Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 01:44 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,030,742 times

Advertisements

Next year about this time - the forum will be filled with complaints about
President Romney.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2012, 01:46 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,547,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I think that sick baby needs her parents more than the country needs Santorum.

I've often wondered how both of the Santorums could spend so much time campaigning with a baby so sick.

I wonder how much of his decision was based on the fact Bella was just in the hospital.
This ^^^

I never seemed as if the were putting things in their proper perspective. Did not really seem to be living up to the strong family values mantra either by campaigning while his child was so ill.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:16 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,690,557 times
Suggested headline for the morning paper: RICK-ROLLED!

Old 04-10-2012, 02:21 PM

9,520 posts, read 9,836,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kissthestick View Post
so is south carolina proud of themselves for messing up their little GOP primary bellweather status since 1980?
All good things come to an end eventually.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:27 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,882,789 times
Hooray!!! Women no longer have to worry about his rape comments:

If visciously raped, "make the best of it" (by losing other options ie abortion....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
Fox News is reporting! Press conference about to start!

Last edited by greatblueheron; 04-10-2012 at 03:41 PM..

Old 04-10-2012, 02:34 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,025,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
after santorum said that he would rather see obama be president than ron paul, i don't think they will shift over to ron paul.

unless they actually want a fiscally conservative candidate, who is looking out for america first.
We'll just have to wait and C:
we all know Paul is the true "Conservative of the bunch".

Ron Paul Defends His True Conservative GOP Principles - YouTube

Old 04-10-2012, 02:41 PM

30,279 posts, read 23,766,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
Too bad that is old news and nobody cares! They didn't care the first time and they won't even listen to it again. Nobody likes reruns.
I care. And I will listen to it again.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:43 PM

30,279 posts, read 23,766,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sieg View Post
****! We needed him to stay in to try and slow flip flop from winning the rest of the states...this is a real sissy move. 2 weeks before his home state votes and he drops out really pathetic. Gingrich ain't even dropped out and this moron is now. Well you repulitards with no balls can enjoy an Obama win in November I will be pulling for him over flipflop that's for damn sure.I can damn near bet Santorum did this to screw Paul over. Santorum in the race would have won more southern states like Texas and Arkansas etc...without Santorum in to slow down flipflop there won't be a contested convention and the republitards can throw up another elitist pig to run for president and get smacked down in November and I will sit back and enjoy a cigar and say I told ya so.
I won't enjoy a cigar but I agree with every other word in your post. Romney is not going to win the presidency, he has pissed off way too many people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Yeah but when you watch Fox they insert their own commentary over top of the person actually speaking. It's like watching a Kung Fu movie.
Dangit, I just gave you a rep point in another thread. Stop saying things I agree with, I have to spread the rep love around.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:44 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,941,524 times
A waste of a human to the very end, Santorum using his daughter's illness as a political pawn to drop out since he knew Mitt would win PA instead of actually having a pair and admitting defeat. Glad to see him humiliated and tossed to the laughing heap then onto the waste bin of history.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:50 PM

3,478 posts, read 7,259,864 times
There is no doubt in my mind that losing PA was the driving factor for Santorum's exit. Remember, he is still young and can easily run again in several upcoming election cycles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections