Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 09:52 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,500,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
LOL

I have to say that I am CONSTANTLY amazed at the pathetic desperation of the Obamabashers on this board.

Still clinging to the silly idea that there is going to be chaos on the Democratic Convention floor and that Hillary will somehow emerge the nominee.

Well, keep munching that popcorn, folks. I don't know what you've laced it with but it must be something good.

This board is just too entertaining for words

Ken
My mind is still reeling that anyone who is smart enough to operate a computer actually listens to Rush.

AND to whoever pointed out that some liberals listen, they have to be idiots as well. What a complete and utter shame and waste of valuable time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2008, 09:57 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,156,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
My mind is still reeling that anyone who is smart enough to operate a computer actually listens to Rush.

AND to whoever pointed out that some liberals listen, they have to be idiots as well. What a complete and utter shame and waste of valuable time.
You're wrong on this one Lindsey. But it's your right.

Old 07-10-2008, 12:31 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,441,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
You're going to look like a huge ******* when McCain wins.
If McCain wins, I and all the people who voted for Obama will still be the creme of crop. Doesn't make me look bad that the country has become bottom-heavy with modern-day Neanderthals, who thought Bush deserved a second term and supported mcCain.

Old 07-10-2008, 01:03 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,037,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don View Post
Either Rush is back on his prescription meds or he needs to be!
I found his "Operation Chaos" mildly entertaining, but this latest pronouncement is just plain stupid.

More than likely, this is some publicity stunt concocted by Rush to drive up his ratings -- how sad.

No doubt Obama has a skeleton or two in his closet as we all do - but nothing so dreadful to deny him the nomination.
Right. Limbaugh is really in desperate circumstances with his show. Not very successful...If only his show was interesting and listenable like the remains of Air America...

Old 07-10-2008, 02:24 AM

24,527 posts, read 33,406,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Right. Limbaugh is really in desperate circumstances with his show. Not very successful...If only his show was interesting and listenable like the remains of Air America...
Not very successful? His radio show still has the biggest ratings!

And "Airhead America" is neither interesting or listenable.

Old 07-10-2008, 05:48 AM

8,011 posts, read 9,222,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
If McCain wins, I and all the people who voted for Obama will still be the creme of crop. Doesn't make me look bad that the country has become bottom-heavy with modern-day Neanderthals, who thought Bush deserved a second term and supported mcCain.
Don't you ever get tired of listening to yourself? Must be nice to live in your little fantasy world where YOU are always the center of everything that is well and good, and everyone who doesn't agree with you are Neanderthals.

Old 07-10-2008, 06:10 AM

31,692 posts, read 41,135,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fopt65 View Post
Don't you ever get tired of listening to yourself? Must be nice to live in your little fantasy world where YOU are always the center of everything that is well and good, and everyone who doesn't agree with you are Neanderthals.
She is the moderate balance to many others who post on here.

Old 07-10-2008, 06:36 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,765,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
She is the moderate balance to many others who post on here.
She really is.

Old 07-10-2008, 07:59 AM

1,155 posts, read 1,843,579 times
Idiot Rush has to somehow earn his 400 million dollars, so why not create more controversy?

Bar none. It's Bob Barr for president 08

Old 07-10-2008, 08:08 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,397,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
Can't disagree with that.
Pretty funny, I must say.

Ken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections