Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 01:50 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,785,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
McCain would demand huge sacrifices of the American economy even as he lives like a king.

Like any limousine liberal, McCain prefers the symbolic gesture to walking the walk. In our News interview, he was asked what kind of car he drove. As with Politico’s question about home ownership, he didn’t know and had to ask a nearby aide. “A Cadillac CTS,” she told him. But then the senator was quick to point out that he had bought his daughter a Prius — the prefect halo symbol for his green pretensions.
Planet Gore on National Review Online=

Dems should just keep pounding him on this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2008, 02:58 PM

31,713 posts, read 41,243,349 times
This isn't true is it? This is false?

Old 08-22-2008, 03:06 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,672,154 times
Seriously? This can't be true. No one can forget their house(s) and car all in the same breath, can they?

Old 08-22-2008, 03:10 PM

1,452 posts, read 3,209,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Seriously? This can't be true. No one can forget their house(s) and car all in the same breath, can they?
If that weren't so sad, it would be very, very funny! My dog jumped as I laughed out loud!

Old 08-22-2008, 06:44 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,611,775 times
Its true, I saw it on MSNBC. He really didnt know what kind of car he drove. If he cant keep track of his personal economy Id be scared to see how hed handle the country's ecnomy. But I think its his age as well. The man is old and his mind is reflecting that. This is clearly McCain's "swift boat" moment and as long as they keep playing this over and over, Obama has got this in the bag for sure. On top of all that, the man has servants and pays them over $300,000 per year. Clearly thay shows a person out of touch with the average person.

Old 08-22-2008, 06:58 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,913,797 times
my mom has never known the kind of car she has driven. she has always just used it as a mode of transportation. she knew we had a car, and a van, but that's it. some people don't care, and I am sure mccain doesn't even drive.

Old 08-22-2008, 06:59 PM

1,050 posts, read 1,938,178 times
As long as he remembers the story of the cross in the sand that's all that matters.

Old 08-22-2008, 07:05 PM

280 posts, read 689,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Planet Gore on National Review Online=

Dems should just keep pounding him on this.
They should keep pounding on what he had for dinner, what he drives and how many houses his family owns? I agree, that is a superb strategy, you should definitely be advising the campaign. (Actually you might do a better job) And while you are pounding him on that, lets pound Obama on why he wants live babies to be thrown in the trash, why he gave favortism to Tony Rezko and why the same felon had to practically co-sign the Obama mansion, and if he really expects us to believe he was not a muslim and could he really be so naive to not know after 20 years what his preacher was preaching and how can he have the nerve to ask typical bitter white folks to now support him and lets pound him about his very long term and friendly relationship with a terrorist as well as his close realtionships with Palestinian organizations in Chicago, and so on and so forth. Let the pounding begin. ( Don't respond about the run on sentence, I was making a point...artistic license)

Old 08-22-2008, 07:16 PM

31,713 posts, read 41,243,349 times
I think we have a political orgy going

Old 08-22-2008, 07:16 PM

100 posts, read 336,802 times
dear no obama is not a muslim, his father was ......WAS he wasnt raised round him and his Father died a atheist LOL look it up. but so what if he was OH thats right .....the far RIGHT thinks all muslims are terrorists!! how lovely
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections