Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 07:37 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,990,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Rush listeners don't think for themselves. There's a reason they're called "Dittoheads"
Actually a lot of liberals listen to his show, and call in.

He happily moves them to the front of the queue for instructional purposes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2008, 07:44 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,754,814 times
LOL@ the people who actually believe this crap.

Old 07-09-2008, 07:51 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,418,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
Limbaugh continues to be part of the problem and continues to take stances that are designed to promote his visibility and maximize his standard of living. Desperate Obama haters will of course bite hard on this latest retarded notion.

61 million Neanderthals were sucked into such lunacy in thinking that Bush deserved a second term. Scary.
WAIT . . . .I'm neutral, don't shoot me, I'm just a messenger who found this little ditty interesting and thought I'd post it.

Old 07-09-2008, 07:56 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,441,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Actually a lot of liberals listen to his show, and call in.

He happily moves them to the front of the queue for instructional purposes.
Sure just like the so called left wingers they have on Fox. They're nothing more than set ups, like the Washington Generals.

Anyone who takes orders from a pill popping RW buffoon ought to have their head examined.

Old 07-09-2008, 08:03 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,240,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Sure just like the so called left wingers they have on Fox. They're nothing more than set ups, like the Washington Generals.

Anyone who takes orders from a pill popping RW buffoon ought to have their head examined.
How on earth is this "taking orders"?

If he turns out to be correct (I'll be shocked if he is) than his audience had nothing to do with this outcome.

Old 07-09-2008, 08:07 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,441,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
How on earth is this "taking orders"?

If he turns out to be correct (I'll be shocked if he is) than his audience had nothing to do with this outcome.
I'm referring to Operation Chaos and other foolish activities Limbaugh and his unquestioning gullible listeners have been involved in over the years. As for the OP of course that's not true.

Old 07-09-2008, 08:11 PM

526 posts, read 1,483,854 times
Either Rush is back on his prescription meds or he needs to be!
I found his "Operation Chaos" mildly entertaining, but this latest pronouncement is just plain stupid.

More than likely, this is some publicity stunt concocted by Rush to drive up his ratings -- how sad.

No doubt Obama has a skeleton or two in his closet as we all do - but nothing so dreadful to deny him the nomination.

Old 07-09-2008, 08:39 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,579,618 times
As someone who grew up in Chicago, I have to say it is very possible Hillary has a nuke on Obama. Obama is tied into Daley, Blago and rest of the mess that is Illinois politics. Kepp in mind also that Hillary is from Chicago originally and likely knows people in the know. Personally, I think Obama will trounce McCain in the general election as being tied to the Republican party is a huge albatross for anyone. The only thing that would stop Obama would be a scandal, and there very well could be something we don't know about. I really don't see what Rush gets out of this as he just signed a contract for 50 million a year. His ratings are already huge. And like him or hate him, he knows more than almost any member of the media in America.

Old 07-09-2008, 08:44 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,078,019 times
Lets apply logic to the thought of Hillary getting the nomination and winning the election.
A. She has no money
B. She is in debt
C. She dismantled her national organization and many have found other jobs
D. She has dismantled her paid regional and state staff as she has no money
E. Bill is still baggage and the Right is chomping at the bits to attack the name Clinton

So whats a nominee to do?
A. Demand Obama give her 100 million
B. Demand Obama give her his donor list
C. Demand Obama give her his national organization and pay them
D. Demand that Obama pay her regional staff after she convinces them to quit their just gotten jobs
E. Invite Karl Rove over for tea and negotiate a no Clinton attack campaign.

After all of that yup nominee Clinton wins the election

Old 07-09-2008, 09:41 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,356,684 times
LOL

I have to say that I am CONSTANTLY amazed at the pathetic desperation of the Obamabashers on this board.

Still clinging to the silly idea that there is going to be chaos on the Democratic Convention floor and that Hillary will somehow emerge the nominee.

Well, keep munching that popcorn, folks. I don't know what you've laced it with but it must be something good.

This board is just too entertaining for words

Ken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections