Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 12:52 PM

78,502 posts, read 60,679,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
If the Bulls face the Heat again and only wins 1 game again then their season will be considered a failure
I don't know. The Bulls have shown a lot of improvement and are a younger team. I guess I have some patience like how the Bulls once upon a time had to go through some disappointment before finally emerging to dominance.

If they go out in 5 games to Miami I guess it will depend how close the games were etc.

Last year the Bulls lost games 2-4 by 10, 11 and 8 pts. and then lost in game 5 by 3 pts.

Let's be honest, the Heat were clearly the better team in that only 2 of the 5 games were *close*. Rose was only 22 and in his first visit to the ECF did not have a good series against Miami at all.

Miami is at their peak right now, if the Bulls can go in this year and lose in 5 hard fought close games then that isn't a failure IMO as it would show progress.

Rose is still a few years away from his full potential.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2012, 04:59 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,052,771 times
Two tough games for the Bulls and Sixers tonight

1. Sixers play the Thunder

2. Bulls play the Spurs in San Antonio

Sixers have a better chance of winning since it's a home game

Old 02-29-2012, 09:03 PM

3,652 posts, read 4,710,561 times
Quote:

The Sixers play the Pistons, Warriors, Celtics, and Bulls so the Sixers will win 4 in a row and the knicks will lose 4 or 5 in a row and trail the sixers by 7 games
Tonight:

Sixers 88, OKC 92

Cavs 103, Knicks 120

Old 02-29-2012, 09:11 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg1977 View Post
Tonight:

Sixers 88, OKC 92

Cavs 103, Knicks 120

I didn't know the Cavs and Thunder were on the same level

Talk to me this time next week after the knicks play their next three games

at Dallas
at San Antonio
at Chicago

Old 02-29-2012, 09:15 PM

Quote:
I didn't know the Cavs and Thunder were on the same level

Talk to me this time next week after the knicks play their next three games

at Dallas
at San Antonio
at Chicago
LOL.....right over your head. You claimed that the Sixers would win 4 in a row, and the Knicks would lose 4 or 5 in a row.

Wrong on both accounts. I don't really care about what happens next week, I'm just happy to prove your silly little theory......wrong.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:24 PM
FBJ

Quote:
LOL.....right over your head. You claimed that the Sixers would win 4 in a row, and the Knicks would lose 4 or 5 in a row.

Wrong on both accounts. I don't really care about what happens next week, I'm just happy to prove your silly little theory......wrong.
If u go read my post i said the knicks would lose after the cavs game. And i had no idea the thunder was playing the sixers tonight until i heard it on the radio.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:34 PM

Quote:
If u go read my post i said the knicks would lose after the cavs game. And i had no idea the thunder was playing the sixers tonight until i heard it on the radio.
This is your full post:

"They are still in good shape since they still have a 3 and a half game lead and the Knicks have to play the Cavs, Mavs, Spurs, and bulls after the Break.

The Sixers play the Pistons, Warriors, Celtics, and Bulls so the Sixers will win 4 in a row and the knicks will lose 4 or 5 in a row and trail the sixers by 7 games"

There's nothing above that suggest you meant the Knicks would lose 4 or 5 in a row AFTER tonight's game. As for you not knowing the Sixers played the Thunder tonight, next time be more informed before making bold claims. I said your scenario was unlikely to occur,and I was right. You were wrong, no matter how much you try to twist your way out of that reality.

Try again.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:51 PM
FBJ

Quote:
This is your full post:

"They are still in good shape since they still have a 3 and a half game lead and the Knicks have to play the Cavs, Mavs, Spurs, and bulls after the Break.

The Sixers play the Pistons, Warriors, Celtics, and Bulls so the Sixers will win 4 in a row and the knicks will lose 4 or 5 in a row and trail the sixers by 7 games"

There's nothing above that suggest you meant the Knicks would lose 4 or 5 in a row AFTER tonight's game. As for you not knowing the Sixers played the Thunder tonight, next time be more informed before making bold claims. I said your scenario was unlikely to occur,and I was right. You were wrong, no matter how much you try to twist your way out of that reality.

Try again.
Let's see what Lin does on the road against winning teams

Old 02-29-2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Let's see what Lin does on the road against winning teams
Sixers lost, Knicks won. Your prediction was incorrect.

The End.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:20 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Sixers lost, Knicks won. Your prediction was incorrect.

The End.
Well I have another prediction Big Time

Knicks next 3

at Dallas...LOST
at San Antonio..LOST
at Chicago..LOST

Sixers next 3

Warriors....WIN
Celtics......WIN
Bulls..........WIN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball