Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 02:52 AM

8,754 posts, read 10,204,209 times

Advertisements

Wow, and people think that the ads that were run by Romney were bad? Ron Paul is nailing them to the wall mercilessly! He hits Santorum accusing him of “taking the most lobbyist cash in Washington”. This ad is airing in South Carolina.

http://bcove.me/sxmw4tst

http://thecompetentconservative.com/...lobbyist-cash/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2012, 03:05 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,671,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
Wow, and people think that the ads that were run by Romney were bad? Ron Paul is nailing them to the wall mercilessly! He hits Santorum accusing him of “taking the most lobbyist cash in Washington”. This ad is airing in South Carolina.

POLITICO.com: VIDEOS

Ron Paul Hits Rick Santorum Hard In New South Carolina Ad For Taking Lobbyist Cash | The Competent Conservative
NO question, Paul is stooping to the lowest level...as most of the cast aside 'losers' are doing. But, Hey...I'm glad. This reveals the character of the fraud...'er, man. Or lack of, that is.

Old 01-07-2012, 03:28 AM

37,951 posts, read 17,963,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
NO question, Paul is stooping to the lowest level...as most of the cast aside 'losers' are doing. But, Hey...I'm glad. This reveals the character of the fraud...'er, man. Or lack of, that is.
LMAO What a silly thing to say. His character is determined through his accomplishments not some uninformed poster on a forum.
Good informative video. Voted the 3rd most corrupt Senator in Congress. No wonder Santorum lost by 18 percent in Pennsylvania.
Truth is treason to some.

Old 01-07-2012, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
LMAO What a silly thing to say. His character is determined through his accomplishments not some uninformed poster on a forum.
Good informative video. Voted the 3rd most corrupt Senator in Congress. No wonder Santorum lost by 18 percent in Pennsylvania.
Truth is treason to some.
uninformed poster? No pal, I'm well informed. Keep an open, objective mind.

Ron Paul, since his 3rd place finish in Iowa...is playing dirty!

Old 01-07-2012, 04:17 AM

2,057 posts, read 3,880,488 times
Quote:
uninformed poster? No pal, I'm well informed. Keep an open, objective mind.

i dunno man... dirty or not, ron paul is the only one telling it like it really is.

Old 01-07-2012, 04:39 AM

37,951 posts, read 17,963,718 times
Quote:
uninformed poster? No pal, I'm well informed.
lmao If you were you informed you would have known about similar ads against Newt earlier in the campaign. gee how does an informed person like yourself miss that?

Quote:
Keep an open, objective mind.
Practice what you preach, pal.

Quote:
Exposing the truth about a sleazeball is not playing dirty. Like I said truth is treason to some. Usually they have something to hide and Santorum has a bunch to hide. He received a lot of Lobbyist money. 3rd most corrupt Senator. gee do you think those are related?

he's Newt Junior

Old 01-07-2012, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
lmao If you were you informed you would have known about similar ads against Newt earlier in the campaign. gee how does an informed person like yourself miss that?

Exposing the truth about a sleazeball is not playing dirty. Like I said truth is treason to some. Usually they have something to hide and Santorum has a bunch to hide. He received a lot of Lobbyist money. 3rd most corrupt Senator. gee do you think those are related?

he's Newt Junior
Well now, on the other hand, ya have the Paul sleazeball accusations of being a racist. These letters, etc. Paul has certainly not convinced us that they are not fact..and true.

And, I'm tired of belaboring Paul's immoral stance as a 'Libertarian'...for allowing legalized drugs such as marijuana, and others they would breed...which would be the ruin of society.

But, if it could be worse...Paul's insane lack of a strong National Defense....and his non foreign policy position.

So, I think that is 'related' to a total inept candidate for POTUSA...which, I'm SURE...Ron Paul IS.

Old 01-07-2012, 05:08 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,769,052 times
Quote:
Nothing wrong with that ad at all, pointing out that Santorum is corrupt is just stating the facts and is exactly why we voted, no threw him out of office here in Pa. Now, I'm waiting to see what they can get on Paul. Lets see, oh theres those news letters and uh uh uh lets see, gee I can't think of any thing.

Old 01-07-2012, 05:10 AM

9,982 posts, read 13,806,843 times
God, this is entertaining.

Paul is a hero of personal liberty, and yet he would destroy society by advocating too much of it, and is apparently a racist.

Santorum is a god-fearing man, who grovels before lobbyists.

Romney is a closet Dem.

Newt Gingrich is a mean-spirited teenager who never grew up.

Bachmann is going to pray away your gay.

Huntsman is another closet Dem who actually believes scientists!!!

Perry is a man of striking intellect, faith, and.........er.. uh... oops!

What a team!

Old 01-07-2012, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
God, this is entertaining.

Paul is a hero of personal liberty, and yet he would destroy society by advocating too much of it, and is apparently a racist.

Santorum is a god-fearing man, who grovels before lobbyists.

Romney is a closet Dem.

Newt Gingrich is a mean-spirited teenager who never grew up.

Bachmann is going to pray away your gay.

Huntsman is another closet Dem who actually believes scientists!!!

Perry is a man of striking intellect, faith, and.........er.. uh... oops!

What a team!
Sad. It resembles a jail house 'Lineup'

Well, still not sure how or where Santorum fits in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections