Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 08:17 PM

7,284 posts, read 16,683,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss yauco View Post
He saved the american auto industry and with it millions of jobs, after the republicans have given up with this industry, the economy has recovered significantly, unemployment stabilized and started lowering, the usa is seen with respect all over the world again, Barrack will win in a victory reminiscent of Reagan in 1984, you can bet on that, I would advise any serious candidates to abstain........
I think you misspelled the word "invisible", the same as you misspelled the name "Barack".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2011, 08:26 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
He boughyt the american auto industry favor his speciasl interest the unions at taxpayer erxpense;he has keeep unemployemnt at high levels for recessions after spending on the chinese credit card making the presnt debt unsustainble ;he has decide that its alright to attck another nation for values only after denoucing it wit Bush;basically his defense chief disagrees ;his secretrry of state is leaving and he suffered at huge losss in the federal mid-term elections and even a worse defeat in state houses. He will face reelectio in a with high stable unemploymentlhuge debt levels from a a faioled stimulus sold as massive infrastruture spending with huge number of jobs . No wander the republicans candidiates are smellng blood and coming out fo teh woodwrok to run against him.Both domestically and foreign ploicy wise there are plenty of issues that will have some not voting and galvanise the opposition.

Old 03-29-2011, 11:34 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,328,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
This is yet another thread stating the same thing over and over.

We have 4 threads with the same Barry is so great.

Believe me he has no chance in hell of winning any re-election.

His failures, mistakes and poor decisions will place him as the worse President in our history even before his first term is done.

Add in his massive foreign failures, his lies of not closing Gitmo, not bringing the troops home from Iraq as promised.

Record foreclosures, jobs losses, record bankruptcies filed, massive debt and wasteful spending he has piled up.

He has ZERO chance against any number of viable GOP candidates.

Again I will have to explain that he would have to win all of the independent vote and he will not, millions of GOP votes which he will not and will have to get all of the liberals votes which he will not get.

There are NOT enough liberals in American to get him to win.

There are more TP members then liberals in America.

Therefore, lame duck quacking his way back to Chicago.
Really?
So tell me oh great seer, WHICH GOP candidate is going to win against Obama?

Huckabee vs. Obama: Obama +5.8
Romney vs. Obama: Obama +5.1
Palin vs. Obama: Obama +15.6
Gingrich vs. Obama: Obama +14.5
Paul vs. Obama: Obama +9
Pawlenty vs. Obama: Obama +16
Daniels vs. Obama: Obama +10.7
Barbour vs. Obama: Obama +17
Huntsman vs. Obama: Obama +10

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

More silly "stick your head in the sand" ignorance on your part.

Ken

Last edited by LordBalfor; 03-29-2011 at 11:45 PM..

Old 03-29-2011, 11:44 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,781,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post

Maybe you should just stick to speaking for YOURSELF.

Ken
But, but, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGGAgljengs

Boundary issues, or a really bad case of identity theft? Someone better get right on that!

Old 03-30-2011, 03:36 AM

4,264 posts, read 9,278,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
This is yet another thread stating the same thing over and over.

We have 4 threads with the same Barry is so great.

Believe me he has no chance in hell of winning any re-election.

His failures, mistakes and poor decisions will place him as the worse President in our history even before his first term is done.

Add in his massive foreign failures, his lies of not closing Gitmo, not bringing the troops home from Iraq as promised.

Record foreclosures, jobs losses, record bankruptcies filed, massive debt and wasteful spending he has piled up.

He has ZERO chance against any number of viable GOP candidates.

Again I will have to explain that he would have to win all of the independent vote and he will not, millions of GOP votes which he will not and will have to get all of the liberals votes which he will not get.

There are NOT enough liberals in American to get him to win.

There are more TP members then liberals in America.

Therefore, lame duck quacking his way back to Chicago.
Well if there was a viable GOP candidate to vote for, he might not stand a chance. If the GOP doesn't pull a proverbial rabbit out of a hat, he very well, will remain in office.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:45 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Really?
So tell me oh great seer, WHICH GOP candidate is going to win against Obama?

Huckabee vs. Obama: Obama +5.8
Romney vs. Obama: Obama +5.1
Palin vs. Obama: Obama +15.6
Gingrich vs. Obama: Obama +14.5
Paul vs. Obama: Obama +9
Pawlenty vs. Obama: Obama +16
Daniels vs. Obama: Obama +10.7
Barbour vs. Obama: Obama +17
Huntsman vs. Obama: Obama +10

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

More silly "stick your head in the sand" ignorance on your part.

Ken
Ken, again you are letting your liberal views and love for Obama get the best of you. You are taking a million different candidates and trying to compare them to Obama. When we get down to a couple possible nominees then these studies might mean something.

Nita

Old 03-30-2011, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Ken, again you are letting your liberal views and love for Obama get the best of you. You are taking a million different candidates and trying to compare them to Obama. When we get down to a couple possible nominees then these studies might mean something.

Nita
No, I'm letting my knowledge of HISTORY guide me.
History has shown that unseatting a sitting President during an economic recovery is nearly impossible.
It will be that way this time too.

Ken

Old 03-30-2011, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post

Nita
Oh, and for those of you out there who STILL think the economy is NOT in recovery, well the CEO's of America strongly disagree with you.

U.S. chief executives' view of the economy brightened in the first quarter, with 92 percent expecting sales to rise over the next six months and more than half looking to add jobs, according to a survey.

The Business Roundtable's quarterly CEO Economic Outlook index surged to 113—the highest in the nearly 10 years the group has been doing the poll.

News Headlines (http://www.cnbc.com/id/42338467 - broken link)

CEO confidence has been climbing for the past 2 years and now is at a RECORD HIGH.

Ken

Old 03-30-2011, 09:22 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss yauco View Post
He saved the american auto industry and with it millions of jobs, after the republicans have given up with this industry, the economy has recovered significantly, unemployment stabilized and started lowering, the usa is seen with respect all over the world again, Barrack will win in a victory reminiscent of Reagan in 1984, you can bet on that, I would advise any serious candidates to abstain........
Quote:
He saved the american auto industry and with it millions of jobs,
nope he brokered and sold it to the italians and had the taxpayers hold the bag

Quote:
the economy has recovered significantly
bairly recovered,,,certainly not significantly

Quote:
the usa is seen with respect all over the world again,
nope we are an even bigger joke in the world..14 trillion in debt,, and now helping alqueada in libya

Quote:
Barrack will win in a victory reminiscent of Reagan in 1984, you can bet on that,
he might not even win the democrat nomination

Old 03-30-2011, 10:27 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
No, I'm letting my knowledge of HISTORY guide me.
History has shown that unseatting a sitting President during an economic recovery is nearly impossible.
It will be that way this time too.

Ken
and that is probably the only thing we will ever agree on. That doesn't change the fact you keep throwing studies, grafts and polls all over the place and most of us know they mean very little.

As for my comments on how the world sees us, our daughter travels on business about 50% of the time to Asia, India, the mid east, Swedon and other parts of Europe. According to her, she sometimes feels like she has to defend the Pres because they think he is nice but a pushover. For her to defend him would be really something. she tries to change the subject when his name comes up as she is torn between being embarrassed that we elected him and feeling sorry for him.
Nita
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections