Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2021, 07:50 AM

21,628 posts, read 12,733,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestieWhitie View Post
East San Francisco, here we come! $1,000,000/$3,500 per month for an old run-down one bedroom apartment in Hyde Park and not a penny less! Wu, woooooo! We're number one!
you keep saying things that already happen-What fantasy Boston do you live in? Is it all just West Roxbury 2 BRs for 1500?

Nothing you say strikes me as not already rampant in Boston...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2021, 08:03 AM

2,066 posts, read 1,071,035 times
So you are admitting Wu, woooooo will cause that, good job! Will you stop trying to hustle to get to all those taxpayer dollars to fight racism(tm) now that your apartment will make you a millionaire in a few months or do you now want at least five millions?

As for it already happening sure, it happens in places like Seaport. Thankfully it’s not happening in places like Hyde Park because there are enough of those being built in places like Seaport but Wu, wooooo will ensure it happens everywhere because nothing will get built.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
you keep saying things that already happen-What fantasy Boston do you live in? Is it all just West Roxbury 2 BRs for 1500?

Nothing you say strikes me as not already rampant in Boston...

Old 10-13-2021, 08:39 AM

Quote:
So you are admitting Wu, woooooo will cause that, good job! Will you stop trying to hustle to get to all those taxpayer dollars to fight racism(tm) now that your apartment will make you a millionaire in a few months or do you now want at least five millions?

As for it already happening sure, it happens in places like Seaport. Thankfully it’s not happening in places like Hyde Park because there are enough of those being built in places like Seaport but Wu, wooooo will ensure it happens everywhere because nothing will get built.
I don't own an apartment in Hyde Park, my dad owns a house (not even outright yet). He wants to convert the property into a few townhomes, one of which he wants to potentially give to me. I am in no way going to make money from the sale of the house which is valued around $680,000 not "a million"

Michelle Wu has nothing to do with gentrification or my fathers house doubling in property value in the next 4 years.

Old 10-13-2021, 08:48 AM

Wait, so it’s a whole triple-decker? My friend, you’re sitting on at least three million once old man kicks the bucket! It’s $680,000 right now because things are being built, stop building them as Wu, wooooo has promised and every shack and shed in Boston will be in the seven figures just like SF.

Quote:
I don't own an apartment in Hyde Park, my dad owns a house (not even outright yet). He wants to convert the property into a few townhomes, one of which he wants to potentially give to me. I am in no way going to make money from the sale of the house which is valued around $680,000 not "a million"

Michelle Wu has nothing to do with gentrification or my fathers house doubling in property value in the next 4 years.

Old 10-13-2021, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Wait, so it’s a whole triple-decker? My friend, you’re sitting on at least three million once old man kicks the bucket! It’s $680,000 right now because things are being built, stop building them as Wu, wooooo has promised and every shack and shed in Boston will be in the seven figures just like SF.
no its not a triple decker FYI.

Old 10-13-2021, 09:32 AM

Either way - take the number of apartments you can get out of it and multiply by a million. Wu, woooooo will make you rich, no wonder you want her!

Quote:
no its not a triple decker FYI.

Old 10-13-2021, 11:46 AM

16,317 posts, read 8,140,203 times
I didn't hear much about this:

https://www.dotnews.com/2021/boston-...hed-anti-asian

If it was a white male who said these things about Asians there would have been an uproar.

Old 10-13-2021, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
I didn't hear much about this:

https://www.dotnews.com/2021/boston-...hed-anti-asian

If it was a white male who said these things about Asians there would have been an uproar.
i saw this on universalhub. He's just another back the blue nutjob.

He was at the same rally as Stephen DeBarnidis. So the resident racist white man there got overshadowed by him threatening to dismember and torch black people and their allies. Whatever some white guy somewhere in the crowd prolly said about Asians couldn't top that.

All the back the blue people are delusional and I expect nothing less but pure hysteria and hatred from them.

Old 10-13-2021, 12:05 PM

16,317 posts, read 8,140,203 times
Donnie Palmer is a back the blue nutjob?

Old 10-13-2021, 12:09 PM

728 posts, read 974,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Donnie Palmer is a back the blue nutjob?
Most Trumpers are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston