Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who do you believe WILL get the Democratic nomination for president?
Hillary Clinton 45 45.92%
Barack Obama 43 43.88%
Other 2 2.04%
Don't know and don't care! 8 8.16%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 10:27 AM

2,885 posts, read 1,988,024 times

Advertisements

I said what I had to say. And not surprised you think you are a mind-reader. So sad that you have to stretch to an example as women's laws in Africa. I thought she was running in the U.S.
I stand by all I said; it's all true and factual and Laura was never running for office and even she does more. That's it. Keep on talking; it will be lost on deaf ears.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2008, 10:35 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,428,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillietta View Post
I said what I had to say.
If only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillietta
And not surprised you think you are a mind-reader.
I don't have to be a mind reader to draw conclusions from your post.

If you still want to insist that you may not even have a candidate, then come out and say it directly. Otherwise, at least have the decency to own up to who you are supporting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillietta
I stand by all I said; it's all true and factual and Laura was never running for office and even she does more. That's it. Keep on talking; it will be lost on deaf ears.
And I say: Prove it. Until then, I'm not surprised my evidence is falling on deaf ears. Your biases are drowning out all contradictory evidence to your preconceived notions.

Old 02-01-2008, 08:27 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,680,218 times
I have been following this campaign watching debates, reading polls and opinons for ever.
finally, I have come to a conclusion as to who is the better, Hill or Obama. My answer is both. No matter who you support, they are both so similar on the issues and both will push for change.......I have no doubt.
I've been going back an forth trying to decide who I want to be the next pres. Repubs are out totally and 100%. It has been obvious to me, my whole life, they support the rich. our current president has been the worst ever. I thought Nixon was but this guy, bush face, takes the cake. I would love to see the door slam him on the way out.
But as for the two Dem candiates. Both have done things they are not proud of and both are "Politicians".
Politicians are not alway honest and neither Senator Clinton or obama are either. O course, some feel clinton is the worse and maybe so but I still think she would make a damn good president.
whoever is elected, I will support 100%.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections