Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 09:28 PM

769 posts, read 1,006,917 times

Advertisements

I really feel bad for Khloe. She obviously wants a child very desperately, and I think that she'd be a fabulous mother. I genuinely think that she's a nice person and really cares about her husband, family, and knows that the money, glitz, and glam are just a nice side show. Plus, I love Lamar. I hope they are able to have children of their own soon.

As for the Kimye baby, I kinda feel bad for him/her. I just hope that it's raised knowing that money isn't everything and that it cannot buy happiness. Also, I think it's just totally classless that she's having a kid when she's still technically married to Kris Humphries. But, hey, it's her life and her actions so.....

Other than that, I wish Kim and Kanye the best of luck (they'll need it) and a lot of happiness in the new year (I guess we'll see how long this one lasts).

Happy New Year to all of you as well!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2012, 10:07 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,397,001 times
Babies are nice, but I still can't believe he had sex w/ her without a condom.

Old 12-31-2012, 10:48 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
forgive me but I just gotta ask------are you a relative? Kanye? One of the K's?
LOL
Could be. Calabasas is a fancy place where a lot of the stars live.

Old 12-31-2012, 10:51 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
Babies are nice, but I still can't believe he had sex w/ her without a condom.
That's offensive and sexist what you said. Why say such a thing about the woman. You should at least be equally offensive.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:19 PM

10,029 posts, read 9,503,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post
Apparently during his Sunday night concert in Atlantic City, Kanye West announced him and Kim Kardashian are expecting a baby. She is 12 weeks along.

I can't help but wonder if Jay-Z and Beyonce having a baby have influenced this?
I feel sorry for the kid, mother is a skank, dad is a dbag and grandma will whor* the kid out for a buck.

Old 01-01-2013, 07:36 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,311,334 times
Poor child. The Kardashians are all about money, and Kanye seems to have problems of his own.

Old 01-01-2013, 08:21 AM

5,332 posts, read 8,541,852 times
Kim pretty much had to get pregnant, she has nothing else to keep people interested at this point.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:57 AM

2,945 posts, read 4,990,441 times
I called this months ago when they started hanging out with Jay-Z and Beyonce. Kim is trying to solidify her position on the hip/hop A list. She's like Jay and Kanye are close, Jay and Bey have a baby and now I have one too I fit with you guys.

Kim gives off a persona in pictures and looks but actually watching her in interviews she has no personality whatsoever. She's dry as toast. She doesn't give off any sort of nurturing at all.

I think Kourtney is actually a good mom and Khloe would be too but Kim not so much. And Kanye is too in his own ego to be a father but hopefully one of them will wise up for this unfortunate child born to some pretty not so great parents.

Old 01-01-2013, 11:11 AM

5,332 posts, read 8,541,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post

Kim gives off a persona in pictures and looks but actually watching her in interviews she has no personality whatsoever. She's dry as toast. She doesn't give off any sort of nurturing at all.
I am sure all the botox doesn't help matters either. When your face is completely frozen like a wax museum statue, I am sure its hard to express anything but the most superficial of emotions.

This actually reminds me of an article from a while back about botox users having decreased empathy for others

Old 01-01-2013, 11:41 AM

5,097 posts, read 6,347,106 times
OMG!!! I bet she gains all of the preg weight in her arse. Her arse is going to explode!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities