Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 03:14 PM

818 posts, read 1,388,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Ah, I knew I would see the day when Ghost of Blasphamany makes another account to troll and along with jasonsf3, DC90, Yankee., 10013, drizzyy, CaliYork, SV808, because all those accounts are the same people. That's why slowly they are all getting banned. How pathetic is it when "New Yorkers" start trolling and lying to people? Muahaha
Which coward repped me saying this?

6,836 posts, read 15,406,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
This:

Norwich New York

Really ALL of that area was very un-progressive....
o ok i thought he was using norwich to talk about nyc. But yea their are parts of ny state(up state really) that are just as rural as the south.

3,378 posts, read 5,008,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
that means your a weak individual. YAWN.
How exactly does that translate to me being "weak" as you describe?

Old 12-19-2010, 03:15 PM

650 posts, read 1,327,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert kid View Post
It is the attitudes of the OP, and his not-so-ambiguous alt. here that gives me no intention to go north of Virginia, ever.

I'll take the Deep South thank you, I've had enough attitudes like his for one lifetime.
Why would you even base a place on someone like that?

I don't care but if you think the deep south is void of attitudy people then good luck.

Old 12-19-2010, 03:17 PM

Quote:
How exactly does that translate to me being "weak" as you describe?
i didnt describe it you did. "its people like this that make me not want to ever go north of Virginia" stereotypical weak mind set. all of this because one blogger makes statements about the south.

with all the nyc bashing on this site i guess i should of never ever went down south with that type of attitude.

Old 12-19-2010, 03:17 PM

3,378 posts, read 5,008,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N130 View Post
Why would you even base a place on someone like that?
I was just taking potshots at the OP for being unfair, I know not all Northeasterners are like that, I'm friends with a few for crying out loud!

Old 12-19-2010, 03:19 PM

23 posts, read 30,623 times
Quote:
It is the attitudes of the OP, and his not-so-ambiguous alt. here that gives me no intention to go north of Virginia, ever.
Good!

Old 12-19-2010, 03:45 PM

1,449 posts, read 2,187,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N130 View Post
Why do you care so much, there's people in DC, Philly, and NYC that talk like that too anyways if you didn't know.
I have never heard anyone from Philly or NYC talk like that. I can't speak for DC though , cause I do feel a strong southern influence in DC

Old 12-19-2010, 03:47 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,898,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
o ok i thought he was using norwich to talk about nyc. But yea their are parts of ny state(up state really) that are just as rural as the south.
But that's not the point I'm getting across.

The OP and some of these other posters are making it out that ALL of the Northeast is just that much better than the rest of the country, not taking into acount that crime, way of life, and simply just some people's attitudes are horrible there as well.

I have all the respect in the world for ALL regions and like I mentioned before, I've been to the Northeast a few times. Philly, Buffalo, Boston, Connecticut.... All nice, but ya couldn't get me to live there. And unlike the OP and the other New Yorker that apparently has nothing else to say to me since I checked him/her, it's nothing disrespectful. I just can't stand the cold....

Old 12-19-2010, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
But that's not the point I'm getting across.

The OP and some of these other posters are making it out that ALL of the Northeast is just that much better than the rest of the country, not taking into acount that crime, way of life, and simply just some people's attitudes are horrible there as well.

I have all the respect in the world for ALL regions and like I mentioned before, I've been to the Northeast a few times. Philly, Buffalo, Boston, Connecticut.... All nice, but ya couldn't get me to live there. And unlike the OP and the other New Yorker that apparently has nothing else to say to me since I checked him/her, it's nothing disrespectful. I just can't stand the cold....

the cold thing is really pointless now especially when you look at cnn last winter seeing people in Orlando shiver to death while talking to the camera man in 30 degree weather. my brothers in Florida tell me the cold has struck down their.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City