Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 08:07 AM

103 posts, read 261,925 times

Advertisements

Question everything (even Obama's birthplace and legitimacy as President)......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2008, 08:10 AM

2,195 posts, read 3,649,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyII View Post
Oh, what I contribute is "disinformation"? That's a good one.
I'm a registered Democrat with a college degree - a former liberal.
Having seen the other side of the Democrats - I am going to post forever. Get used to it. Maybe not that much today. But I and many others will be out in force.
Karma.
For all the posts against the "failed" Bush administration....now the Obama crew will have to continue their work at attempted brainwashing.....there are millions and millions and millions of US on the other side. We aren't about to give in or give up.
Have such a nice, nice day.
You could be a registered Martian, and your information about the birth certificate would still be erroneous and discredited.

And I have no doubt that you will post forever. It has less to do with karma and more to do with political vendetta. You are welcome to your delusional fantasies about elaborate conspiracies among the republican Hawaiian administration's efforts on Obama's behalf and "attempted brainwashings" until the cows come home. You might look for the posts discussing Obama's hypnosis methods, too! Knock yourself out.

And thank you, I am having a nice, nice day.

*sings* And the devil will drag you under, by the sharp lapels on your checkered suit!

Old 11-10-2008, 08:20 AM

Insulting people does not work as a method to convince or change views.
No, ha ha.....I thought Obama's followers wanted CHANGE? Well, they got it. Now, they are the defenders. Now, their people drone on and no one wants to listen. From Gwen Ifill to Obama to Biden to.....
Drones.
Where is it proven that the Hawaiian government actually proved anything since they could not share confidential info with the public?

Old 11-10-2008, 08:22 AM

I choose to think that the Hawaiians, at first blush, were flattered that a President would be one of theirs until they studied his Chicago background - and then....there was Reverend Wright - the most racist person I have ever heard in my life.

Just one of the many alarming things about Obama, though.

Old 11-10-2008, 08:29 AM

10,654 posts, read 18,703,130 times
Quote:
Where is it proven that the Hawaiian government actually proved anything since they could not share confidential info with the public?
Not that you'll believe it, but:

Hawaii officials declare Obama birth certificate genuine | HonoluluAdvertiser.com | The Honolulu Advertiser

Quote:
Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said today she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Old 11-10-2008, 08:34 AM

9,325 posts, read 22,063,208 times
I would be surprised if GrannyII still does not believe it, even if its coming from the Honolulu Health Director... thoughts GrannyII?

Old 11-10-2008, 08:36 AM

2,857 posts, read 6,740,028 times
Quote:
Question everything (even Obama's birthplace and legitimacy as President)......
Apparently your "question everything" strategy does not extend to questioning the motives of those who continue to claim Obama is not a citizen, despite total lack of evidence.

Old 11-10-2008, 08:38 AM

Well, that does prove something - that his relatives are a bit off. Ha ha ha ....they don't know their facts, do they? And there are about 100 other issues.

Now, let's discuss the Rev. Wright.....shall we?

Old 11-10-2008, 08:39 AM

Question the motives? Why do we have to march in step to the Obama goon squad?
The Black Panthers standing outside polling places with nightsticks, etc.?
We have to agree. OR ELSE!!!!!!

Old 11-10-2008, 08:39 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,976,010 times
Quote:
I choose to think that the Hawaiians, at first blush, were flattered that a President would be one of theirs until they studied his Chicago background - and then....there was Reverend Wright - the most racist person I have ever heard in my life.

Just one of the many alarming things about Obama, though.
Hmmmm....

You are alarmed by Obama????

Because he's going to do what???

You are all over the map. His mother was a Marxist. (Which we don't really know, she's not around to tell us, what we do know shows that she was someone who looked at people individually, regardless of where they were born or what color their skin was. We know that she committed herself wholeheartedly to helping the impoverished of the world. We know that she was curious about different cultures, and didn't engage in ethnocentrism. She saw value in different religions, different traditions, different ideas.) Marxism isn't genetic. Communism is a socio-economic theory, and as a pure theory has been shown as pretty ineffective. Even the Chinese are capitalists.

Obama was born in Hawaii. The state confirms that this is so. There is a paper trail from Obama's earliest years that claims his birth in Honolulu. There is no coherent theory as to when a conspiracy was begun, or why it would have been started. So it's just silly to suggest otherwise.

Obama attended church where the pastor had strong political feelings and was outspoken about them. That's not particularly extraordinary. Reverend Wright might offend you, he may advance a political agenda that is more reflective of the 1960's political reality than the current one. But when he states that the United States government, while espousing democracy, has supported some of the worst dictators in other countries, and has provoked and supported political unrest and instability, he's not lying. We haven't always been the good guys. We need to do better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections