Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2024, 01:43 PM

23,291 posts, read 10,603,542 times

Advertisements

I could find a million articles from CNN and politico that are just lies, and that's what we see every day, lies. I could produce all kinds of maps not even showing Israel on the map, and every article made against Israel is just nonsense.

People keep calling Israel," Occupiers," when that is just ridiculous, they speak about Palestine as if it doesnt belong to Jews, and that's ridiculous.

Mark Twain visited Jerusalem and walked all over the land, and he said you could walk all day in any direction and not see a single person.

The league of nations gave them all their land back and the first year they planted about 6 million fruit trees and began drilling wells where they took nothing and made a paradise and then everyone wanted it.

Now the Jews are called occupiers lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2024, 02:25 PM

16,760 posts, read 15,806,944 times
Come on, people. This is the Christianity forum. There is no need to bring up CNN, Politico, Hamas, or any other topic that isn't related to Christianity.

Old 04-26-2024, 02:45 PM

7,513 posts, read 4,267,860 times
Sorry - I wrote this before I saw the warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I could find a million articles from CNN and politico that are just lies, and that's what we see every day, lies. I could produce all kinds of maps not even showing Israel on the map, and every article made against Israel is just nonsense.

People keep calling Israel," Occupiers," when that is just ridiculous, they speak about Palestine as if it doesnt belong to Jews, and that's ridiculous.

Mark Twain visited Jerusalem and walked all over the land, and he said you could walk all day in any direction and not see a single person.

The league of nations gave them all their land back and the first year they planted about 6 million fruit trees and began drilling wells where they took nothing and made a paradise and then everyone wanted it.

Mark Twain was humorist and wrote fiction.

Here is the population of Jerusalem:

Year - 1871 24,000 people Source: Karl Baedeker travel guidebook
Year - 1872 14,358 people Source: Ottoman salname (official annals) for 1871–72
Year - 1874 20,500 people Source: British consul in Jerusalem report to the House of Commons
Year - 1876 36,000 people Source: Bernhard Neumann
Year - 1896 45,420 people Source: Calendar of Palestine
Year - 1905 32,400 people Source: 1905 Ottoman census (only Ottoman citizens)
Year - 1922 62,578 people Source: Census of Palestine (British)
Year - 1931 90,053 Source: Census of Palestine (British)

As a comparison, here is the population of Dallas Texas -

1860 678 people
1870 3,000 people
1880. 10,358 people
1890 38,067 people
1900 42,639 people
1910 92,104 people
1920 158,976 people
1930 260,475 people
1940 294,734 people

Are you sure Mark Twain didn't visit Dallas when he said: "walked all over the land, and he said you could walk all day in any direction and not see a single person."

For pictures of people:

1800s Jerusalem in Color | Jaffa Gate 1897 Restoration -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EsfK3MTT5U

Palestine 1896 First film footage -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyHQP8pY6V8

Around The World in 1896 Colorized (4K 60fps) New York, London, Jerusalem, Paris -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDi62bPbWHw. (Jerusalem starts at 2:40)

Old 04-26-2024, 06:17 PM

10,108 posts, read 5,028,511 times
Quote:
Interesting that you say the 'League of Nations' gave all their land back.
The League of Nations (aka United Nations today ) is a political entity mixed in with business practices.
Thus, Not God, but a land set up by the political/commercial world setting up a national land.

Old 04-26-2024, 10:02 PM

The 30th is at hand, I hope everyone is ready, the seas will roar and the whole earth will be shaken out of its place.

Old 04-27-2024, 09:19 AM

7,513 posts, read 4,267,860 times
Quote:
The 30th is at hand, I hope everyone is ready, the seas will roar and the whole earth will be shaken out of its place.
We will be fine! Jesus rose up and is the new temple and a new testament!

Old 04-27-2024, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorktownGal View Post
We will be fine! Jesus rose up and is the new temple and a new testament!
Meh, I do this with every holy day just trying to bring awareness to holy days

Old 04-28-2024, 12:52 AM

Galatians explains how we consist of the seed of Ishmael and Isaac, April 30th is Nissan 22, and on Nissan 22, Isaac was circumcised being born
between Passover and unleavened bread, brought into the covenant.

I always take these days as levels in a personal walk in walking in the feasts.

Nissan 22 is one of the great 8th days called an Atzeret.

On Nissan 22 Israel began its 7 day trek circling Jericho, it was the first of 7 days where at the end of those 7 days did the wall of Jericho fall, and I take this very symbolic.

Generally on July days very big things happen.

On one year I started watching every single holy day, and every single holy days a solar flare erupted and so when it came to the last holy day on purim, I boldly reclaimed in front of 50 people that when we turned the news on on Purim day, the news would begin with a report on a massive solar flare because I had seen one on every holy day.

We all woke up on Purim and everyone was laughing at me till we turned on the TV and the big headline news was a big solar flare. At least 40 of those people became convinced because I called a solar flare from heaven, but I had not caused it, and they all thought I was possessed by a demon and left me alone, I just watched knowing it would happen.

It is the first Atzeret of Passover for the week, but the omer counts to Penrecost and so we could call Pentecost an Atzeret because it completely concludes the Passover season.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-28-2024 at 01:01 AM..

Old 04-28-2024, 01:24 AM

I was in jail for 6 months, and 3 months before Purim, I took a magic marker and created a very long poem on my arm about a solar storm hitting the news on Purim that when they allowed us to turn the TV on at 8 am every morning, I promised the first thing out of their mouth would be a massive solar storm hitting the eath.

Not only were there screams of laughter from 6 am to p pm, I was laughed at for 3 whole months and that was my plan all the while knowing for a fact that what was said on one floor would reach all 7 floors within minutes, and each floor held about 200 people.

There were 50 people and a guard just in my area, and there was another thousand in the rest of the areas, and every single person in the building along with their folks at home knew about what I said because what I said and did was unbelievable from the fact that no person on the earth can possibly predict a solar storm, and when it happened, they were all convinced that I had caused it to happen, and I had to be a demon.

It did happen, its verifiable because every single person in the county jail couldnt wait to laugh at me as they had been doing for 3 months.

When the news came in instantly speaking of a massive, everything was different, everyone in the room, 51 people turn and stared at me in fear, and body wanted to room with me after that. I had gained a new name.

All I did was watch, I watched a solar storm hit on every single Jewish holy day, and by that time, I knew one would hit on Purim.

When it did happen, I said to myself," I do these things by the spirit of anti Christ, I had just called down fire from heaven in the sight of 50 men," and the news spread all over the jail in less than 5 min.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-28-2024 at 02:43 AM..

Old 04-28-2024, 02:09 AM

Somebody somewhere is going to experience Nissan 22 in there own person life. Both Roman's and Galations explains the first born and the second born that all believers exist of. The point of being born again is that the seed of Isaac is placed in you as an infant and you being a virgin to Christ, you are pregnant with a miracle child from heaven just like Mary, just like Sarah.

Born of a virgin, and so the pregnant virgin studies the bible teaching her new infant by feeding it the milk of the word in an effort to mature the seed instilled in her.

Only after the child weans off the milk of the world to begin eating the deep spiritual meat of the word is that baby Isaac matured, and Isaac has no chance of being born in you unless he is brought to maturity, and only then does he arrive, only then is he taken from you and caught up to sit in heavenly places with a communication line to you personally and what began as you teaching him the word, he now teaches you.

April 30, Nissan 22

Isaac is circumcised into the covenant and this very same could be said, " Isaac is indeed caught up to heaven."

God has made something very clear to us, something Jesus backed up and supported.

Isaiah

Revelation 3:
Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what
hour I will come upon you.

If you will not watch God's appointed visitation day, then God is going to come to you as a thief. When Messiah comes, whatever he finds you doing is going to judge you for a very, very long time.

How could God suddenly surprise if we have no idea about his appointed visitation days?

NOBODY WILL HAVE AN EXCUSE SAYING," LORD IF I KNEW WHEN YOU WERE COMING, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND ME IN SIN."

Nobody can use that excuse, Jesus couldnt possibly come to me unaware of his visitation days, I KNOW HIS APPOINTED VISITATIONS.

If you want to ask something from God, dont just grumble on any day, God has appointed days to hear your specific request, and to not know his appointed visitation days is a travesty to anyone who prays to God.

The day Isaac is circumcized is one of the most important days in the walk of a believers.

The very day a person gets fed up and says," You know what, I will circled around these enemies and pray until the walls come tumbling down.

You might be surprised how knowing the days can overcome great struggles in your life.

But let's say Nissan 22 happens to be a great unleashing just before the coming of the Lord, Isaac being circumcised and the walk around Jericho would have great meaning with results if somebody knew the year it would take place....

The seas will roar and the earth will be shaken out of its place.

But then, I see things spiritual and the roaring of the seas have already begun.

Thessalonians

1But of the times and the seasons,(3 harvest in their season, their times) brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

If you dont know the 7 appointed feast, then there can be no doubt Jesus will come to you as a thief.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-28-2024 at 02:32 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity