Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2020, 10:47 AM

75 posts, read 97,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldManWinter View Post
jqmhelios, I agree with your list of people who are definitely not part of FR. You mentioned Steve Hall, Mario Vaden, OldManWinter, Mark Graham, John Montague, Chris Atkins. Also, I would add Michael Taylor, Mr. Nessie (he posted earlier on this thread and lives in Sonoma County), and Richard Preston. Also I would add you to that list. You definitely aren't part of the site.

A while back I encouraged a staff member at STRL to get a subpoena to attain the information on who owns FR. They told me at that time, "With regards to the subpoena, I would also support that avenue, if law enforcement felt it was a potentially productive and viable option. The last time I brought it up, there were concerns it wouldn’t be productive or viable. Maybe it’s a conversation worth revisiting." I might drop them a line again and tell them to one again consider pushing forward with it. It is probably the only realistic way to figure out who is behind the site.

My question regarding the leaking of GF is this: Did the person who posted the trail pictures on Facebook have their profile set to public or private? If they had it set to private, then whoever it is who made the fake account and messaged them must have actually been someone who was friends with them. Otherwise they could have never seen the post in the first place and wouldn't have pieced it together. So that would mean that FR was someone who was friends with that person on Facebook.
Yes- I forgot about Richard Preston. It is obvious he can keep a secret, too. Thanks for not suspecting me, by the way. I certainly know I am not FR, otherwise I would have leaked all of my clues I have and soon some massive redwoods would be on FR. As well as a pretty dangerous trail to it.
I have one massive question, which I won't post here- I have PM'd you about that. I have sent a similar message to Mark about the same thing.
That would be a really good idea. Bring that name out into the open so said name can look at what it did.
Actually, I have had another breakthrough. If true, this person is 100% FR. Someone with the initials A.S. from Springville, California. Do you think I should post the full name of them, so all can see?
About that GF issue, their profile was set to public. However, if Mario can be convinced to say who the person who found GF was, which is I think incredibly unlikely given everything that has been said about him, then we can ask that person about how the new Facebook account was named. And have FR. However, if you are right, then that is an intriguing issue. It is obvious Montclarion is involved in some way, too.
Another person I once suspected was Ed Gilbert due to several images he posted- I have dropped you a message about that as well. The GF leak occured purportedly in 2018. He knew where it was in 2017. I don't think it is him now, though.
But yes, STRL should be contacted. And when we know who it is, what next?

Last edited by jqmhelios; 01-16-2020 at 11:18 AM..

Old 01-16-2020, 07:43 PM

225 posts, read 469,541 times
JQM I have to say you have a lot of people across the community pumped up and truly excited with your intense efforts to track down FR. You've obviously done your homework and you know who all the main tree seekers are out there in the community. Here is your updated list of people definitely not involved with FR based on what you have posted.

DEFINITELY NOT FR: Michael Taylor, Mr. Nessie, Richard Preston, jqmhelios, Steve Hall, Mario Vaden, OldManWinter, Mark Graham, John Montague, Chris Atkins, Ron Hildebrandt.

It's been said before that FR is more than likely 2-3 people and not just 1. The person you referenced from Springville has long been suspected of being the part of FR who does the sequoias and also parts of HRSP. I don't think Montclarion is behind FR but he may very well know who is behind the site and be friends with the site owners. He definitely is a FR supporter, which is not good.

The newest conspiracy theory being floated is that the park ranger/staff member who hired the Blackhat and the Blackhat level 9 hacker himself might be involved in FR. According to Mario's honest denials and proof showing he was not part of FR, that can only mean that the park ranger/staff member and the Blackhat framed him by faking evidence, such as the alleged credit card invoice showing that he paid for FR. What motive could they have in doing something so dastardly? It would have to be either (1) because they themselves were actually FR or (2) they hated Mario for some unknown reason and wanted to get revenge. But they now have become prime suspects as being involved with FR themselves. Sad.

POSSIBLE FR SUSPECTS: Blackhat level 9 hacker who framed Mario, park ranger/staff member who hired the Blackhat. Who else is on your list?

Last edited by OldManWinter; 01-16-2020 at 08:11 PM..

Old 01-17-2020, 10:06 AM

Yes- I forgot about Ron Hildebrandt. And yes- all of those leaks have had disturbing effects, to say the least. Of course I want that site to get taken down. It's bad for the trees, its bad for people following the trail, and, as Mario outlined, someone might be profiting from all of that. As he correctly said, it might have been done even within RNSP- 10,000 dollars were donated to create a trail to the GOT. That, as he says, did not help much. Makes a lot of people think RNSP is leaking locations to get money to restore said locations.
I would also add Steve Sillett and Marie Antoinne to that list, of definitely not FR. They both knew where both Hyperion and Helios were for a very long time and even climbed them. I highly doubt it is them.
Evidently, FR is more than one person, as has been mentioned on their respective sites by Steve Hall and Mark Graham.
There is also Thomas from Germany, someone who Mario mentioned who has been to Helios prior to 2010. It is obvious he can keep a secret as well. Also, I don't think it is Bob Van Pelt, either. He knew where Helios was for a long time, and it stayed off FR.
As far as A.S. goes, it is evident they are horrifyingly terrible at their 'job'. They failed miserably with finding trees. I won't reveal which trees. And they can't use a forestry laser well, it seems. Their heights are completely inaccurate.
In addition, remember totallyawesometruthsayer? He leaked the location of Hyperion on this thread. I can pretty much guarantee he is FR. Montclarion- I don't know. He certainly supports them, certainly has a bone to pick with Mario.
If it is a park ranger who is behind the RNP leaks, it would explain both Mario's suspicions about where the money was going that a lot of people payed for a trail. (Note it was a DONATION). And also explain why some hard redwoods to find have stayed off the list. If anyone knows anything about a ranger who knew where Hyperion was before the leak occured, then it is possible said ranger is behind FR too.
As far as the hacker goes, it is obvious that there is simply no evidence. If he is indeed a level 9 hacker, it wouldn't take much effort to even fabricate evidence. But who hired him? The person who hired him can be suspected too, as from that point everyone suspected Mario. It is obvious it is not Mario, so the rumours are false. And it puts a big question mark over the hacker and the person who hired him. Does anyone know more of this?
I have updated three lists:
DEFINITELY NOT FR: MARIO VADEN, Steve Hall, Michael Taylor, Steve Sillett, Marie Antoinne, Chris Atkins, OldManWinter, Ron Hildebrandt, Richard Preston, Bob Van Pelt, jqmhelios, Mark Graham, John Montague, Thomas from Germany, Mr Nessie.
POSSIBLY RELATED TO FR: Montclarion, person who hired the hacker, the hacker himself, park ranger who started the GOT donation(If there was such a person), Yinghai, Max Forster, Ed Gilbert.
DEFINITELY FR: totallyawesometruthsayer, A.S.
What do you think?

Old 01-17-2020, 10:28 AM

87 posts, read 164,305 times
jqmhelios

You are certainly entitled to your thoughts and analysis but realize this whole thing is not a story, it involves real people, with real jobs and reputations. Personally I don't think it's a good idea to list names and infer whether or not they may be part of FR.

Mark

Old 01-18-2020, 08:15 AM

Mark,
I never thought it was a story, and of course it involves real people. Real people who set up a site and stole information, as it turned out, people who fabricate evidence and made a massive whistleblow at Mario, and real people who might die following that information. And I think if names are not listed, we will never get to the bottom of this matter. And I will apologise if someone I suspected turns out to be innocent. That said, YINGHAI and MAX FORSTER, I have found that you found GF in 2015, way before its location was leaked. I sincerely apologise for suspecting you in being behind FR.
I just have some new info to share, from a trustworthy source, about FR.

Aside from the fact that most info on that site is utter sewage, the perpetrator of FR- maybe A.S, maybe someone else- has been publically stated by Michael Taylor to have stolen information from him and his site, landmarktrees.net. As a result he contacted GoDaddy, and I have attached below what they found- I have been allowed to share this, but if Michael Taylor thinks this shouldn't be here, PM me, and I will remove it immediately.
Thomas Davidson from Ventura, California. It could be one of those park rangers who went rogue. Whatever the case, if anyone has info on this matter, I think everyone who wants that gobheap of a site removed would appreciate if it was stated.
Reminder- FR's information is 98% gutter trash, and so anyone reading this forum I would highly recommend not following their advice and hiking to those trees. I am myself writing up a site on trees which I will call SuperlativeTrees, about redwoods, douglas firs, giant mountain ash and so on. 100% leak-proof and with valuable info. I will put up a link here once it is complete. This site is designed to give an appreciation of the mightiest organisms on the planet. For info on hiking redwoods, mdvaden.com is the best source available since landmarktrees.net went defunct.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-famousredwoodsowner.jpg  

Old 01-25-2020, 02:42 AM

In addition to the post above, I have found some more useful information. Note the letter below. On his website at Coast Redwood Discovery. Sequoia sempervirens. he gives context about this. I found this letter he shared on a blog post in his blog.
Note the structure of this letter. Could the name there be responsible, of the ranger?
Speaking of FR, I am 100% sure that a Thomas Davidson exists who lived in Ventura, and he also has 10+ court cases. I think this being an alias therefore is extremely unlikely. Looks like A.S., T.D, and this ranger are all involved.
The rangers who caused this and are now framing Mario along with TD, AS, and another person- you should be ashamed of yourselves. And I know of an insanely massive coast redwood in the parks, and where it is. you don't, FR. Had you not done your leaks, you would have known, too. But there is no way I'll share any info about it. And I look forward to FR being brought down. And something tells me I'm about to be pointed at because I am exposing FR. Speaking, of Montclarion... he seems conspicuously absent... hmmm...
Attached Thumbnails
Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-redwood_permit_600-2.jpg  

Old 01-31-2020, 05:41 PM

Mr. Graham has reported that no updates have been done on FR since Fall 2018. In addition, totallyawesometroll (aka FR contributor) has not posted on here since March 2019. That being the case, the latest theory making the rounds is that the site owner of FR may have tragically passed away or be dealing with serious health problems. We hope not, but it's one of the few theories which could account for FR having zero updates in nearly 1 1/2 years.

Old 02-05-2020, 08:14 AM

Michael Taylor passed on word to a friend that the base of Hyperion has now become an outdoor toilet thanks to FR. Michael said that the area is being used as a latrine by hikers and is now covered by toilet paper and human poop all over the place. Hyperion's base has been totally trashed.

Old 02-13-2020, 06:14 AM

FR, hear me. Let's outline your contributions to the forest. And teach you some manners, hopefully.
First of all, let's get your name out here with surgical precision.
Thomas Davidson. Thought to be a pseudoname by some. But you do have a lot of court cases, so you exist. But why is your email now being forwarded to a John Dickson?
It has been proven you are behind FR, 'Thom'- and it seems like you and your 'co-conspirators' have just made enormous, mega-fools of yourselves by posting that site. Who are your co-conspirators?
https://edition.cnn.com/travel/artic...ars/index.html
John Dickson. John 'Wedge' Wardlaw. Mark Rumer-Cleary. Dallas Burney. John Molony. Sounds like you are all behind that vile site. Read on- it only gets more humiliating from here.
Montclarion, I know who you are, PROFESSOR CHARLES WOHL. You have nerve, Wohl, nerve. But I didn't think you were that idiotically stupid to frame your own friend, Mario Vaden, and to side with people who are causing destruction of the forest. Look at these two links, everyone reading this:
https://santabarbara.com is a site owned by John Dickson
Famous Redwoods - Hyperion Tree, General Sherman Tree ... is a site which looks incredibly similar in appearance.
But that's not it. I have recently received word that five idiots, five veritable chimpanzees, just got busted and prosecuted for carrying out an illegal climb of Hyperion. Look at what your efforts acheived, Dickson.
I am attaching images of these chimpanzees below- one of them climbed up tot he very top and began swinging around there. In addition, these have overslept in Hyperion, and turned the base of Hyperion into a toilet. Michael Taylor, who was there recently, says there is human waste and toilet paper all over the place. Look at what you did, Dickson. Look at what you did, Wedge. Look at what you did, Wohl. Take your site down, immediately. I hope you get prosecuted soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-hyperionillegalclimb1.jpg   Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-hyperionillegalclimb5.jpg   Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-hyperionillegalclimb2.jpg   Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-hyperionillegalclimb3.jpg   Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-hyperionillegalclimb4.jpg  

Old 02-13-2020, 06:15 AM

Even more than five idiots, actually.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California