Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2012, 10:15 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,034,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It wasn't Kenya until December of 1963. Prior to that it was the East Africa Protectorate in 1985, and from 1920 until independence in December of 1963 was known as the Colony of Kenya. After independence, the former colony became known as Kenya.
And........drumroll, please, Maestro........it was called Kenya for short.
Ergo, the colony of which we are speaking was called Kenya before independence, so your assertion that there was no Kenya is a straw man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 10:23 AM

89,098 posts, read 44,917,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
And........drumroll, please, Maestro........it was called Kenya for short.
Says who? The voices in your head?

I already posted an example of an author bio form. It doesn't ask for the author's parents' birthplaces. It only asks the author to list his/her place of birth.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:28 AM

Quote:

I already posted an example of an author bio form. It doesn't ask for the author's parents' birthplaces. It only asks the author to list his/her place of birth.
Nice deflection!
I must say, you sure have had a lot of practice at it.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Nice deflection!
I must say, you sure have had a lot of practice at it.
Doesn't change the FACT that I already posted an example of an author bio form. It doesn't ask for the author's parents' birthplaces. It only asks the author to list his/her place of birth.

For a span of 16 years, Obama apparently told his agent that he was born in Kenya.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:52 AM

Quote:
The bio doesn't list his father's place of birth, only his occupation. And Kenya didn't even exist when Obama's father was born.

Is that a joke? The various versions of Obama's "born in Kenya" bio were distributed in agency promotional materials for 16 years. Articles: Will the 1991 Biography Discovery Force Obama to Open the Hood?
Quote:

Quote:
Doesn't change the FACT that I already posted an example of an author bio form. It doesn't ask for the author's parents' birthplaces. It only asks the author to list his/her place of birth.

For a span of 16 years, Obama apparently told his agent that he was born in Kenya.
Lets review here......I called you out on saying Kenya didnt exist....you're the one that threw in something about the author to attempt to obfuscate that you got called out and shown you were wrong about Kenya.
No more, no less.
Try to keep up with who you are saying what to, I know its hard for you.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Lets review here......I called you out on saying Kenya didnt exist.
It didn't. It was a British Protectorate and then a British Colony before December 1963. Those are FACTs.
Quote:
...you're the one that threw in something about the author to attempt to obfuscate that you got called out and shown you were wrong about Kenya.
No, I didn't get called out on Kenya. It is a FACT that it was a British Protectorate and then a British Colony before December 1963.

Furthermore, here's Dystel & Goderich (Obama's agent) informing authors that THE AUTHOR is to supply their own biographical info:
Nonfiction Proposal Guidelines | Dystel & Goderich Literary Management

For a time span of 16 years, Obama told his agent that he was born in Kenya.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:02 AM

1,652 posts, read 2,552,180 times
Birthers: "The call for transcripts isn't about birtherism! We just want 'the truth'!"
Trump: "Lets see the transcripts"
C-D: 42 pages of birther conspiracy regurgitation.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporin View Post
Birthers: "The call for transcripts isn't about birtherism! We just want 'the truth'!"
Trump: "Lets see the transcripts"
Given the fact that Obama LIED about his place of birth in a public venue for 16 years, it's a reasonable request...

Old 10-25-2012, 11:15 AM

Quote:
It didn't. It was a British Protectorate and then a British Colony before December 1963. Those are FACTs.
No, I didn't get called out on Kenya. It is a FACT that it was a British Protectorate and then a British Colony before December 1963.

Furthermore, here's Dystel & Goderich (Obama's agent) informing authors that THE AUTHOR is to supply their own biographical info:
Nonfiction Proposal Guidelines | Dystel & Goderich Literary Management

For a time span of 16 years, Obama told his agent that he was born in Kenya.

Yeah, you did get called out on Kenya....you said it didnt exist, I showed you it did.
I was the one that said it was a British Protectorate called Colony of Kenya, not you.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Yeah, you did get called out on Kenya....you said it didnt exist, I showed you it did.
The link you posted says it was a British Protectorate and then from 1920 was called a British Colony until December 1963.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections