Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2009, 04:23 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,859 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Another weekend behind us along with the last weekend in September already. Tonight the Cowboys will be playing the Carolina Panthers and the Cowboys are favored. Giants pulled off another win yesterday against Tampa Bay. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far......happy Monday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2009, 05:10 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,849,768 times
Morning Jeannie-wow the Giants, Jets both did it along with Vikings.

The wind here is a blowing strongly, had to chase the newspaper into the next lot (1 acre away), it's 40 deg-hopefully this doesn't last and we get Indian summer.

Breakfast-yog/fruit.
Lunch-could be soup!!!!
Dinner-beef stew.

Happy last Monday in Sept. all.

Old 09-28-2009, 07:22 AM

1,678 posts, read 2,546,159 times
Good morning Ladies...it's good to be back this morning...I take a break from my laptop on Sundays, so I'm always anxious to see what I've missed!

Thank you Lisa for yesterday's banana muffin recipe...I will have to try that when it cools down...it was 106.7 here yesterday and I envy everyone's nice weather! No, Lisa, I never figured out how to make my pictures smaller...I'm just happy that I finally know how to post them!!! Thanks to you my friend!

Jeannie...thank you again for your cute posts...that's what I'd like to learn to do next...post the cute little things like so many of you know how to do!

Lacey...the stew sounds yummy...that's another thing I'm looking forward to when the weather cools off here! I'm actually looking forward to cooking again!

So far today, I've just had my coffee...not sure about the rest of the day yet.

Have a lovely Monday ladies...

Old 09-28-2009, 09:48 AM

656 posts, read 1,309,608 times
Hi All

So far just coffee....have to be good today had way too many calories yesterday. have a great day!!

Old 09-28-2009, 11:47 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,667,578 times
Hello ladies....let's not forget the Colt's....they boogied right along to an impressive win last night!!!

For breakfast I fixed myself 2 slices of bacon, one scrambled egg and one piece of toast that I glazed with homemade muscadine jelly...

Actually it was brunch !

no idea on dinner tonight, it's been a busy day. But the sun is shining and I 'ain't a complainin'!

Old 09-29-2009, 12:37 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,752 times
Good evening/night ladies!

I hope you all had a great Monday! Mine was over before it even began, or so it seemed lol
Work is too exhausting these days to do much in the evenings.
Had a doctors' appt. yesterday and finally arrived home at 5:30 p.m. which only left time to take a bath with DS, have dinner with him and watch the Sandman with him.

Afterwards I only cleaned up the kitchen and with the cooler weather and the earlier darkness I felt like 10 p.m. when it was only 7:30 p.m. lol So I sat on the sofa, worked some more on my photobook of our Hungary trip and went to bed at 8:45 p.m.
Anyhoo', going to bed early didn't make me less tiered today lol

Breakfast: 2 cookies
Lunch: 1 pork cutlet w/ spaghetti in onion rings, mushrooms and apple slices and some mascarpone (leftovers from Sunday's lunch)
Snack: 1 yogurt w/ vanilla sauce
Dinner: 1.5 slices of w/w bread with cheese + 1 antipasti pepperoni

Hope you enjoy the last days of September!
Diana

Old 09-29-2009, 01:31 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,667,578 times
for dinner i had spaghetti with two crackers. tea very early

for a snack a few hours later I had a glass of milk

hope everyone had a great day...I did and got a lot accomplished! )

Old 09-29-2009, 04:41 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
Hello ladies....let's not forget the Colt's....they boogied right along to an impressive win last night!!!

For breakfast I fixed myself 2 slices of bacon, one scrambled egg and one piece of toast that I glazed with homemade muscadine jelly...

Actually it was brunch !

no idea on dinner tonight, it's been a busy day. But the sun is shining and I 'ain't a complainin'!
Your right aiangel, I love Peyton Manning and it was a great game.

breakfast...

oatmeal with fresh blueberries

water with lemons throughout the day
supplements

lunch...

turkey on whole wheat with lettuce, tomato and mustard

dinner...

popcorn
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals