Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 04:51 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,730,943 times

Advertisements

In the end isn't it great if you can live that empty lifestyle without having really any talent and just becoming famous over a sex tape...I applaud her for that, and watch now their down fall that she caused by being selfish and thinking she can do whatever but other people don't live like that and take it up to some point...

I don't feel sorry for them wi all the negative publicity they are having now, since I didn't care either when it was all positive ..latis comes with their life style...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2012, 09:04 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,948,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
In the end isn't it great if you can live that empty lifestyle without having really any talent and just becoming famous over a sex tape...I applaud her for that......
LOL. Man, Ive said it time and time again, she was famous (well well known at least) BEFORE the sex tape. She was known as THE SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER HOT CHICK THAT HANGS WITH PARIS HILTON. Well, I guess before middle America knew of her, those of us here who would see her out with Paris were all like "OMFG who is that super duper sexy hot chick with Paris?". People were already interested in her, the sex tape just put her over the top with middle america.

As far as empty lifestyle, hardly. How do you perceive it to be an "empty lifestyle"? Wealth, fame, FORTUNE, travel, and being considered by most men on the planet to be one of the sexiest women alive is hardly "empty lifestyle".

Old 01-04-2012, 12:34 PM

1,135 posts, read 2,191,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
LOL. Man, Ive said it time and time again, she was famous (well well known at least) BEFORE the sex tape. She was known as THE SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER HOT CHICK THAT HANGS WITH PARIS HILTON. Well, I guess before middle America knew of her, those of us here who would see her out with Paris were all like "OMFG who is that super duper sexy hot chick with Paris?". People were already interested in her, the sex tape just put her over the top with middle america.

As far as empty lifestyle, hardly. How do you perceive it to be an "empty lifestyle"? Wealth, fame, FORTUNE, travel, and being considered by most men on the planet to be one of the sexiest women alive is hardly "empty lifestyle".

Have to go out on a limb here and say it's maybe more so"Lao Tzu Mind Fu" -cked upedness ! Your mindset is the reason for their fortune. Tis easier to follow people you don't know, than engage and act upon a life you might have to deal with. Go make your own sex tape and have some fun on your own. Much hotter chicks on the planet that you don't have to "bag" the next morning!

You act like a "reserve-priority" stalker, so obviously no reasoning with you. Do you defend your own family, friends or yourself so vehemently? Bet you don't! Weird by any description!

Old 01-05-2012, 06:58 PM

2,501 posts, read 4,432,989 times
Default Why are posters calling them "Slutty"?

Whatever you want to say about the Kardashian girls, I'm not in agreement that "slutty" is an appropriate term.

Kourtney, although with child and not married, is still in a (presumably) relationship with the baby's father, and is pregnant again. Not exactly "slutty" behavior.

Khloe is (apparently Happily) married to a basketball player. Before being married she had issues with alcohol, but again I'm not aware of any significant number of sex partners.

Which leaves us with Kim...
We know she made a sex video with Ray J, had a relationship with Reggie Bush, and a sham marriage to Kris Humphries. But all of these events happened in the context of solo monogamous relationships. Again, I'm not seeing the slutty behavior. Without a doubt Kim's not saving her virginity and if you're her boyfriend, you're gonna get f@cked. But that's no different than most any mid-20s to 30s woman in America.

Why are people calling these girls "sluts?" Is their some other definition of "****" that I'm not aware of?

Old 01-06-2012, 09:30 AM

9,238 posts, read 22,890,741 times
Default I'm one of the people who said "slutty"

I can only speak for myself. Like I said, I only caught the show for a few minutes, and I really don't follow gossip and news on "celebrities." I probably couldn't tell the difference between Taylor Swift and Taylor Hicks. I'm not quite sure what a Lady Gaga is. I thought that kid singer was "Justin Beaver." So I admit I'm celeb-illiterate. I understand why people get famous for singing, writing music, or acting. But I don't really "get" how some people get famous for not really doing anything. I know that lots of people disagree with me and worship people who are famous-for-being-famous, but I just don't get it.

To me, they seemed "slutty." I knew that one of them (didn't even know which one) made a sex video to promote her "fame." But the mother and daughters, to me, also appear a bit slutty in how they dress and make themselves up, but lots of people do that, I understand. But the biggest thing that makes them sluts in my book is they all clearly "prostitute" themselves for money and fame. Sure, it's not exactly the same as having sex for cash like a hooker does, but it's selling yourself all the same. At least if a person doing that sort of thing got famous for being talented and doing something useful or artistic, then I can sort of get it.

If these are good, decent, generous, honest, honorable women, then I admit I'm wrong, and I apologize. But then I wonder how such an honorable person could decide to have a TV show exposing their decadent, self-involved lifestyle and put themselves in situations where they'd end up in tabloids all the time. We all have moments in our lives when we are kind of self-indulgent but why not keep that private and not broadcast it to the world?

Old 01-10-2012, 06:09 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,730,943 times
I don't even understand why the man stay with any of them...they have no respect for anybody else than themselves...

Kourtney and Kim went alway with the child and visit a zoo and got upset that the man went to Canada...if you don't want them to come to share a nice day with your own child at a zoo than don't act like they have to sit and wait like a dog....my dog gets better treatment than their man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities