Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 05:01 PM

463 posts, read 320,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
The same way you would define alcohol abuse or any other substance abuse.
My cannabis use has most definitely saved me from a lifetime of alcohol abuse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2015, 05:16 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,426,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vistaian View Post
My cannabis use has most definitely saved me from a lifetime of alcohol abuse.
I see that in my childhood friends, is MJ was legal they would not worry about work related drug tests and substitute.

Another childhood friend of mine is in both AA and ex-heroine addict, he just hits the mawee now and is doing good now.

I don't need stats here, I see it in people around me.

I never had substance abuse problems, although them social workers tried to convince otherwise on many occasions.

The best thing about mawee, is that I have nasty personality traits, I am aggressive when dealing with other people and I am physically large, so maweee is making me laid back and not as nasty to those pesky humans whom I hate.

Old 04-10-2015, 07:52 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,086,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
I do.

I'll wait.
Sorry.. you arent open to my dialogue on the subject and I am asking permission of the OP,,, if he would like me to add to this thread I will be happy to do so from my perspective

Old 04-10-2015, 08:05 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,124,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Sorry.. you arent open to my dialogue on the subject and I am asking permission of the OP,,, if he would like me to add to this thread I will be happy to do so from my perspective
Lol.

Cause I'd eat you alive on the subject and you know it.

Officers who arrest people for marijuana are a disgrace.

Don't tread on me. Unless your gearing up for another loss.

Old 04-10-2015, 08:11 PM

463 posts, read 320,759 times
You can check out his position in this thread:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/curre...d-idea-15.html

He has expressed even more opinions in this one:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/curre...-father-3.html

Feel free to try to move his needle by replying on either of those threads if you like, but I think you will see from the responses that he has a very narrow-minded viewpoint (with blinders on to boot), and that all attempts to reach him have failed. Not to mention he's stubborn.

Old 04-10-2015, 08:18 PM

Quote:

Feel free to try to move his needle by replying on either of those threads if you like, but I think you will see from the responses that he has a very narrow-minded viewpoint (with blinders on to boot), and that all attempts to reach him have failed. Not to mention he's stubborn.
This one would have been fun, just watching him spin himself into a web.

He's the epitome of why people hate cops. It's almost comical to a degree.

Old 04-10-2015, 08:20 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,086,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Lol.

Cause I'd eat you alive on the subject and you know it.

Officers who arrest people for marijuana are a disgrace.

Don't tread on me. Unless your gearing up for another loss.

Well Im glad you got a laugh... good on 'ya

I respected you for not being an asshat in a thread I had going and I thought I would return the courtesy

Eating me alive... ok.. if that self soothes your ego.. fine... but discussing real world factual information... Im not as tasty as you would hope

All my gears are fully lubed

Actually even though you might think you know my point of view I might surprise you in this thread because of the way the OP phrased it

Treading upon you .. not my style.. educating you is

Hint... Im not against medical MJ... BUT... and Ill leave it there to titillate you

Old 04-10-2015, 08:20 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,371,715 times
Quote:

I'm sorry but just because some abuse their accesses to things ( hate to mention guns here)..But truly..One cannot blame the Drug nor the Gun nor the prescription drug that gets abused..BLAME the person who abuses it or uses it to hurt others....

This is why I strongly believe ,whomever has accesses to anything, then uses it to hurt others should be held responsible..However..Some industries ( Gun makers/NRA) refuse to even have regulations controlling buyer's rights and monitoring....

Gun advocates refuse regulations for weapons that could hurt and kill others..however, want to claim Drugs and abuse of medications that do a hell of a lot more good by percentages..are the FAULT of the Medication/drug/Marijuauna LOL Hypocrites to the end..Talking points to the end....

Don't get me wrong..Abuse of anything should cause concern and ANYONE who does should be held accountable.....LOL Next thing you'll hear..Take Meds away from Patients cause they aren't responsible

Old 04-10-2015, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Well Im glad you got a laugh... good on 'ya

I respected you for not being an asshat in a thread I had going and I thought I would return the courtesy

Eating me alive... ok.. if that self soothes your ego.. fine... but discussing real world factual information... Im not as tasty as you would hope

All my gears are fully lubed

Actually even though you might think you know my point of view I might surprise you in this thread because of the way the OP phrased it

Treading upon you .. not my style.. educating you is

Hint... Im not against medical MJ... BUT... and Ill leave it there to titillate you
You call people stoners and rant on MJ in every thread and now your 'not against it'.

I think we should add another title to your list.

Whether its medicinal or medical, your a disgrace if your locking people up for it. Make whatever excuse you want.

Serving master. Not thinking through the laws. Just obeying orders. Etc.

If your locking up adults for marijuana, which has been used medicinally, spiritually, and recreationally for thousands of years, you are a disgrace.

Old 04-10-2015, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
I'm sorry but just because some abuse their accesses to things ( hate to mention guns here)..But truly..One cannot blame the Drug nor the Gun nor the prescription drug that gets abused..BLAME the person who abuses it or uses it to hurt others....

This is why I strongly believe ,whomever has accesses to anything, then uses it to hurt others should be held responsible..However..Some industries ( Gun makers/NRA) refuse to even have regulations controlling buyer's rights and monitoring....

Gun advocates refuse regulations for weapons that could hurt and kill others..however, want to claim Drugs and abuse of medications that do a hell of a lot more good by percentages..are the FAULT of the Medication/drug/Marijuauna LOL Hypocrites to the end..Talking points to the end....

Don't get me wrong..Abuse of anything should cause concern and ANYONE who does should be held accountable.....LOL Next thing you'll hear..Take Meds away from Patients cause they aren't responsible
That's an interesting argument and I've never heard it before. It makes you think.

Out of ALL the drugs, marijuana is illegal. One of the ones with the most medicinal and therapeutic value and which is also the least harmful.

The fact that you have some wanting to keep marijuana illegal while NOT complaining about alcohol or cigarettes should tell you everything you need to know.

Brainwashed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events