Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2009, 10:23 AM

1 posts, read 1,328 times

Advertisements

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, but I came across it and thought it maybe able to help the situation I am in.

Due to some personal and work related issues, I am looking to get out of my lease with my current apartment and am looking for someone to take over my lease.

I currently reside in the Oak Lawn neighborhood, which is 5 minutes from Uptown, 5 from Highland Park, and 10 from downtown. Its centrally located and is close to dining, shopping and night life.

My unit does come with a stackable washer and dryer, also just been recarpeted.

Rent would be $725 per month. Which is a great deal considering the location and the decent size of the apartment (625 sq feet +).

It also has many windows which give it a great open feel with tons of natural lighting.

If you are interested feel free to pm me or post here.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2009, 12:06 AM

8 posts, read 31,302 times
why are you leaving the apartment? is it b/c it is loud? unsafe? bad management? can i ask you what apartment complex it is so i don't rent there? =)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: