Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 07:19 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,788,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezter View Post
I am so done if they really named their child North West...

I was expecting "Bluer Ivy"

ok, now that's funny
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2013, 07:22 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,124,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenc View Post
I wonder did they really call it North or is that a myth? I cannot believe that kim K would do that.
Actually it's North and the middle name is Bynorth. North Bynorth West.

20yrsinBranson

Old 06-22-2013, 08:40 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,797 times
Maybe it could be Knorth, with the K being silent and still keep with the KKKKKKKKKKKK theme.

Knorth Byknorth West looks almost aristocratic!

Old 06-22-2013, 09:38 PM

803 posts, read 1,879,051 times
i reallly really hope this is a publicity stunt. they should have laws banning these ridiculous names.

Old 06-22-2013, 09:57 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,371,678 times
In touch magazine claims Kanye picked the name, Kim doesn't care (because when it comes to Kanye she's all "whatever you like") but the family hates it. They also claim that Kanye is acting such an ass that most of the Kardashian clan avoided spending long periods of time at the hospital and that Kris ONLY went to whatever red carpet event she went to so she could take a break from Kanye.

Lol the silly things these magazines report

Old 06-22-2013, 10:15 PM

803 posts, read 1,879,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
In touch magazine claims Kanye picked the name, Kim doesn't care (because when it comes to Kanye she's all "whatever you like") but the family hates it. They also claim that Kanye is acting such an ass that most of the Kardashian clan avoided spending long periods of time at the hospital and that Kris ONLY went to whatever red carpet event she went to so she could take a break from Kanye.

Lol the silly things these magazines report

u know what, as silly as all this is, i believe it!

since kanye and kim have been dating, shes changed so much and so has her fashion tastes. she has been on almost every worst dressed list since being with him...i wonder what caused her to have the baby a whole month early? and why does kanye have such a hold on kim? even in recent pics of her she looks sad, empty. i hope her baby girl is making her happy. i still hope she changes the babys name. there should be like, a public plea for kim to do that!

when they interviewed kris jenner at the emmys( i think), u can tell something was off. she repeated the fact that the baby girl was beautiful and she looked just like kim. maybe to possibly insult kanye? i really hope kim comes to her senses. i hope kourtney tells her to wake the hell up! kourtney and khloe are like, the only ones in that family with some sense.

Old 06-22-2013, 10:21 PM

3,199 posts, read 7,825,049 times
I never thought about them telling the name on the mom's new talk show.
Though I am not sure how much talent in terms of acting this family has they do have a talent in business to have developed so many products,made so much money,and though even if I saw one of these people I would not ask for an autograph they do have a lot of fans.
I know reality shows in general are not based on all true things but this one over the years just seems to staged. I happened to see this show the other day and Kim and her brother were in bed watching movies and he fed her some dessert. What siblings do you know who do that? Also they seem to whine a lot but that may be their voice
Hopefully at the end of the day Kim and Kanye will be good parents and actually be a team in raising this baby rather then have others they can pay do it. It seems Kourtney and Scott take care of their children and I am sure they have help but are part of their lives and put the kids first.
These celebrities basically can name their children anything but imagine if just everyday people did this and how the other children would make fun of them. It is a different world in hollywood

Old 06-22-2013, 10:22 PM

65 posts, read 89,378 times
I feel bad for that child. Being born to two media whores like them. They'll use the baby as a prop.

Old 06-23-2013, 08:30 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,764,451 times
Is Kim's canal now known as the northwest passage?

Old 06-23-2013, 12:36 PM

2,430 posts, read 5,578,336 times
I love the name! It could have been so much worse (Apple, Blanket, I'm talking about you!).

They could call her little Norrie at home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities