Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 01:30 AM

475 posts, read 508,619 times

Advertisements

I love it !!!

I'm Voting Republican - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 03:10 AM

4,437 posts, read 4,870,467 times
good one lol

Old 04-02-2012, 03:17 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,405,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marce30 View Post

No mention of Libya or Yemen?

No mention of rendition, GITMO or Afghanistan?

No mention of unemployment, stagnant wages or gas prices?

Didn't touch on the housing market or the falling dollar?

Didn't hear a peep about record spending or record deficits.

Certainly didn't hear anything about honoring the Constitution.

I'm voting Republican because they don't make election year back door deals with Russia which undermine the interest of the US and her allies.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:35 AM

14,037 posts, read 15,048,993 times
I'm not voting democrat or Republican, I'm voting for a person not a party.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:36 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,821,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
No mention of Libya or Yemen?

No mention of rendition, GITMO or Afghanistan?

No mention of unemployment, stagnant wages or gas prices?

Didn't touch on the housing market or the falling dollar?

Didn't hear a peep about record spending or record deficits.

Certainly didn't hear anything about honoring the Constitution.
They can't point out everything horrible with the GOP or else the video would be hours long

Old 04-02-2012, 04:49 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,543,047 times
If I had the money, I'd buy enough air time for everyone in America to see that on TV.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:40 AM

26,533 posts, read 15,102,432 times
The ironic thing is that the Democrats are the opposite of what they say in this video.

“Cheap Plastic Crap from China” –thank Bill Clinton for giving China most favored nation status

“Don’t want cures for AIDS or Cancer” –America is the most innovative in this field, perhaps in part because of the system that we have.

“small class sizes” –Democrats support the union monopoly and overcharging for health insurance benefits, this means less money for schools to spend on themselves, so larger class sizes and Democrats are also against school of choice, which the majority of America supports and the vast majority of America’s poor and African-American communities also support.

“Women can’t be trusted to make decisions about their own bodies” –Democrats say they are open to other ideas, but they refuse to see the Republican view point that it is a baby’s body involved too.

“Separate but Equal” Republicans were slightly more likely to vote for the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the Supreme Court case that undid Separate but Equal was unanimous.

“Republicans against gay marriage” –I actually am for Gay marriage and a Republican, while many democrats are against it – enough that the democrats won’t even put gay marriage in their platform and all Obama can do is ride the fence saying something that both sides like to hear – Obama is “against gay marriage, but for gay rights, and his opinion is evolving” wow Obama makes every fool happy!

I stopped watching at this point, because the Democrats making this video, obviously fall for cheap propaganda and don’t actually think.

Old 04-02-2012, 09:02 AM

1,347 posts, read 1,089,326 times
Most of that was completely absurd. Republicans want to go back to separate but equal? Please. I stopped watching at that point.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:55 AM

5,024 posts, read 7,581,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btownboss4 View Post
I'm not voting democrat or Republican, I'm voting for a person not a party.
I really wish that were the true.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:31 PM

30,279 posts, read 23,766,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marce30 View Post
All this did was make liberals look really bad. The childish extremism, flat out lies and b.s. propaganda only solidifies my belief that darn near all liberals are mentally deficient and have serious, serious issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections