Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2024, 06:28 AM

16,767 posts, read 15,831,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1980 View Post
according to the information, this is supposed to be the beginning of a war between Western countries and the Russian and Islamic worlds, at the same time they are to receive major worldwide natural disasters and volcanic eruptions, solar storms that will cause power outages all over the world, and these things will cause famine and a financial crisis in all countries the world
That is far too vague. Look at this post and see how specific dates are included, and specific events are mentioned. If you're going to be a prophet, you've got to tell us what is going to happen, and when.

Look at this prophecy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Kim Clements prophesied that a major shift would begin on April 14th. On April 14th, Iran launched an attack on Israel.

https://rumble.com/v4paq5i-kim-cleme...thq-board.html

Trying to understand the 18-days if that is regards to post or pre April 14th. It would bring us to May 1 if post, I'm guessing an attack by Israel on Iran.
You'll note that he included specific dates and events.

Old 05-12-2024, 06:36 AM

58 posts, read 18,462 times
According to them, it starts this summer, I don't know if it's June or July, it's supposed to start with a real war between Iran and Israel...
then the assassination of the president of some great power, probably the USA.. right after that the biggest war of all time should begin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2024, 07:26 AM

23,335 posts, read 10,631,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsouth View Post
You will see a "Blue Moon" soon, probably in the beer aisle. Oh please.
lol.

Old 05-12-2024, 07:46 AM

16,767 posts, read 15,831,237 times
Quote:
According to them, it starts this summer, I don't know if it's June or July, it's supposed to start with a real war between Iran and Israel...
then the assassination of the president of some great power, probably the USA.. right after that the biggest war of all time should begin
So, what date are you going to admit that this didn't happen?

Old 05-14-2024, 01:39 AM

23,335 posts, read 10,631,843 times
I dont believe in Kim Clement's prophesies, but as a person who has been to a few of Kim's meetings and being personally involved in him, I am certainly convinced he had supernatural powers, I mean the was awesome, but just because he had power, why would we have to think it was of God?

I think Kim was no doubt the Elijah of the 20th and 21century, but Elijah's power wasnt from God and God told Elijah he wasnt in his miracles, so who was?

When Moses threw down his staff and it became a snake, the Egyptians said, " big deal, and they threw down there staff and they also miraculously changed.

I believe Kim was meant to be, and I think he sure made a change in a million people because so many people believed in him.

I sure dont think Kim is evil, I just think he began a path that moved through a stage of Elijah but he stayed instead of moving on.

Big difference between Elijah's faith and Elisha's sight, Elijah's power and Elisha's, and a different behavior altogether.

Imagine the vanity of a man having caused a drought so long that nobody even knows how many died from it. Imagine the glory of a man who says," If I am a holy man then let fire come down from heaven to kill this captain and his 50."

Why did Jesus tell the disciples they were thinking from their father Satan when they wanted to call fire down from heaven?

Just saying, just because somebody does have a super natural power, it doesnt put them in a place like we should view them as Moses the prophet.

I adore Kim Clement, not trying to say anything bad about him, and I believe he was on the path, I just think he chose to stay in a place half way up a ladder when he should have kept climbing..

Somebody with power like that, it must have been very hard to go through.

Always being in a euphoric state is exhausting, but yeah, I would have to say he had a supernatural power even if I dont go and look into his prophesies.

God just took a little power from Moses and he spread that little piece in 70 pieces but it was so strong that all of 70 men went crazy prophesying till lips got chapped, and that was a very bad thing.

Moses had that much power and yet God called him the most humble man, how does that happen?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-14-2024 at 02:19 AM..

Old 05-14-2024, 05:17 PM

370 posts, read 93,987 times
Quote:
Interesting and very possible, but who is "them" and why do you believe what they say?

Old 05-15-2024, 04:17 PM

10,122 posts, read 5,039,442 times
Quote:
Then they know more than what Jesus said at Matthew chapter 24 that No one knows the day or hour
The great tribulation (Rev. 7:14) will start after the powers in charge are saying, " Peace and Security...." as the precursor to the coming great tribulation - 1st Thess. 5:2-3
Armageddon is the War to end all wars - Psalm 46:9 - then Jesus steps in - Psalm 72:8,12-14 - to rid the Earth of the wicked
- Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15

Old 05-16-2024, 09:25 AM

7,565 posts, read 4,297,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Then they know more than what Jesus said at Matthew chapter 24 that No one knows the day or hour
The great tribulation (Rev. 7:14) will start after the powers in charge are saying, " Peace and Security...." as the precursor to the coming great tribulation - 1st Thess. 5:2-3
Armageddon is the War to end all wars - Psalm 46:9 - then Jesus steps in - Psalm 72:8,12-14 - to rid the Earth of the wicked
- Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15
It's odd because Catholics, like Mark1980, don't focus at all on "End Times." We are more worried about our individual "End Time" or "our own expiration date!"

"End Times" is Protestant which found a real home in the US.

Quote:
New Jerusalem that in the 17th century is a quite profoundly theological vision, rooted in scripture, with the passage of time becomes increasingly generalized and secularized, and becomes transformed into a kind of vision of America having a redemptive role in world history, simply by being America, simply by being the kind of nation

it is, without the explicit apocalyptic theological foundation. So at the time of the Civil War, we see Julia Ward Howe writing the great anthem of the Civil War, which is really an apocalypse: Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord.

At the time of the First World War, we see Woodrow Wilson offering a vision of American democracy redeeming the world, making the world safe for democracy.

And even in our own day, one of Ronald Reagan's favorite themes was the "city on a hill." He referred to it frequently in the context of the Cold War. So this theme, which has a theological and apocalyptic source, really becomes a part of American civil religion, and I think, remains very strong even today.
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front.../puritans.html

Can God really remove the wicked? Doesn't everyone have the potential to an evil act depending on the circumstances? If I was starving, wouldn't I steal? If I was traumatized, could I kill? I live in a nice suburb home with savings and a nice husband/kids. Wouldn't I act less morally in a different situation?

Is human nature that black and white? I don't think so.

Old 05-16-2024, 07:58 PM

2,610 posts, read 1,511,600 times
I was just thinking today, there probably is no group more prepared today to receive the Antichrist and his mark, than those who think one man can solve all their problems by electing them president. Not making this a political thing because it doesn't matter who becomes president. Yet if anyone thinks one man can solve their problems, and that man is not Jesus Himself, that is the very definition of "Antichrist".

Old 05-17-2024, 08:08 AM

7,565 posts, read 4,297,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenese View Post
I was just thinking today, there probably is no group more prepared today to receive the Antichrist and his mark, than those who think one man can solve all their problems by electing them president. Not making this a political thing because it doesn't matter who becomes president. Yet if anyone thinks one man can solve their problems, and that man is not Jesus Himself, that is the very definition of "Antichrist".
This election isn't any different from any election in US history.

Every presidential election is marketed as voting for the man to solve all the problems.

Unless you want to stop democracy, all presidential candidates are sold the same way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity