Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 03:10 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,618,513 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone, http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/Is2520it2520Morning2520Already2520b.gif (broken link)

I'm still trying to figure out why the work week drags and the weekends just fly by....... How did everyone's weekend go? Its almost countdown to Disney, 10 days, and getting very excited! I can't wait to see my kids faces when we wake them up at 4:30 in the morning and tell them we're going on a road trip. We won't tell them where though. Coffee with honey and soymilk Have a great day everyone! http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/free-babys-1.jpg (broken link) Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2007, 09:16 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,100,293 times
Have fun at Disney!

Oatmeal with raisins and cinnamon
Green Tea, so far

Old 10-22-2007, 09:55 AM

72,411 posts, read 18,199,076 times
Good morning to all!
Disney world or Disneyland?

Woke up late! stressed out of these fires going out here,where I am at is fine,Malibu is 35 miles from me,at night I can see an eerie orange hue lighting up the sky,never mind the rich folks that live there,I really feel sorry about the confused animals,the deer,horses etc running around confused! pray for those creatures

Just had a juicy mixture and oatmeal.
Have a great day

Old 10-22-2007, 12:56 PM

Disneyworld Izzy. I can't even imagine what some must be going through, those poor animals, sounds terrifying. Please stay safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Good morning to all!
Disney world or Disneyland?

Woke up late! stressed out of these fires going out here,where I am at is fine,Malibu is 35 miles from me,at night I can see an eerie orange hue lighting up the sky,never mind the rich folks that live there,I really feel sorry about the confused animals,the deer,horses etc running around confused! pray for those creatures

Just had a juicy mixture and oatmeal.
Have a great day

Old 10-22-2007, 01:22 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,385,731 times
Hey Jeannie,
sounds so good your trip. I can imagine how the kids will look once they see it! I wish I could go too. Sounds good!

Breakfast: 1 roll with plum jam
Lunch: turkey, peas, potatoes
Dinner: piece of cherry tarte

Old 10-22-2007, 03:37 PM

72,411 posts, read 18,199,076 times
That's a great mean plan today Migquel's mom
Just had Hong Kong style food in a restaurant,it was great!

Old 10-22-2007, 10:40 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,623,824 times
Jeannie, A friend took her daughter to DisneyWorld and got there early for a tea or something and ended up being the princess for the day. She got to wear a cape and crown, etc. Her mother said she was in a horrible mood because she got her up so early, but the minute they opened the doors to go into the room, there was an intake of breath, her eyes lit up, her mouth opened with awe and she got a smile on her face and it stayed. You have a little princess.

Old 10-22-2007, 11:50 PM

1,375 posts, read 6,302,977 times
Bkfst: Vanilla Soymilk on the way out the door.

Lunch: Pasta and chicken with red sauce...small serving

Snack from the machine: Hershey bar--with almonds (does that make it partially healthy?)

Dinner: Salmon, brown rice and a small salad...

Old 10-22-2007, 11:53 PM

1,375 posts, read 6,302,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Woke up late! stressed out of these fires going out here

Watching this closely...hope there is progress overnight...

We've had some close calls on the Kohala Coast this year and several fires on Oahu...our thoughts are with you!

Old 10-23-2007, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Carolina Native View Post
Jeannie, A friend took her daughter to DisneyWorld and got there early for a tea or something and ended up being the princess for the day. She got to wear a cape and crown, etc. Her mother said she was in a horrible mood because she got her up so early, but the minute they opened the doors to go into the room, there was an intake of breath, her eyes lit up, her mouth opened with awe and she got a smile on her face and it stayed. You have a little princess.
Oh how wonderful! I was able to book a princess lunch at Epcot in Norway, I think she will really like it. I'm just about to burst though, keeping this a secret.

Oatmeal with fresh blueberries
2 lean pockets
apple
banana yogurt with sliced banana
soy chips
coffee ice cream with no added sugar
small blueberry muffin
Not the best, but could have been worse considering the day I had at work yesterday. Short staffed..........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals