Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 12:40 PM

1,617 posts, read 2,638,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Just wait and see, when he loses he will be calling for riots on the streets and he himself will be starting a civil war between fellow Americans.

Wait and see.

He cannot stand to lose and will do whatever it takes to get back at those who made sure this guy never got into our WH.

Mark it down, I can see it coming.

He is a traitor and that is what traitors do.

Now, do you have a link to that because if he did say this then his own party leaders need to **** him down and shut his mouth up because he is pushing more voters away from him by doing so.

The skinny ass himself couldn't fight his way out of the girls restroom.
I know, I know...Mr. Charlie at the general store said so, right?

Old 09-18-2008, 12:42 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,452,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
So much to learn. So little time. What will he f-up first?!
He will f-up the heads of repugs, turn you into mental wrecks....the few of you that aren't already that is!

Old 09-18-2008, 12:43 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,161,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIOC View Post
Everyday I feel a little bit dumber for A)reading the nonsense I read on here, and B) the fact I keep coming back
Insanity, on both accounts.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:44 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,503,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theroc5156 View Post
"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said

Oh, please, just try to get in my face. Please!! What's with Obama and all the bullying tactics like this and trying to silence any criticism??

Obama mocks McCain in Nevada stops (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/09/17/politics/p185733D40.DTL&type=politics - broken link)
Obama strikes me as a fascist.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:45 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,533 times
I get sunshine all day long, I see you must not. I have employees making me money so I can sit here and keep you company.

Do you need a job?

Once McCain gets into office and gives me more tax
breaks I can hire more people and make more money.

On the other hand if Obama is elected, ( Gawd help us all ) I will be laying them all off so they can lose their homes and cares because Obama wants to tax me out of business.

Even Trump believes Obama is bad for the economy. I can glad Trump agrees with me................

Old 09-18-2008, 12:50 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Poor guy.

Someone should have told him that when people were calling for him to "get more aggressive" .... they didn't mean to urge your supporters to get into arguments and yell at people who don't support him.

So much to learn. So little time. What will he f-up first?!
Paychecks, he will f up peoples paychecks right off the bat with his tax plans.

Layoffs will come quickly and more people will lose their jobs, homes, cars etc because of his ways.

He wants small businesses to pay losers with no skills 10 per hour for doing nothing when they should be paying someone like me for wasting my time on hiring them.

I have went through many people like this and Obama thinks we need to pay these people 10 per hour. Half of those I take applications from get tossed into the trash before they leave.

I gots me a GED and I worked really hard for it, it took me 20 years to get that GED!!!

Old 09-18-2008, 01:03 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,043,928 times
I finally figured it out! There are professional plants on this site from the Obama campaign. They are really Obama supporters but they are posting as anti-Obama people. The goal is to make anti-Obama people look really, really, really, stupid in the hopes that people will actually vote for Obama.

Quote:
"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said

Oh, please, just try to get in my face. Please!! What's with Obama and all the bullying tactics like this and trying to silence any criticism??

Obama mocks McCain in Nevada stops (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/09/17/politics/p185733D40.DTL&type=politics - broken link)
Quote:
Just wait and see, when he loses he will be calling for riots on the streets and he himself will be starting a civil war between fellow Americans.

Wait and see.

He cannot stand to lose and will do whatever it takes to get back at those who made sure this guy never got into our WH.

Mark it down, I can see it coming.

He is a traitor and that is what traitors do.

Now, do you have a link to that because if he did say this then his own party leaders need to **** him down and shut his mouth up because he is pushing more voters away from him by doing so.

The skinny ass himself couldn't fight his way out of the girls restroom.
Quote:
I get sunshine all day long, I see you must not. I have employees making me money so I can sit here and keep you company.

Do you need a job?

Once McCain gets into office and gives me more tax
breaks I can hire more people and make more money.

On the other hand if Obama is elected, ( Gawd help us all ) I will be laying them all off so they can lose their homes and cares because Obama wants to tax me out of business.

Even Trump believes Obama is bad for the economy. I can glad Trump agrees with me................
Quote:
Paychecks, he will f up peoples paychecks right off the bat with his tax plans.

Layoffs will come quickly and more people will lose their jobs, homes, cars etc because of his ways.

He wants small businesses to pay losers with no skills 10 per hour for doing nothing when they should be paying someone like me for wasting my time on hiring them.

I have went through many people like this and Obama thinks we need to pay these people 10 per hour. Half of those I take applications from get tossed into the trash before they leave.

I gots me a GED and I worked really hard for it, it took me 20 years to get that GED!!!

Old 09-18-2008, 01:05 PM

2,769 posts, read 7,236,769 times
Just another example of how much of a nutcase this guy is.

It's absolutely scary to think about how close this guy is to being in the White House, thankfully it won't happen.

Old 09-18-2008, 01:13 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,452,170 times
Quote:

Do you need a job?
Good for you....no I don't need a job, I worked hard for 40 plus years to earn a pension that I can retire comfortably on. Do you have your computer set up in a sun porch or do you have a laptop out by the pool?

Old 09-18-2008, 01:50 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,451,330 times
Quote:

But I like this statemeent!

Obama said at a rally at a baseball stadium in Las Vegas. "Where is he getting these lines? The lobbyists running his campaign?"

I guess he forgets Bidens (Obama's VP) son is a LOBBYIST!

The feistier, more sarcastic tone came as worried Democrats urged Obama to get tougher and show more passion. Obama has tried to assure donors and voters that he's been schooled by Chicago politics.

I guess this means his criminal associations and underhanded backdoor deals with developers.

Yesterday, John McCain actually said that if he's president he'll take on — and I quote — 'the old boys network in Washington.' I'm not making this up," Obama said. "This is somebody who's been in Congress for 26 years,

Again his VP Biden has been in Washington 35 years!
and what has he done against his party?

"Let's have some straight talk: Sen. Obama is not interested in the politics of hope; he's interested in his future.
That's why he's hurling insults," McCain said as he and running mate Sarah Palin addressed a rally in Ohio.

In Elko, Obama tried to anticipate his critics and called on the crowd of about 1,500 to sharpen their elbows, too.

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said.

Wow now that he is wanting to strong arm people to vote for him. Obama I am so sorry you are in the wrong country for that maybe you should seek a job with Chavez or the other crazy America hating man Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections