Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 08:05 AM

17 posts, read 41,899 times

Advertisements

I am new to Mooresville.

I am looking for a GOOD dog groomer.

Any Help PLEASE!!

Thanks.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2008, 09:00 AM

371 posts, read 1,101,613 times
It's not real close to Mooresville, but is in Huntersville. I take my Cairn Terrier to Paws & Perms. It's at the corner of Eastfield and Prosperity Church Roads. They are amazing! They actually know how a Cairn is supposed to look, which is a small miracle. He usually comes out looking like a schnauzer everywhere else. They are by appointment and you get a "report card" when you pick them up of what they did and how your "child" acted. I cannot rave enough about them-even squeezed him in the week before Christmas for me.

Old 03-18-2008, 09:36 AM

509 posts, read 1,802,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncgirl98 View Post
It's not real close to Mooresville, but is in Huntersville. I take my Cairn Terrier to Paws & Perms. It's at the corner of Eastfield and Prosperity Church Roads. They are amazing! They actually know how a Cairn is supposed to look, which is a small miracle. He usually comes out looking like a schnauzer everywhere else. They are by appointment and you get a "report card" when you pick them up of what they did and how your "child" acted. I cannot rave enough about them-even squeezed him in the week before Christmas for me.
Ditto. We take our Cairn and our Schnauzer there. Our Cairn looks like a Cairn and our Schnauzer looks like a Schnauzer! Not everyone can do that!!

GT

Old 03-18-2008, 12:19 PM

307 posts, read 715,208 times
Default I am going to check them out

I am moving to Huntersville in three weeks and my dog is an Australian terrier and they are supposed to be hand stripped. Do they know how to do it? I believe that is how the Cairn is groomed also.

Old 03-18-2008, 12:48 PM

371 posts, read 1,101,613 times
I don't get mine hand stripped, but I know they do offer that service. I think you will have to request it. On you first visit, they will go over what all you expect. I went there from a review where another client of Paws and Perms raved about the unique service they received-which included hand stripping.

Old 03-18-2008, 01:34 PM

307 posts, read 715,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncgirl98 View Post
I don't get mine hand stripped, but I know they do offer that service. I think you will have to request it. On you first visit, they will go over what all you expect. I went there from a review where another client of Paws and Perms raved about the unique service they received-which included hand stripping.
Thanks! I am moving from northern va and I have not been able to find anyone who can hand strip him. I try myself but it just doesn't turn out that well

Old 03-19-2008, 08:41 AM

39 posts, read 177,772 times
I recommend Paws & Perms too. The owner, Shelly, runs a large pet sitting business in the area as well, Happy Tails Dog, Cat and Pet Treats. Pet Sitting in Charlotte, NC. She is very accommodating and flexible!

Old 07-07-2008, 12:32 PM

41 posts, read 82,763 times
Wink good dog groomer

I use Groomingdell's in Troutman. It's worth the drive. Pat has tons of experience, used to groom TV/Broadway dogs/Westminster, etc. Very sweet, and loves dogs of all breeds. My Maltese is $30 there. I wouldn't take him anywhere else. Her number is 704-528-1804. Hope this helps.

Old 07-08-2008, 05:22 PM

24 posts, read 78,311 times
Try Sai's Master Grooming in Huntersville on HWY 115, very professional/pricey, but good!

Old 09-09-2008, 12:42 AM

1 posts, read 3,584 times
Smile 1-800petmobile

I would recommend to take your pet to a proffessional groomer who has been certified. Call above number to see if they are covering your area zip code.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte