Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2020, 06:47 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times

Advertisements

I heard Ukraine and Poland will lose significant transit revenue if NS2 is completed. They're both debtor nations, slave nations. The people will suffer when the payments are due.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2020, 06:58 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
And if it isn't completed, its Russia that loses the revenue as they have to share revenues for gas transited over Poland and Ukraine. This is the point. A line may have been crossed in Germany. I know, blame the USA and Europe(Ukraine!) is all slaves, etc. But its Putin who authorizes military nerve agent use. It's Putin who blocks investigations. He thought he could drive home fear of unchecked power in Russians who question his rule... once again he badly miscalculates and Russians pay (and America gets blamed).

Old 09-17-2020, 07:42 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Merkel has been ill. She has also been completely indecisive on this matter. Trying to make everyone happy, trying to avoid conflicts. She doesn't understand that what the Western powers want is conflict. Such actions as hers are seen as weakness by the antagonists in this. It's what the Russians don't seem to understand.

Appeasement doesn't work with bullies. It just makes them bolder.

I suspect this deal will not go through and NS2 will not be completed. This doesn't matter to Russia because it was never really necessary and therefore if the Poles and Ukronazis start playing gas games again it is Europe that will suffer. Gas still flows via those lines.

On top of that Russia has other projects in Asia which are not far off. In the artic infrastructure for huge LNG plants are well underway. These plants during the winter can produce LNG at far less cost than anyone in the world due to climatic conditions.

Russia has little to worry about, it's Europens who are going to get screwed if things go to hell.

No it doesn't, BUT...
You can't respond to Western bullying in the same manner, with a full swing as Stalin did, because back in that day his economy was independent from the Western economy. So you couldn't threaten HIM with "economic sanctions" in return.

And that's what the West harried to "fix" back in the 90ies, with the first opportunity, entangling Russia into its web of "globalization," banking schemes and so on.

That's what design of the nineties was all about, so now when Kremlin Inc is taking Crimea back, (that lawfully belongs to Russia and always did,) it's immediately threatened with some "economic sanctions."

That's how the West is trying to control so-called "Russian aggression," when it still can't achieve the desired goals, and this is the reason why Kremlin is still shy of responding in the proper manner to Western bullying.
So if you ask me, the major problem is still in Kremlin, with people sitting there and promoting the "liberal" economy, directly attached to Western capitals/Western banking. )

Yes I hear what you are saying about China et al, but I already expressed my opinion about China, so the growing union between Russia and China is NOT a healthy thing, and is leading to the host of many other problems.

Last edited by erasure; 09-17-2020 at 08:10 PM..

Old 09-17-2020, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
And if it isn't completed, its Russia that loses the revenue as they have to share revenues for gas transited over Poland and Ukraine. This is the point. A line may have been crossed in Germany. I know, blame the USA and Europe(Ukraine!) is all slaves, etc. But its Putin who authorizes military nerve agent use. It's Putin who blocks investigations. He thought he could drive home fear of unchecked power in Russians who question his rule... once again he badly miscalculates and Russians pay (and America gets blamed).

How so?
Can you give me some facts please?
( Because if was Putin in the first place who sent N. to Germany.)

Last edited by erasure; 09-17-2020 at 07:57 PM..

Old 09-17-2020, 08:23 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
How so?
Can you give me some facts please?
( Because if was Putin in the first place who sent N. to Germany.)
He's the ultimate head of the Russian military and use of a military chemical weapon can only happen with his sanction. He clearly uses it to show others how powerful he is that he doesn't care that the west knows he's using these kinds of weapons on dissenters.

If you're questioning the blocking of investigations, that's because your news tells you that Germany isn't actually threatening to do this over Russia not cooperating with investigations. Which is exactly the same thing they have been doing for years (MH-17, Olympics doping, etc.). So you have to be claiming that Germany is pretending Russia won't cooperate to hide an ulterior motive of why they would block NS2.

Old 09-17-2020, 08:54 PM

Quote:
He's the ultimate head of the Russian military and use of a military chemical weapon can only happen with his sanction. He clearly uses it to show others how powerful he is that he doesn't care that the west knows he's using these kinds of weapons on dissenters.

OK, so no facts, just usual general phrases.

Quote:
If you're questioning the blocking of investigations, that's because your news tells you that Germany isn't actually threatening to do this over Russia not cooperating with investigations. Which is exactly the same thing they have been doing for years (MH-17, Olympics doping, etc.). So you have to be claiming that Germany is pretending Russia won't cooperate to hide an ulterior motive of why they would block NS2.

To do WHAT exactly?!
I can't even understand what you are saying here.

Old 09-17-2020, 09:02 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,065 times
Quote:

You are not yet tired of discussing this fake topic with Navalny's poisoning. I repeat once again, if they wanted to poison him, he would be dead.

Old 09-18-2020, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Everybody knows the whole thing is made up. Its theatre.
It's old theatre. For me it simply exposes the corruption of the western institutions you hold so dear.

Old 09-18-2020, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
No it doesn't, BUT...
You can't respond to Western bullying in the same manner, with a full swing as Stalin did, because back in that day his economy was independent from the Western economy. So you couldn't threaten HIM with "economic sanctions" in return.

And that's what the West harried to "fix" back in the 90ies, with the first opportunity, entangling Russia into its web of "globalization," banking schemes and so on.

That's what design of the nineties was all about, so now when Kremlin Inc is taking Crimea back, (that lawfully belongs to Russia and always did,) it's immediately threatened with some "economic sanctions."

That's how the West is trying to control so-called "Russian aggression," when it still can't achieve the desired goals, and this is the reason why Kremlin is still shy of responding in the proper manner to Western bullying.
So if you ask me, the major problem is still in Kremlin, with people sitting there and promoting the "liberal" economy, directly attached to Western capitals/Western banking. )

Yes I hear what you are saying about China et al, but I already expressed my opinion about China, so the growing union between Russia and China is NOT a healthy thing, and is leading to the host of many other problems.
I think you are correct when it comes to western influences and Russian interests. That's why the correct decisions are not being made even when the inevitability of endless antagonism is seen crystal clear.

Old 09-18-2020, 01:35 PM

Something about a bottle now. This is just theatre of the absurd. As Peskov is saying. I wouldn't even answer their idiotic questions.

https://tass.com/politics/1202313
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe