Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 10:15 PM

38,792 posts, read 26,609,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Sounds about right to me. Of course, you'd have to be familiar with American history in order to know that every single thing Obama said is true. When the economic chips are down, the labor force in America, historically, tends to get more fearful of foreigners, more bitter, more violent.

You don't like to hear the truth? Don't blame the truth on Obama.
Bottom line... Nice way to identify with the people who will be getting more familiar with your circle of friends next week! That shows fantastic judgment! Oh!..I hope that didn't sound too bitter, it's just that the factory closed down and ...you know...all I have left now is my bible and this shotgun my grand pappy willed to me...and sometimes I just get so depressed about the......damn foreigners!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2008, 10:17 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,321,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Bottom line... Nice way to identify with the people who will be getting more familiar with your circle of friends next week! That shows fantastic judgment! Oh!..I hope that didn't sound too bitter, it's just that the factory closed down and ...you know...all I have left now is my bible and this shotgun my grand pappy willed to me...and sometimes I just get so depressed about the......damn foreigners!!!!!
Read your American history. It is what it is, pal.

Old 10-05-2008, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
Hey, my son, my sister, my brother, whoever could say something and doesn't mean I agree with it.
Again.. missing the point. He has two options. First, he knew about the racist rants, sat through them, or more likely jumpped up danced and clapped, possibly exclaimed something like preach on brother! Or, secondly, he attended a church for twenty years and had no clue that the pastor, guest speakers and the very church environment was painfully anti-white anti-American and racist.

This one is "above my paygrade" so you choose. Is he an idiot or a racist a**hole?

Old 10-05-2008, 10:27 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,506,413 times
Quote:
Again.. missing the point. He has two options. First, he knew about the racist rants, sat through them, or more likely jumpped up danced and clapped, possibly exclaimed something like preach on brother! Or, secondly, he attended a church for twenty years and had no clue that the pastor, guest speakers and the very church environment was painfully anti-white anti-American and racist.

This one is "above my paygrade" so you choose. Is he an idiot or a racist a**hole?
Obama has an axe to grind.

Old 10-05-2008, 10:30 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,507,357 times
Quote:

Id say "all the above".

Old 10-05-2008, 10:30 PM

3,758 posts, read 8,475,196 times
Quote:

Neither.

Old 10-05-2008, 10:31 PM

3,758 posts, read 8,475,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
And I am sure he is sharping that axe right now.

Old 10-05-2008, 10:32 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,507,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post

Love that song Andrea!
YouTube - "The RIde of the Valkyries" from Die Walkure

Old 10-05-2008, 10:36 PM

Yes, he sent that ditz Sarah out to talk about this Ayers guy.[/quote]

What's with the mixed reviews about Sarah from the left. Some of you are calling her an idiot and some of you think she's playin' the simple country girl to identify with small towners but really knows what happening.

Anyways the Obama campaign has already referred to the relationship with Ayres as "friendly" (their word). Here's what the small towner will see next week.

Obama camp says to McCain: "BACK OFF!" about terrorist connections! McCain camp responds-features_ayers1.jpg[ATTACH]Obama camp says to McCain: "BACK OFF!" about terrorist connections! McCain camp responds-harkin_steak_fry_08.jpg[/ATTACH][quote=Katiana;5565934]
Attached Thumbnails
Obama camp says to McCain: "BACK OFF!" about terrorist connections! McCain camp responds-ph2008021900931.jpg  

Old 10-05-2008, 10:39 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,698,403 times
Obama is still a member of that church. Do not let the liar fool you. Have you saw him show up at any new church yet? No you have not.

Because if he did he would make sure it was a photo op for him.

He was present during those rants and the speeches were posted in the church lobby for him to see them.

For someone who loves to talk backwards he sure does not want anyone to look backwards does he?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections