Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 11:56 PM

993 posts, read 831,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
Paul Ryan: "It would take me too long to explain Romney's tax plan"

American Public: "Seriously? You think we're all that stupid? Humor us. We're waiting."
You are that stupid if you keep listening to the biased liberal media without verifying. Watch this if you don't want to be stupid:
Paul Ryan: 'It Would Take Me Too Long' To Explain Mitt Romney's Tax Plan (VIDEO)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2012, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Ryan knows his numbers don't pencil out. If he did, the question would have been a softball for him.
Your statement doesn't pencil out. Please watch this and stop believing all the scum you hear from the biased liberal media: Paul Ryan: 'It Would Take Me Too Long' To Explain Mitt Romney's Tax Plan (VIDEO)

Old 10-02-2012, 12:01 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,314,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo7 View Post
If people really think Romney will close all the loop holes for the wealthiest people at the top, than these Romney supporters are more naive than I thought. If left with a choice to screw the middle class or help his precious one percent crowd, the middle class will lose under Romney EVERY SINGLE TIME. Lying Ryan is only telling you what the middle class want to hear because Romney was pressed to have more specifics and was asked if home write offs was one of the things he would change.

BTW.... I here fine but it's what I don't hear that is most disturbing with these two morons. If 27 seconds are enough for you, God Bless. I certainly don't buy what he is selling even if he gave a 27 minute answer.
I still have a probelm with someone screwing around with my tax rate, but yet won't show his

Old 10-02-2012, 12:03 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Not only that but the idea that you can't tell us a single loop-hole or tax deduction that you would cut means that the ones that they will cut are the ones that the middle-class uses. Otherwise, the plan would be in detail on the website.

Ryan is insulting American's intelligence.
Only if you're single digit IQ.

Old 10-02-2012, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Maybe not a Chicken, but 16 million people now have an obama phone....that you and I are paying for....

Were you just as mad, when a 2600 page bill was passed and not read?

I guess that you did not know that was a republican program implemented by bush and carried on by Obama

Old 10-02-2012, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I still have a probelm with someone screwing around with my tax rate, but yet won't show his
Romney showed his. What are you talking about?

Old 10-02-2012, 12:10 AM

This thread is so pointless. Ryan said he didn't have time to "GO THROUGH THE MATH," not "EXPLAIN." Obama has lied about pretty much every promise he made except for spreading the wealth around. Pelosi said you have to pass the bill first to know what's in it. A poster mentioned earlier that Ryan's comment was similar to hers. Wrong! Any plan that Romney has would have to be hashed out by Congress and he would likely only get part of what he wants anyway. Passing a bill and then finding out what's in it is 180 degees different than what Ryan said. If Pelosi has her way they'll probably drop in a line that Obama is King and no one will know until they pass the bill.

Old 10-02-2012, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterednotthehorse View Post
As an independent Ryan had intrigued me, but he is losing me in very shot order now.

First, at the convention when he had time to flesh out his plan to the country, with no one interrupting him, he stayed away from telling how he was going to accomplished what he says he can do without raising taxes.

Instead he chose to tell about 5 complete whoppers that I would have expected from Romney who has no relationship with the truth, much like Obama, for that matter.

And now he's saying there's no time to give even a short answer? No, there was time. The fact is, he knows if he tells his full plan, the people will be up in arms, so he chooses to tell lies like there is no time. He doesn't want to deal with the consequences of the truth until after the election, kind of like Nixon's secret plan to end the war, which was simply to do even more bombing on civilian centers.

Nixon knew not to tell, but at least he said, "It's secret," not, "I don't have time."

But I can guarantee you, the Ryan plan would not end up lowering spending. They will increase it, just like Obama will and just like every president and congress did with the exception of the Clinton years.

But Ryan/Romney would cut mainly into social programs while bloating an already way too bloated military budget even more and giving away the saving on the social cuts to billionaires.

Unfortunately, we are screwed no matter who "wins".

I put that in quotes, because the elite select the president. They are never elected.

see Votescam: The Stealing of America

Our only hope is the Ron Paul message. If he were allowed to get in the white house, he would be JFK'd, so it's not that Ron Paul is our hope, but his message is. When enough of us get what he is teaching and our willing to put ourselves on the line for liberty, then there can be real change. It's not going to come from voting for a repooplican or democrap.

I agree, is that why they froze him out of the RNC?

Old 10-02-2012, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Obama: 2008, I have a plan...

Americans: 2012 still waiting to see this plan.......we may have been stupid before, but not now....humor us, we're waiting...
You proably would have seen it if the dumbazz congress would not have spent 30+ times voting against the healthcare plan and staying true to block anything that Obama does, even if it is their idea

Old 10-02-2012, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
Romney showed his. What are you talking about?
One full year and an estimated one, what happened to the years before that? Hell I will not mention this ever again even if he showed 5 years
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections