Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2008, 07:49 PM

28 posts, read 103,174 times

Advertisements

Recently relocated to Davidson . I have had very successful practices in Virginia and Florida over the last 15 years and absolutely love my profession . Im getting a bit dizzy driving around and trying to get a feel for the area. Im willing to open a clinic from Huntersville to Statesville
I little help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance:

Last edited by Dr Joe; 12-18-2008 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2008, 08:02 AM

1,852 posts, read 5,227,190 times
hmmm. growth areas are all around there, do you want to more in a retail spot or near medical facilities? There is some growth opportunity off Gilead west of 77, near the 5 guys. There is a Zen Massage there though, but it is near a huge hospital, if referals are important (not sure how it always works). Otherwise, there is another new center going in off Sam Furr West of 77 a new Hickory Tavern and retail going in. It would be just west of Birkdale, so may be a good area. The East side has lots homes too, but needs some work on roads, IMHO. I would presume people are willing to travel for a good clinic/Dr., so what worked for you in FL and VA?

Old 01-04-2009, 07:38 AM

28 posts, read 103,174 times
Thank you for your input. The most important factors for a chiropractic clinic I would say is proximity to a major artery (I77) , traffic both vehicle and pedestrian , visibility from the road and signage.
Im going to drive to the areas you have recommended tomorrow and would like to thank you again for your suggestions

Old 01-04-2009, 08:08 AM

624 posts, read 2,111,554 times
I second Whytewulf's suggestion of West of I 77 off of Exit 23. If you could find something on the North side of the street with the Harris Teeter and the Bi-Lo, it would be ideal. Both have nearly constant traffic of people coming in and going for groceries/gas/laundry so I'd think it would meet your criteria for proximity and high levels of foot and auto traffic.

I think there's some sort of massage place/sports therapy place on this side too, closer to the Friendly's and Gas Station side.

Might be worth while next time you need groceries to come down this way and just poke around both shopping centers and see if either fit your needs.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:53 PM

889 posts, read 3,121,388 times
Since you are in Davidson have you considered the area where the new Harris Teeter is?Seems like a lot of new business's there and easy access to 77.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte