Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 07:21 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Kim is worth $40M ---- and making more money everyday with all her businesses. Do you REALLY think she needs any of Kan Yay's money? I don't.
She may have $40M, doesn't mean she's worth $40M.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2013, 07:22 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
I don't mind that they have money and spend it...that is good for the economy but it is disturbing to me that they are such a narcissist and have no clue what money is worth.

Old 10-27-2013, 08:08 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,810,121 times
Quote:
She has more money NOW. Back then, he was the one with the money and connections and that's what I'm talking about. Now, she's got a ton of money.
Nope. When they started dating she was the lead singer of the biggest group around, one that had two worldwide smash albums. Do you not remember how big Destinys Child was? And she had writing credits. They had tours and endorsements, plus she had solo endorsements. She never needed Jay Z career wise.

Her own Daddy was a business minded domineering kind of guy who was not winning any beauty contests. I think that may have more to so with her attraction to Jay Z than career concerns IMO.

Old 10-27-2013, 11:12 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,375,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
Nope. When they started dating she was the lead singer of the biggest group around, one that had two worldwide smash albums. Do you not remember how big Destinys Child was? And she had writing credits. They had tours and endorsements, plus she had solo endorsements. She never needed Jay Z career wise.

Her own Daddy was a business minded domineering kind of guy who was not winning any beauty contests. I think that may have more to so with her attraction to Jay Z than career concerns IMO.
I think marrying B made Jay more commercial. Before Crazy In Love he was famous within the rap world but I don't think he had the kind of crossover appeal that he has now.

As far as the money thing with Kim & Kanye, I don't care how much money Kim has or is worth Kanye will always have more earning potential because he has an actual skill. He could never rap again and can maintain a millionaire lifestyle producing for other artists. Quincy Jones is still working and he's gotta be in his 70's.

Whereas the Kardashian enterprise is not sustainable. You think people will still be interested in watching their weirdness 30 years and 101 plastic surgeries from now?

Old 10-27-2013, 11:18 PM

2,802 posts, read 3,189,891 times
Quote:
According to the news, Kanye proposed to Kim last night and gave her a 15 carat diamond ring.

IMHO, she is CRAZY if she marries him!!!!
People are crazy for giving a crap about either of those media whores. The day they both get hit by a bus, train, semi-truck, or die in a plane crash will be fantastic!

Old 10-27-2013, 11:25 PM

115 posts, read 120,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Considering this is her 3rd marriage, I'd think she'd have some tact & have a more quiet wedding. Doubtful.

Every girl is entitled to as many weddings a she wants you sexist cave man.

Old 10-27-2013, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creature of the Wheel View Post
People are crazy for giving a crap about either of those media whores. The day they both get hit by a bus, train, semi-truck, or die in a plane crash will be fantastic!

Wow, you sure are mean. Your post would make someone think that you believe the myth that "rich" people , and "celebrities" have an easy life, just because they have lots of money.

Rich celebrities probably have problems that you could never dream of.

Old 10-28-2013, 02:09 AM

3,199 posts, read 7,826,851 times
Don't the Kardashians make a lot of money off there clothing and perfume?
What bothers me with this couple is they get upset when the paparazzi wants to take pictures of them yet then have a public engagement like this. Also when Kim gets interviewed about her spending habits and she says she can because she works so hard. Well what about the millions of non celeb people who work 2 jobs and can't even make ends meet for the needed items in life. Some stars who are wealthy at least are more down to earth and also have more class. You don't see them swearing or other rude behaviors like you do with Kanye.

Old 10-28-2013, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniellaG View Post
What bothers me with this couple is they get upset when the paparazzi wants to take pictures of them yet then have a public engagement like this. Also when Kim gets interviewed about her spending habits and she says she can because she works so hard. Well what about the millions of non celeb people who work 2 jobs and can't even make ends meet for the needed items in life. Some stars who are wealthy at least are more down to earth and also have more class. You don't see them swearing or other rude behaviors like you do with Kanye.

Kim and Kanye work 1,000,000,000,000 times harder than any of the Waltons, except Sam (who passed long ago).

The Waltons are evil, pure and simple.

The reason they don't want publicity is because they're shameful, yet to scared to actually do good in the world. They could change many lives for the better in this world, but they choose not to.

Old 10-28-2013, 06:38 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,375,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniellaG View Post
What bothers me with this couple is they get upset when the paparazzi wants to take pictures of them yet then have a public engagement like this.
They crack me up with their hate for the paparazzi. I just wanna sit here in the window of this shop on a very busy street and have an extremely private and important conversation with my friend that will be aired on national television...can you not take my picture right now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities