Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2008, 08:24 AM

663 posts, read 1,865,291 times

Advertisements

According to the just released Quinnipiac Poll (post-debate). I guess we'll have to see if the other polls later this week and next are consistent with this. If so, then it is all over for McCain/Palin.

Link:

GMANews.TV - New poll: Obama pulls ahead in 3 key states - World - Official Website of GMA News and Public Affairs - Latest Philippine News - BETA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2008, 09:07 AM

17,014 posts, read 12,612,245 times
I figured on OH. I rather doubt the numbers are actually that lopsided but Im thinking the cult leader over the geezer by +3ish OH, +1ish FL and PA was never really a swing state this go around.

Just wait for the Pelosi Congress Unleashed!

Old 10-01-2008, 09:22 AM

1,316 posts, read 2,466,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
I figured on OH. I rather doubt the numbers are actually that lopsided but Im thinking the cult leader over the geezer by +3ish OH, +1ish FL and PA was never really a swing state this go around.

Just wait for the Pelosi Congress Unleashed!
I guess people hate to admit the battleground states are what will decide this election and things are swinging in Obama's direction. Recent polls on this "bail out" were people overwhelming blaming the Republicans over the Democrats. Looks like no matter how you slice it, McCain is married to the Bush Administration and ties to this slipping economy. Bad news for Grampie McCain.

Old 10-01-2008, 10:32 AM

17,014 posts, read 12,612,245 times
>I guess people hate to admit..<

What part of my post shows anything but things swinging to Obama? I have consistently said Obama 305 EV... even during Palin Mania after the convention.

OH and FL simply are not that liberal to have swung that fast that far. PA was probably never even that close for McGeezer as polls said.

I still say:
The Cult Leader 305 EV

Just wait for the Pelosi congress unleashed! Hope ya dont own a business.

If the GOP had the senate firmly in hand I probably woulnt care that much who won. As a GOPper, I rather like divided govt. The economy did OK under a leftish pres and a rightish congress. Probably because the moonbats and the wingnuts could not get their stupid ideas made into law. We havent had anyone with class in the whitehouse since Bush Sr so I guess I am used to it by now. An oversexed skirt chasing purple fitting hillbilly followed by a willfully reckless cowboy.

Obama may mean all the "moderate" things he says. Congress has other ideas.

Watch for:
union card check
welfare increases
Higher taxes on "250K" to be Higher taxes on ?75?K. (could be 50K could be 100K). (Income tax probably 100K, other taxes probably much lower.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections