's the deal, the definition of "mixed" doesn't state to what extent you must contain some other race.

The safest way to call it is this: if you can look at a person and tell that they have some other race in them, and that person is aware of what that race is, just consider them mixed.
Would you consider Whoopi Goldberg and Don Cheadle mixed. Or they too dark and African looking to you to be mixed. Or is it only the black people who appear beautiful in your eyes are the mixed ones.

Old 12-13-2012, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
Black men are definitely sexier and more masculine than other men, they cannot compare. Whites and Hispanics are ok, but I am not attracted to them. Asian men look too feminine for me.
Black men face and body tend to be more masculine.

Old 12-13-2012, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Actually, what is true is that the OVERWHELMING majority of the "unsavory" comments on this entire site comes from one direction....but I guess it goes unnoticed depending on one's own perspective. Had this thread been created about ANY other "types of people" it wouldn't have gotten past two pages before being shut down due to racist comments. But it is obvious that anyone can say any nasty thing that their little hearts desire about Black people.

The more things change...the more they stay the same.
I noticed these threads about black people are normally not made by black people. It's easier to bully black people but I want to know who are these people that keep making threads about black people

Old 12-13-2012, 12:01 PM

Quote:
I will be so glad when some people learn to recognize a "back-handed" compliment when they see one.
I knew it was back-handed and he changed the article. The original article said black people were the least attractive. You're right. It seems black men believed this the most all the while it disrespected black women but black men were so happy to have their ego stroked they didn't care to read deeper into it.

Old 12-13-2012, 12:03 PM

White people are stupid and I hope they die. I'm just testing to see if this thread will close.

Old 12-13-2012, 12:41 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonandStars View Post
White people are stupid and I hope they die. I'm just testing to see if this thread will close.
Trust me. That won't kill the thread....but you may get a slap on the wrist for it, though

Old 12-13-2012, 03:06 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,153,088 times
Quote:
Trust me. That won't kill the thread....but you may get a slap on the wrist for it, though

You get with any topic that might have any amount or element of racism to it. If it doesn't you make it. Why don't you give it a rest. I'm tired of hearing all of your "whoa is me/ us racist rants". It's getting old. Spare me, because black, white, yellow, blue everyone has some racsim to them, weather you want to admit that or not. You act like racism is always and only towards blacks, which couldn't be any further from the truth. Why don't you work on your own hate and let others worry about theirs. Because I get a "racist" vibe from plenty of your posts. What if someone isn't attracted to black men? Then surely they must be racist, right? Wrong! It means that they are not attracted to black men. On the whole, I'm not really attracted to black women, but I have in the past been attracted to some. What does that make me, besides honest. Stop making every post about race. It's just so damn annoying.

Old 12-13-2012, 03:18 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
You get with any topic that might have any amount or element of racism to it. If it doesn't you make it. Why don't you give it a rest. I'm tired of hearing all of your "whoa is me/ us racist rants". It's getting old. Spare me, because black, white, yellow, blue everyone has some racsim to them, weather you want to admit that or not. You act like racism is always and only towards blacks, which couldn't be any further from the truth. Why don't you work on your own hate and let others worry about theirs. Because I get a "racist" vibe from plenty of your posts. What if someone isn't attracted to black men? Then surely they must be racist, right? Wrong! It means that they are not attracted to black men. On the whole, I'm not really attracted to black women, but I have in the past been attracted to some. What does that make me, besides honest. Stop making every post about race. It's just so damn annoying.

Use the ignore feature...it really is that easy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty