Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 07:38 AM

1,062 posts, read 2,052,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverView View Post
The link was private?? I found it on Google. Not sure who gave me the Super Secret Squirrel Key .

I can' speak for all of the N Park kids but most of the kids I know go to one of the privates after N Park. If they are truly zones for N Park and choose to stay with public education the current zoning sends them to Red Bank. Since N Park is a magnet school and some kids are there because of the lottery system I guess they go to what ever high school they are zoned for.

Haha. No, after looking at the scores for Red bank, I meant private would be a must for that zone.

My next question, can I borrow the Squirrel Key?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2012, 08:41 AM

611 posts, read 1,998,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehead_vol View Post
Haha. No, after looking at the scores for Red bank, I meant private would be a must for that zone.

My next question, can I borrow the Squirrel Key?
OH ... Sorry, Slow Dewey here. If that is how you interpret the results that cool with me .

I can only loan out the Squirrel Key under very special, specific, secret, and cloak and dagger situations. You understand I'm sure. It's a big responsibility. Just ask those Lord of the Rings characters.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:02 AM

Quote:
OH ... Sorry, Slow Dewey here. If that is how you interpret the results that cool with me .

I can only loan out the Squirrel Key under very special, specific, secret, and cloak and dagger situations. You understand I'm sure. It's a big responsibility. Just ask those Lord of the Rings characters.
Well I owe you a beer. So how about at Aretha Frankenstiens. I could get the key there...lol.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Well I owe you a beer. So how about at Aretha Frankenstiens. I could get the key there...lol.
Aretha's is good... as long as we're not in a hurry.... Can't believe I typed that out loud.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Aretha's is good... as long as we're not in a hurry.... Can't believe I typed that out loud.

Lol. Yea, we met you there a few years ago. Looked at some houses afterwards.

Old 04-20-2012, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Lol. Yea, we met you there a few years ago. Looked at some houses afterwards.
AaaaaHAaaaa. How are y'all doing?

Old 04-20-2012, 04:21 PM

Quote:
AaaaaHAaaaa. How are y'all doing?
Everybody is great. I told my wife we need to get back up there that it has been over a year since we have been there, and she said 'no, it's been over two years.'

Time flies...

So what's up with St Elmo and Highland Park? Did they ever get fully rejuvenated? North Shore still way expensive? What about, ahem, Riverview?

I still wish we bought that house on Mississippi, still kick myself for letting that one go.

Old 04-20-2012, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Everybody is great. I told my wife we need to get back up there that it has been over a year since we have been there, and she said 'no, it's been over two years.'

Time flies...

So what's up with St Elmo and Highland Park? Did they ever get fully rejuvenated? North Shore still way expensive? What about, ahem, Riverview?

I still wish we bought that house on Mississippi, still kick myself for letting that one go.
Yup, it's been 2 years. How's the 2YO? St Elmo is looking better and better. N Chatt has caught fire again and Riverview is going nutz. The home on MS has already been renovated and a detached garage added. It looks awesome. I sold the home across the street for $315K and it's looking awesome. The home next door to that one is being renovated and a few more on that street are being renovated. It's a really cool street. Would love to see y'all again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga