Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 02:27 AM

4,027 posts, read 7,289,753 times

Advertisements

Glen Davis has wanted to get rid of the Big Baby moniker for a while now. It would compliment Lebron's style of play nicely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2011, 04:53 AM

1,966 posts, read 6,076,609 times
Miami was pretty fortunate to win this one -- a lot had to fall into place just at the end. But in the end they are still better and would have won the series. The problem is that when Miami's defense really clamps down insane playoff caliber defense, the bulls have only one player offensively talented enough to create his own shot (Rose), and though I hate to say it Lebron is such a freak that he was pretty much even able to neutralize him, especially with help underneath by about three teammates. When the Bulls clamp down with an equally top notch defense, the heat have 2 options (I don't think Bosh is quite at that level). Also, no one on the bulls can cover lebron as well as lebron can cover rose.

In the championship years Jordan was the only player who could create his own shot in those situations (not pippen). However, no one could guard him, AND he was master at kicking it out when triple teamed to players who could hit a big shot (e.g. Pax, kukoc, or pippen). Very different now.

Someone needs to say it ... Noah really needs to develop some offensive skills. I appreciate what he does with the hustle and defense but for a pro he should be able to ramp up his offense to the point where he is an option. Now he has zero game that he can create on his own. Boozer is also too soft and has little game with his back to the basket. Very disappointing.

Old 05-27-2011, 05:15 AM

3,569 posts, read 7,199,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajolotl View Post
Miami was pretty fortunate to win this one -- a lot had to fall into place just at the end. But in the end they are still better and would have won the series. The problem is that when Miami's defense really clamps down insane playoff caliber defense, the bulls have only one player offensively talented enough to create his own shot (Rose), and though I hate to say it Lebron is such a freak that he was pretty much even able to neutralize him, especially with help underneath by about three teammates. When the Bulls clamp down with an equally top notch defense, the heat have 2 options (I don't think Bosh is quite at that level). Also, no one on the bulls can cover lebron as well as lebron can cover rose.

In the championship years Jordan was the only player who could create his own shot in those situations (not pippen). However, no one could guard him, AND he was master at kicking it out when triple teamed to players who could hit a big shot (e.g. Pax, kukoc, or pippen). Very different now.

Someone needs to say it ... Noah really needs to develop some offensive skills. I appreciate what he does with the hustle and defense but for a pro he should be able to ramp up his offense to the point where he is an option. Now he has zero game that he can create on his own. Boozer is also too soft and has little game with his back to the basket. Very disappointing.
Please can everyone stop comparing the 90s bulls to thesee? -_-

Rose isn't even in his prime.
He barely got any rest in these last games which caused him to be tired.
I don't blame him for missing.

Old 05-28-2011, 08:35 PM

590 posts, read 1,013,036 times
Anyone blaming Rose needs to switch to baseball. Rose is the main reason the Bulls went to the eastern conference finals.

Old 05-28-2011, 09:40 PM

3,569 posts, read 7,199,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoItaly View Post
Anyone blaming Rose needs to switch to baseball. Rose is the main reason the Bulls went to the eastern conference finals.
Agreed. That's annoying as hell.

Any team would take him without hesitation.

He barely rested like I said and He has no one else to rely on.Everything is on him.

And when that happens... you are bound not to make it once in a while
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago