Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2014, 07:23 PM

967 posts, read 1,071,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofagun112 View Post
Looks like there is for sure going to be an Aldi somewhere in Columbus not sure where exactly but it's coming.http://constructiondatacompany.com/c...2-columbus-ga/

There was a flyer a while back showing a picture of Aldi as a possible tenant on Veteran's Parkway. I'm not sure if that will be where they wind up locating, but I think it would be a great place for an Aldi I've been to an Aldi in North Carolina a few years back. It's a grocery that kind of has it's own brand of things at lower than normal prices from what I've heard. They are quite popular and I definetly plan on shopping there once it arrives!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2014, 08:47 PM

2,663 posts, read 4,842,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWColumbus View Post
There was a flyer a while back showing a picture of Aldi as a possible tenant on Veteran's Parkway. I'm not sure if that will be where they wind up locating, but I think it would be a great place for an Aldi I've been to an Aldi in North Carolina a few years back. It's a grocery that kind of has it's own brand of things at lower than normal prices from what I've heard. They are quite popular and I definetly plan on shopping there once it arrives!
From what I read the store will be built from ground.

Old 07-21-2014, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbuskidd92 View Post
From what I read the store will be built from ground.
That seems to be what that site is suggesting

Old 07-21-2014, 09:46 PM

147 posts, read 232,406 times
Quote:
Looks like there is for sure going to be an Aldi somewhere in Columbus not sure where exactly but it's coming.http://constructiondatacompany.com/c...2-columbus-ga/
Great find! I wish they would put a Trader Joe's here (Aldi's own TJ as well). Any news on the LA Fitness that was rumored a few months back?

Old 07-22-2014, 05:38 AM

150 posts, read 395,122 times
I remember this showing up on people's radar when Adams Brokerage put out their April flyer online showing Aldi, Guitar Center and L.A. Fitness as possible tenants across from Hughston Clinic on Veterans Pkwy. My guess is that is where it is being built.

Old 07-22-2014, 07:00 AM

463 posts, read 518,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danmandr View Post
I remember this showing up on people's radar when Adams Brokerage put out their April flyer online showing Aldi, Guitar Center and L.A. Fitness as possible tenants across from Hughston Clinic on Veterans Pkwy. My guess is that is where it is being built.
Yeah I posted that back in April. I'm not sure about that location though. Adams has been slow to start any new developments. They have tenants waiting for the strip center on Veterans next to Waffle House and Gander Mountain wanted to go in Columbus Park Crossing next to Kohl's but that never happened. We'll see if this actually happens or not. This weekend they had an article in the Ledger about the ER going in Northside Medical Center. This might help spur new development there.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:37 AM

3 posts, read 3,552 times
Does anyone know what is being built next to Commandos on Victory Drive?

Old 07-22-2014, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Yeah I posted that back in April. I'm not sure about that location though. Adams has been slow to start any new developments. They have tenants waiting for the strip center on Veterans next to Waffle House and Gander Mountain wanted to go in Columbus Park Crossing next to Kohl's but that never happened. We'll see if this actually happens or not. This weekend they had an article in the Ledger about the ER going in Northside Medical Center. This might help spur new development there.
Just looked up the Medical Center adding the ER and found this info. I'm glad to see this addition.

Northside Medical Center gets approval to add emergency department | Business | Columbus Ledger Enquirer

Old 07-22-2014, 03:29 PM

11 posts, read 13,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyers3 View Post
Why would BK spend the money to allow others to drive through their lot?
I really don't know who is spending the money - there's an easement on that piece of the property and depending on the easement agreement it could be the BK franchisee or the Starbucks/OCharlies/Chickfila franchisees or a combination. Or even the city if the city has the easement (but I don't think that is the case).

If I had to guess though, the BK franchisee that owns the property is not spending any money...

Old 07-22-2014, 04:02 PM

1,405 posts, read 1,850,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertfripp68 View Post
I really don't know who is spending the money - there's an easement on that piece of the property and depending on the easement agreement it could be the BK franchisee or the Starbucks/OCharlies/Chickfila franchisees or a combination. Or even the city if the city has the easement (but I don't think that is the case).

If I had to guess though, the BK franchisee that owns the property is not spending any money...
But how are you sure that they're not building a BK currently?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA