Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2013, 11:55 AM

2,945 posts, read 4,989,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
OMG!!! I bet she gains all of the preg weight in her arse. Her arse is going to explode!!!!
Between her and Jessica Simpson it's gonna be a year of blimps. Jessica already looks 6 months and she's probably not and Kim's ass is going to need it's own zip code. All the while Duchess Kate will look like she swallowed a volleyball.

I can't wait haha!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2013, 11:59 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,740,703 times
Oh YAY lets glamorize the Kardashian's yet one more time...I wonder if this child will have Daddy's temper and Mommy's need for undivided attention.
I feel bad for the child.

Old 01-01-2013, 12:22 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,310,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
Between her and Jessica Simpson it's gonna be a year of blimps. Jessica already looks 6 months and she's probably not and Kim's ass is going to need it's own zip code. All the while Duchess Kate will look like she swallowed a volleyball.

I can't wait haha!
Wow. I don't admire Kim, but neither do I want her to feel bad about her weight. People that make these kinds of cracks are one reason we have so many young girls with eating problems. Jessica Simpson is a beautiful woman regardless of her weight and so is Kim.

Old 01-01-2013, 12:33 PM

632 posts, read 1,030,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
forgive me but I just gotta ask------are you a relative? Kanye? One of the K's?
LOL
Nope. Im just a dude who posts what I know to be true. I dont post based on my hatred/jealousy, etc on a person/topic.

I just find it amazing that someone who is obviously just famous for having a great butt (and being HOT) gets so many comments from people saying her butt is eithe fake (i.e, modified by a physician) or fat. She has had that body forever, and come on, if she's fat, why is it that so many fat women who love and support their fellow fat sisters (Adele) hate her so much? She's a sweet girl and her family are sweet as well.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:17 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,346,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Wow. I don't admire Kim, but neither do I want her to feel bad about her weight. People that make these kinds of cracks are one reason we have so many young girls with eating problems. Jessica Simpson is a beautiful woman regardless of her weight and so is Kim.

Oh please... Kim actually poses with her behind sticking out towards the cameras, she doesn't feel bad about it at all. And really, if you were making millions on being heavy, whether it is Kim's rear or Jessica and her pregnancies... would you REALLY care???? It's called laughing all the way to the bank. I don't feel bad for either one of them.

Last edited by brava4; 01-01-2013 at 01:27 PM..

Old 01-01-2013, 02:49 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,310,872 times
How about when Brittney Spears lost it? Or all the mess Lindsey Lohan has gotten into? Famous people have feelings too, and I know Jessica's weight has bothered her or she wouldn't have represented Weight Watchers.

Old 01-01-2013, 02:54 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,658,483 times
Who cares? Can't believe it was such a big issue on the news. UGH!

Old 01-01-2013, 03:05 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,346,558 times
I also think some people take all of this stuff way too seriously.

Old 01-01-2013, 03:38 PM

22,327 posts, read 29,411,685 times
They have only been together 8 months which means she got prego at 5 months. It won't last.

Besides that, her father must be rolling over in his grave. He must be soo proud to see his daughter pregnant with a ghetto guy who she's not even married to let alone divorced from some other retard.

Plus she's going to get as big as a whale. I can't wait to see her ass bomb go off!!!

Old 01-01-2013, 03:43 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,730,943 times
It is so nice to hear how we the commonors are responding to the news and how fellow celebs are responding...

When Kanye stormed the podium when Taylor Swift was announced the winner of the award and Kanye needed to embaress her by stating it should have gone to Beyonce, it showed the person Kanye is to me that is a disgusting person.

Kim who is in need of attention 24/7 and even though she looks great is a product of a great plastic surgeon, to me is a very mental person if you can't even get to give a million dollar ring back after faking a marriage as we all know...

Two mental attention freaks together...JMO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities