Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2021, 06:23 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscAlaMike View Post
The religion of the pre-Incarnational Hebrews existed for the purpose of pointing to Christ - His incarnation, passion, death, and resurrection. Now that Christ has come and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice, acting as both Priest and Victim, thereby opening the gates of heaven which had remained fast shut until Christ Himself stormed Hades and freed the captives, our religion reflects that fact.
You havent replaces Jews or Israelis, the whole point was to add you to the chosen nation.

Jesus brought down the wall of separation so that Gentiles could be added to the nation by converting to the ways of God.

Gentiles were extremely zealous to become Jews in the first church, now it's the opposite.

Any Gentile can be added to the nation, but Christian's willingly choose separation standing outside the new covenant made for Israel and Judah.

Christian's no longer become Israel in a struggle to become a Jew.

Jesus came as a messenger of the covenant just as Moses had done, but when Jesus came with the new covenant to perform a marriage between Judah and Israel, the lost sheep of Israel had been lost 700 years.

Jesus said, " I am ONLY come for the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

The lost sheep of Israel are not Jews, have never been Jews except for the 7000 elect.

Jesus came like Moses as the messenger of the covenant to perform a marriage, and when he came, he should have found 10 million Gentiles waiting to marry Jews, but the Jews had failed as a nation of priests, and they made it too hard for the Gentile to come in.

Only then did Jesus stand as a Jew himself, that is why he said," I am only come for the lost sheep of Israel."

There were 3 million Jews present but Israel had sat in darkness 700 years, and Jesus went out saying and doing what any Jew could have said, Come and eat of my flesh, come and be my bride."

Jesus said this because ALL JEWS had been spiritually appointed to be Passover lambs and husbands to all Gentiles.

The priesthood had evolved making all Jews, Passover lambs, and we can see this in many places like Isaiah saying, " Ten Gentiles from every nation shall grasp the garment of a Jew to beg that Jew to teach them his ways."

To say this is begging a Jew to be your priest, you are begging a Jew to be called by his name that he stands in your stead.

Ten is a legal congregation.

My point is that Christianity's perspective on Jews and Israelis is completely wrong.

Jesus came.offering a betrothal to Gentiles for a way to redeem them into Israel, all Gentiles have to come as submissive virgins to a Jew.

Jesus did not come offering a betrothal to Jews to become Jews. Jews are sons, and Judah is the bridegroom, not Jesus, Jesus was the bridegroom, but ONLY because he was a Jew.

The ten tribes were never Jews, and Jesus came to fill the void made in the ten tribes, and when he fills the void adding Gentiles to the nation, it is only then that the virgins of Israel are given in marriage to the sons of Judah.

Old 09-09-2021, 06:54 PM

13,611 posts, read 7,918,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I was quoting a Pope, the church says that the Pope has all authority to alter, change, translate or omit any of the word of God the pope sees fit to do, and that he is authorized to do this because he sits in place of God.
Please provide your source.

Old 09-09-2021, 07:01 PM

13,611 posts, read 7,918,254 times
Quote:
You havent replaces Jews or Israelis, the whole point was to add you to the chosen nation.

Jesus brought down the wall of separation so that Gentiles could be added to the nation by converting to the ways of God.<snipped for length>
I know this is off topic, so I don't care to get into an extensive conversation on this topic on this thread; but suffice it to say that I agree the New Covenant is open to both Jew and Gentile. However, Hebrew ceremonial law is not "the ways of God", per se.

Do you believe that Jesus is God Incarnate?

Old 09-09-2021, 08:18 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
I know this is off topic, so I don't care to get into an extensive conversation on this topic on this thread; but suffice it to say that I agree the New Covenant is open to both Jew and Gentile. However, Hebrew ceremonial law is not "the ways of God", per se.

Do you believe that Jesus is God Incarnate?
Nobody is insinuating that you should pick up the customs and tradition of Jewush culture, the law is spiritual. The laws of oxen are of people, not oxen. The laws of unclean animals are about Gentiles. The laws if the master and servant are about a husband a bride.

Each individual law of Moses has a spiritual law that concerns the bride because the law is a marriage contract and it doesnt matter whether you speak of homosexuality or incense, every law is spiritual to the bride.

I dont keep the 7 feasts, much less their laws, but I study them night and day because I am the temple and they are appointed visitation days that were specifically made for me.

3 harvests concerning body, soul, and spirit and so the temple has 3 sections and is literally depicting human anatomy and its 3 sections represent body, soul, and spirit.

It's not that God wants somebody to keep 7 feasts and all their laws of traditions, it's that God wants you to learn a language of you, you are the temple, and they are your comings and goings. Keeping the feasts in truth is to study the feasts and all the parables are built on those feasts as well as all of Revelation that is depicting 23 holy days from Tishri 1 to Tishri 23.

The reason anti Christ comes to change the times and seasons is because all the truth is found in them, all the mysteries unlocked in their understanding.

It's not that a Gentile has to keep any Sabbath or feast physically, but if they dont accept them, their is no chance of being adopted and grafted into Gods nation.

The New Covenant is solely to Ephraim and Judah and nobody else, the first Gentiles were so on fire to become Jews that some of them went astray for the wrong reasons, nevertheless, their goal was to simply become Judah's co heir," Ephraim."

Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism for 100 years,and everyone who accept God's worship system was added to the nation, but unless they accept the feasts of Christ, it is literally impossible to be added to the covenant and this is sheer common sense.

Jesus came to make the Gentiles of Israel one with Jews, that he took two men, and made them one man.

How can two people become the same people if both have their separate holy days?

Not only cant they become one, it must happen, that they must become enemies, and that is what happened to Israel, Israel rejected the feasts of Messiah and God ended their kingdom and scattered them as seeds into all nations, and they are known as the prodigal nation.

The holy days is what killed them, and it has always been the feasts that has divided since the garden, and the division of Cain and Abel.

Israel rejected the feasts, and instituted the exact same holy days that Christian's keep today.

The Israelites went out and cut down trees and decorated them with gold and silver, standing them up so they dont fall, there is nothing new under the sun.

Although God tells us not to do those things, I doubt it really matters.

Only thing that matters is learning them, and in doing so, you accept them and you are brought under the covenant.

Not my rule, God says it over and over and over how a person takes hold of his covenant.

It's not so had that Christian's practice something from Babylon, it's the rejection of knowledge that comes with it, and all the knowledge is truly in knowing those feasts, and it is knowing Jesus, knowing yourself.

The feasts teach salvation for people who believe in all gods, whether Atheist or pagan, those feasts teach of an afterlife, it teaches salvation for all believers whether of Thor or Jesus.

Old 09-09-2021, 09:52 PM

11,123 posts, read 6,383,510 times
Quote:
If one dies in a state of mortal sin, they are confirmed in their state. Does that mean that they "retain their sins"? I don't know if I can answer that as I'm quite sure you and I don't view sin in the same way.

LOL, yes we do.

"these shall be damned for ever"

Do you believe that Judas will eventually end up in heaven?
yup Judas and Hitler and many more.

Old 09-09-2021, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You are fighting an unwinnable battle with Catholic Mike, pneuma. It has been established that he is a magical thinker and does not operate on the wavelength of logic and reason. I realize you and he do have some of that magic in common, but he seems to be missing the logic and reason part in favor of dogma by authority.
don't know why you say I have magic thinking brother, what in what i believe do you see as magical?

Old 09-09-2021, 09:56 PM

Quote:
In Catholic theology - speaking in the most general terms - sin is more accurately defined as a privation or a deficiency as opposed to Protestant theology which generally views sin as more necessarily actual.

Purgatory is a time of purification "by fire" (suffering) prior to entrance into heaven.
So you believe only some are purified in purgatory. Why only some and not all?

Old 09-09-2021, 09:58 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,837,092 times
As concerning the pros and cons of Universalism, I think that Matthew 7:13-14 settles it for me.

Old 09-09-2021, 09:59 PM

Quote:
The religion of the pre-Incarnational Hebrews existed for the purpose of pointing to Christ - His incarnation, passion, death, and resurrection. Now that Christ has come and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice, acting as both Priest and Victim, thereby opening the gates of heaven which had remained fast shut until Christ Himself stormed Hades and freed the captives, our religion reflects that fact.
did he free all the captives?

Old 09-09-2021, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Nobody is insinuating that you should pick up the customs and tradition of Jewush culture, the law is spiritual. The laws of oxen are of people, not oxen. The laws of unclean animals are about Gentiles. The laws if the master and servant are about a husband a bride.

Each individual law of Moses has a spiritual law that concerns the bride because the law is a marriage contract and it doesnt matter whether you speak of homosexuality or incense, every law is spiritual to the bride.

I dont keep the 7 feasts, much less their laws, but I study them night and day because I am the temple and they are appointed visitation days that were specifically made for me.

3 harvests concerning body, soul, and spirit and so the temple has 3 sections and is literally depicting human anatomy and its 3 sections represent body, soul, and spirit.

It's not that God wants somebody to keep 7 feasts and all their laws of traditions, it's that God wants you to learn a language of you, you are the temple, and they are your comings and goings. Keeping the feasts in truth is to study the feasts and all the parables are built on those feasts as well as all of Revelation that is depicting 23 holy days from Tishri 1 to Tishri 23.

The reason anti Christ comes to change the times and seasons is because all the truth is found in them, all the mysteries unlocked in their understanding.

It's not that a Gentile has to keep any Sabbath or feast physically, but if they dont accept them, their is no chance of being adopted and grafted into Gods nation.

The New Covenant is solely to Ephraim and Judah and nobody else, the first Gentiles were so on fire to become Jews that some of them went astray for the wrong reasons, nevertheless, their goal was to simply become Judah's co heir," Ephraim."

Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism for 100 years,and everyone who accept God's worship system was added to the nation, but unless they accept the feasts of Christ, it is literally impossible to be added to the covenant and this is sheer common sense.

Jesus came to make the Gentiles of Israel one with Jews, that he took two men, and made them one man.

How can two people become the same people if both have their separate holy days?

Not only cant they become one, it must happen, that they must become enemies, and that is what happened to Israel, Israel rejected the feasts of Messiah and God ended their kingdom and scattered them as seeds into all nations, and they are known as the prodigal nation.

The holy days is what killed them, and it has always been the feasts that has divided since the garden, and the division of Cain and Abel.

Israel rejected the feasts, and instituted the exact same holy days that Christian's keep today.

The Israelites went out and cut down trees and decorated them with gold and silver, standing them up so they dont fall, there is nothing new under the sun.

Although God tells us not to do those things, I doubt it really matters.

Only thing that matters is learning them, and in doing so, you accept them and you are brought under the covenant.

Not my rule, God says it over and over and over how a person takes hold of his covenant.

It's not so had that Christian's practice something from Babylon, it's the rejection of knowledge that comes with it, and all the knowledge is truly in knowing those feasts, and it is knowing Jesus, knowing yourself.

The feasts teach salvation for people who believe in all gods, whether Atheist or pagan, those feasts teach of an afterlife, it teaches salvation for all believers whether of Thor or Jesus.
nice post hanni, much in it I agree with, some I would have to do more study on but all in all much in common with the way I see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity