Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 01:03 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,681,743 times

Advertisements

This is the publics image of Republicans that they have worked so hard to earn.........

Two men and why they vote Republican (Photo) - Democratic Underground
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2012, 01:07 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Democratic Underground. LMAO. Good joke.

Old 04-11-2012, 01:07 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,783,616 times
Something from the leftist-kook-fringe site DemocratUnderground, which my work firewall won't even let me see... posted as being what Republcans want.

It's always a hoot when leftist fanatics try to tell us what normal people think or want. They're so cute when they do that.

Old 04-11-2012, 01:12 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Funny…I Vote Democratic because… « That’s Saul Folks!

Funny…I Vote Democratic because…

[SIZE=2]February 21st, 2012 by Saul Anuzis[/SIZE]
When your “friends” cannot explain why they vote for Democrats, give them this list. They can then pick their reasons from this “TOP 13″…
When I assess their situation, I find the most common is #13.
1. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies’ profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
2. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
3. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
4. I vote Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
5. I vote Democrat because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don’t start driving a Prius.
6. I vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
7. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
8. I vote Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
9. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
10. I vote Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions to people who hate us, for their oil, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.
11. I vote Democrat because while we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I was promised “HOPE AND CHANGE”.
12. I vote Democrat because I’m convinced that the Government should control everyone’s health and tell everyone how to best run their own lives, based on their success with Social Security, the Post Office, the economy, controlling the border . . .
13. I vote Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my %#&, it’s unlikely that I’ll ever have another point of view.

Old 04-11-2012, 01:15 PM

566 posts, read 958,339 times
Obama is getting my vote in November.

Old 04-11-2012, 02:03 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,811,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Pipes View Post
This is the publics image of Republicans that they have worked so hard to earn.........

The uneducated, low income fool that defends and supports the richest of the rich goons that hate him. That is the perfect example of the typical GOP voter

Old 04-11-2012, 02:13 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:

I'm not even going to bother if you link from the DU.

Daily Kos, moron.org and DU are not reliable sources, their bias is not even in the slightest bit veiled.

Old 04-11-2012, 02:14 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
Quote:

That nailed it so much! Enough said.

Old 04-11-2012, 02:51 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,169,946 times
So much hatred. You should learn to accept other opinions.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:00 PM

16,215 posts, read 11,335,819 times
A friend of mine used to tell a story about a group of small boys who found a turtle; they couldn't tell if it was male or female, so they decided to vote on it.

They had a problem a few days later when their "male" turtle began laying eggs.

That story pretty well encapsulates the Democrats' view of politics as a tool to get their way; simple logic and empirical fact notwithstanding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections