Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 11:16 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,931,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
So Iowa meant nothing, NH meant nothing, SC meant nothing, and we know Florida will mean nothing. So when does a state count in your book and how many delegates does Paul have so far? Sooner or later reality is going to dawn on you, until then have fun.
So you think those states you listed mean nothing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2012, 11:18 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,667,610 times
Oh my god. Some of the Paulites are so delusional. Pity them.

Old 01-22-2012, 11:23 AM

791 posts, read 460,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Oh my god. Some of the Paulites are so delusional. Pity them.
I guess that's fair, all you folks who think this monetary charade can just go on forever, who think these wars can go on forever, who think you're immune to the laws of nature, and the laws of nature's God. We weep for you.

Old 01-22-2012, 03:59 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,667,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Zona Stona View Post
I guess that's fair, all you folks who think this monetary charade can just go on forever, who think these wars can go on forever, who think you're immune to the laws of nature, and the laws of nature's God. We weep for you.
That's not what I was saying. I meant that it was delusional to think that Ron Paul could win in South Carolina.

Old 01-22-2012, 11:15 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,196,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
That's not what I was saying. I meant that it was delusional to think that Ron Paul could win in South Carolina.
I thought it was possible, but clearly I was wrong. Who do you think will win in Florida?

Old 01-23-2012, 12:44 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,383,703 times
Default Support for Paul delusional; SC has spoken

While Paul is flaming out, his supporters are only good for artifically bumping up his numbers in every internet poll, ranting and raving about his legitimacy despite the overwhelming reality that this is delusional, and being in denial about the continual rejection of this racist lunatic. Paul finished dead LAST in SC. He's done.

The man needs to get a clue. He's no more viable as a candidate than Yosemite Sam, and has absolutely no chance to unseat the great President Obama and all he stands for.

There will be a pathetic GOP ticket to oppose and lose to President Obama this year, and fortunately, Paul will not be on it. SC has spoken.

Old 01-23-2012, 12:48 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,196,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
the great President Obama and all he stands for.
You must love Hugo Chavez.

Last edited by Bideshi; 01-23-2012 at 01:16 AM..

Old 01-23-2012, 08:07 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
So you think those states you listed mean nothing?
I did not say that I was replying to the comment that SC meant nothing, which is ridiculous, they ALL mean something. Coming in 2nd and 3rd in each of the races is not the way to win that only makes you an also ran, once again.

Old 01-23-2012, 06:08 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,931,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I did not say that I was replying to the comment that SC meant nothing, which is ridiculous, they ALL mean something. Coming in 2nd and 3rd in each of the races is not the way to win that only makes you an also ran, once again.
So basically you were speaking for someone else then? I didn't see anyone that said that so that's why I am asking.

Old 01-23-2012, 06:12 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,196,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotwhoyouthinkiam View Post
Ron had a great debate tonight. He will gain a lot from this debate. He was on ANOTHER LEVEL, than the other candidates. Listen to his responses on abortion/morality and foreign trade, and some others. There are very miniscule times when any other candidate says something so brilliantly that it resembles inherent truth. You know, when someone says something that you haven't heard put in that way before or even thought about it like that, but when you hear it, you know it is right. Ron Paul did that tonight. And he did it on CSPAN when at the college in South Carolina speaking to the youth vote.

Rick had a decent debate tonight, other than the times Ron absolutely made him look "overly sensitive" (lmao). Rick did a good job at bringing down Newt Romney. Almost as good as Bachman did when she kept calling them Newt Romney.

Mitt had a fair debate, but I think he will lose some votes after tonight, b.c the attacks on him by Rick were productive.

Newt was just fair as well, I'm sure most conservatives get turned off every time he talks about growing gov't in regards to immigration. Really, how many thousands of gov't jobs would need to be created to do his plan? I don't think he lost or gained many votes tonight.

That being said, if Newt Romney Santorum get around 24% of the votes each, that leaves about 26% for Ron, and 1% other.

Paul's Poll numbers are almost always lower than the % he gets b.c his biggest voting block is from those under 30, who most of them don't own home phones.

Lastly, even if he doesn't win South Carolina, he has already gotten the message of liberty to enough people for a real paradigm shift of the US conscious. Men wear suits, ideas wear men.

Ron Paul Highlights of 1/19/2012 CNN Debate - YouTube

RP would be winning alot more if the news networks actually gave him fair news coverage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections