Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 03:20 PM

17 posts, read 28,724 times

Advertisements

Thank you for that recipe. She does seem to like TOTW and just ate about 2/3 of her bowl. I have ordered more of it. I am hoping she will be able to eat much more of her food after a few more days or a week or so.
I think either her tummy shrunk a bit, or she has too much other junk in it yet. She seems pretty itchy now, hopefully not due to the new food.

I am just hoping she really does like it and will begin to eat normally again.
She does try and guard her food bowl from my other dog......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2010, 06:50 AM

17,330 posts, read 33,052,827 times
How's she been eating these last few days? Better? Good? I hope so!

Old 06-02-2010, 09:40 PM

17 posts, read 28,724 times
Sorry I couldn't respond sooner, my laptop is dead and my internet has been having major problems that ATT cannot seem to fix.

I know she likes that TOTW because she will guard her bowl from my other dog. I was thinking she was still not eating enough, until tonight. I use scoops to put the food in my dogs bowl and when I looked on the back of the TOTW bag I saw she only needed between 3 and 4 cups of food a day for a puppy her age. That means that she is eating enough again!

I had also received the freeze dried beef patties that were recommended on here..............and.........WOW!!! was she ever crazy for them. It makes her eat her food faster. I have been mixing some of her puppy food with mostly TOTW daily. I have been giving her just one of those freeze dried patties some days, but not every day. I have ordered another bag of those since she will really dive into her bowl quickly.

I am thinking the TOTW is the "right" dog food for my picky puppy. Now I have a ton of extra dog food and not sure what to do with it. I am thrilled she is finally eating enough again. TOTW doesn't seem so expensive when one actually cuts down the amount recommended to feed ones dog as they reach late puppyhood and adult hood. I was expecting it to keep increasing and am so glad I checked the label so I have peace of mind.

Thank you all so much!!

Old 06-03-2010, 04:27 AM

17,330 posts, read 33,052,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalonn View Post
Sorry I couldn't respond sooner, my laptop is dead and my internet has been having major problems that ATT cannot seem to fix.

I know she likes that TOTW because she will guard her bowl from my other dog. I was thinking she was still not eating enough, until tonight. I use scoops to put the food in my dogs bowl and when I looked on the back of the TOTW bag I saw she only needed between 3 and 4 cups of food a day for a puppy her age. That means that she is eating enough again!

I had also received the freeze dried beef patties that were recommended on here..............and.........WOW!!! was she ever crazy for them. It makes her eat her food faster. I have been mixing some of her puppy food with mostly TOTW daily. I have been giving her just one of those freeze dried patties some days, but not every day. I have ordered another bag of those since she will really dive into her bowl quickly.

I am thinking the TOTW is the "right" dog food for my picky puppy. Now I have a ton of extra dog food and not sure what to do with it. I am thrilled she is finally eating enough again. TOTW doesn't seem so expensive when one actually cuts down the amount recommended to feed ones dog as they reach late puppyhood and adult hood. I was expecting it to keep increasing and am so glad I checked the label so I have peace of mind.

Thank you all so much!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!

She sounds like Artie -- TOTW and the Stella & Chewy's patties = happy, eating doggie.

I'm thrilled for you (what a relief, right???) and I'm thrilled for her too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs