Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2020, 04:39 PM

75 posts, read 97,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montclairion View Post
Mario, just to make it clear to you once again, I've never publically stated that you were involved with Famous Redwoods - Hyperion Tree, General Sherman Tree .... I've only said that a number of others told me you were. Personally, I have no first-hand evidence one way or the other. If you know you're not involved, why are you so concerned about what other people think? A word of wisdom - it only makes you look guilty. Just trying to help out here.

And, putting forth such a sociopathically deranged alt doesn't really help your case either - because people might think they’re getting a glimpse into your inner world and this could make them question what you are capable of doing. You might want to rethink this.

You just need to chill, Mario, sounds like you're under a lot of stress. Take a deep breath and go for a long walk in the redwoods.

And stay safe during these tenuous times.
Image 1- an image of Mario D. Vaden, taken from vadenphotography.com
Image 2- the person being carried is Jake K. Mason.
Do you see any resemblance, Wohl? Even one who sees all blurry and cross-eyed like you should quite obviously see they are not one and the same person. That image is from the Volga- Kama national nature reserve, Russia, in 2018. In case you are wondering I am nearly 20, and have had a brain MRI recently. Want to see the recording, if I can get it off that disk, of course?
Images 3, 4, and 5. So what is this all about? You slyly imply Mario is Fr, then contradict yourself and post a remarkable number of accusations against Mario, then again contradict yourself. Have a little read through that.
OldMan, do you think that is what Wohl said here? No, of course not. Someone' s slipped with their mind here.
In regards to parts of your post- I am concerned for Mario's reputation, and the fact that his friend set him up, framed him, accuses him of supplying fake info, and then goes to great lengths to defend FR. I love how you link to that site all the time. And you say you are not FR, too? Wow, someone's gone cuckoo.
and you are not trying to help Mario, you are trying to set him up, frame him and make everyone believe he created FR. Go on, show us your evidence. Or does it not exist?
I've never even MET Mario, and have even had little emailing with him. And I love it how people who are caught in the wrong always call me a sociopath and a deranged person, a monster, a beast. You are not the first one to do so. And, like the others, you are turning out the sociopath here. Spewing fake info and framing a friend. Your elaborate smokescreen is not hiding much of the truth. All of your posts imply you are FR, and have a lot to hide.
I've proven many times you are all but a massive liar, Wohl. I've proved so, again. But thinking me Mario, accusing me of being a sociopath and me being an alt, and framing Mario and trying to convince everyone you are FR? The photos I provided have once again blown it in everyone's face, that Wohl's a liar.
FR hasn't replied yet. I've provided so much evidence it is remarkable you still persist with your lies. Impressive.
ADMIT IT ALL, WOHL. SPARE YOURSELF THE HUMILIATION. APOLOGISE IN FRONT OF MARIO, SILLETT, ME AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO YOU FRAMED.
JAKE MASON.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-screen-shot-2020-03-21-22.25.16.png   Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-screen-shot-2020-03-21-22.25.31.png   Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-screen-shot-2020-03-21-22.25.54.png   Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-unnamed.jpg   Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-img_7860-1-.jpg  

Old 03-22-2020, 02:40 PM

123 posts, read 173,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jqmhelios View Post
...and have had a brain MRI recently.
Well, Mario, we certainly don't doubt that. It explains a lot.

So, essentially, you are saying is that you have no control over you alt. Or that your alt has no control over itself.

Sort of like being banished to the Phantom Zone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWoyRlPOb3Q

Old 03-23-2020, 01:48 PM

Hey Wohl,
I won't even reply to that lunatic ranting, but have attached something.
Hmmm... what were you saying there about not accusing Mario?
I am preparing for another FR related update. Stay tuned.
Remarkable, after that evidence, you still persist? Wohl, that level of bone-headedness is actually admirable. Honestly. But it is useful in physics, this persistance even when proven wrong. I'll admit that. Sounds you are more likely to bring a door down by smashing your head into it rather than notice there is an open window right beside it.
Evidence. Or get busted.
Cheers,
JKM
Attached Thumbnails
Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-screen-shot-2020-03-23-19.44.56.png  

Old 03-23-2020, 03:37 PM

PS Wohl just received word of an accurate description for your intoxicated behaviour.
"Wohl must have tripped over his lectern and hit his head because he keeps trying to claim you are an alias of Mario. He's the one who needs a brain MRI." Sums up everything nicely.
That happened to you? Or was it just too much 'shots'?
For everyone else, I am almost ready for another update.

Old 03-24-2020, 01:23 AM

Quote:
You listed the crux of what I said... "Just the opposite - anyone who has done such a masterful job of documenting and photographing many of the most magnificent redwood specimens should be given a medal."
And I stand by this. This is how I feel about Famous Redwoods - Hyperion Tree, General Sherman Tree ....

As I stated previously, I've never publically referenced anyone by name as being specifically involved with FR, and as I've also said, I have no first-hand evidence one way or the other. Furthermore, I really don't care who created the site; that's an inconsequential detail.

As far as I know, you are the only one that's cited people by name who you think were responsible for FR. If anyone owes apologies, it's you.

Your statement about brain imagery certainly jives with your sustained irrational behavior. And I hope whatever issue(s) afflicting you are speedily resolved. Prior to that, I see no reason to continue carrying on a dialogue with you.

Old 03-24-2020, 10:31 AM

Apologise for what- trying to protect the forests and uncover who is responsible for theft, other illegal activities including hiring a criminal hacker, framing innocent people and destroying their reputation using lying and perjury of evidence?
Glad to see you've given up on that alias garbage you were effervescing. Even you realised that was a dead end.
Glad to have put you in your place and stopped you from tormenting Mario. I can see why he decided to send your emails to the junk folder.
You know what this abrupt change of tune sounds like? I exposed you, and you are running away with your tail between your legs.
On a different note, these are the people I feel are most involved with FR, using the available evidence. I can easily provide evidence to confirm all of this Wohl. Note that warning.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-famousredwoodskeymembers.png  

Old 03-24-2020, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montclairion View Post
As far as I know, you are the only one that's cited people by name who you think were responsible for FR. If anyone owes apologies, it's you.
Am I? Are you sure about that?

Old 03-25-2020, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Am I? Are you sure about that?
Yes Mario

Old 03-26-2020, 09:05 AM

An update has occurred relating to the FR mystery. It has been long said that the person caught red-handed in Harper Flat, photographing redwoods, by the name Alvaro Santoro was investigated by (a prominent conservation organisation) and cleared. No evidence was ever shown. Shortly afterwards, (a prominent conservation organisation) accused two veteran tree-seekers of fabricating evidence and planting red herrings, accusing them of being FR and saying they were under the investigation. The culprit for that is yet to be determined, but new info on a different topic found this morning has been very interesting.
It has long been known that (a prominent conservation organisation) has been saying that Alvaro is not FR, but was simply a redwood hiker and enthusiast. Again, no evidence was ever shown and, despite attempts from my side, no evidence was ever found.
So, in a nutshell, the accusations of two famous tree-seekers and at the same time the clearing of Alvaro Santoro is exactly reminiscent of the fingerpointing at Mr. Vaden that has been going on, again without evidence. Because no evidence can exist of Mr. Vaden or the two tree-seekers being involved with FR, and at the same time no evidence can exist of Alvaro not being FR.
I am still waiting for evidence to be provided by Wohl that Mario is FR. Or that I am Mario.
and I'm about to provide evidence that puts the claims of (a prominent conservation organisation) in jeopardy.
Using Facebook, I was able to track down the profile of Alvaro Santoro.
Below, I have attached images of my findings. (A prominent conservation organisation) has said Alvaro was an avid redwood hiker and enthusiast. These are the only pictures Alvaro ever published. None of them show redwoods. I have already posted evidence that Santoro was caught red-handed in Harper Flat. At that point, Harper Flat was supposed to be a secret location. And as the two tree-seekers were going out of the place, they met Alvaro and his assistant, who has not been identified yet. One of them screamed to the other, and they ducked down and began fiddling with their shoelaces- clear avoidance behaviour.
Mere weeks later, after careful processing by John Dickson and other FR-involved people possibly including Charles Wohl, Thomas Davidson uploaded pictures taken in Harper Flat. Of extremely high-quality. Alvaro was caught going to Harper Flat with hyper expensive and sophisticated photography equipment.
But his Facebook does not show these images!! None of them!! Why then take images only not to post them later? For what? For all the errors Alvaro made in Harper Flat, these pictures are excellent. He should be proud of them, actually. Had I made images like that, I would have posted them. So why not post ANY images of that? Not even Harper Flat trees, but the Giant Sequoia section trees as well? Or the 'Apex' view from far away. You can't even tell what that picture is OF!
It implies he is hiding these images. But why? Because he is afraid to be discovered. Even now, he hides in the shadows and any communication attempts are never answered, just like Thomas Davidson who I emailed a week ago. It implies he has a secret, and is sacred to death of being discovered. He was. And all of that evidence put together proves conclusively Alvaro Santoro is FR.
It also puts the culprit behind related claims in (A prominent conservation organisation) down to sewer–perjury level.
Look at the provided images. The timeline is being prepared. When I know who was the culprit behind framing others, I will post the name. The larger image can't be posted here due to filesize restrictions, see it added on the FR whodunnit mystery forum on ents-bbs.org which proves every single word I said. And the last time his profile was updated– February 2018.
I hope he's doing fine.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-img_2570.jpg  

Old 03-26-2020, 09:51 AM

87 posts, read 164,300 times
JQM

Please stop. Quit flaming people.

Mark
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California